NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
73 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #21
SupaMann 47 heat pts47
space
space
$5,182 | Props total: 1196 1196
oK They need to get their stories straight

Ok. Somebody plzzzz clarify this for me, because everyone i ask seem to not remember.

I don't know if this was before they were signed but weren't they originally called Pretty Ricky & The Mavericks??? So it was like 5 of em right? And I rememeber there was a fat boy who I thought his name was Pretty Ricky cuz he did most of the singing and the rest of them were just dancers. I know this because I remember a couple yrs back like '02/'03 they was a local act and performed at the Funkmaster Flex Car Show @ the orange bowl. They was wearing the stupid glittered-up sponge bob t-shirts w/ d*ckey shorts (i know ppl down here remember that style... Flea Market was sellin that shyt like hotcakes). Anyways they got up and performed that stupid song i dont remember the name "Me & You, and You & Me...we ridin on some 22s.. and 23s....." a wack song i think was only heard down here End of story.

So when they come back out with "Grind on me", I see em on 106&park like.... Where dahell is the fat boy???
 11-30-2007, 07:28 PM         #22
peacefulwarrior 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:omg:
 11-30-2007, 07:35 PM         #23
mitemouse 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Breaking News..

Pretty Ricky Scheduling A Reunion Tour...
 10 years ago '05        #24
SupaMann 47 heat pts47
space
space
$5,182 | Props total: 1196 1196
 Dash420 said:
....dem fools frontin mann...all dey do is try 2 fu*k dese young a.ss jits runnin around cuz dey were dao nly ones givin dem attention i used 2 see dem foos at da movies all da time..

Matter a fact, I think i remember seein a couple 13yr white girls surroundin them before they got on stage @ the car show. Real talk, they looked 12,13 i didn't understand why they was wearing those stupid sponge bob glitter shirts. Yo them shirts is corny and dat shyt bothered the fukk outta me.
 10 years ago '05        #25
ceo-of-hucworld 25 heat pts25
space
space
$8,009 | Props total: 9820 9820
no one kept track of these lil phucks except lil girls from the age of 8 to 16 and young closet homos
 10 years ago '04        #26
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,762 | Props total: 6171 6171
 SupaMann said:
Matter a fact, I think i remember seein a couple 13yr white girls surroundin them before they got on stage @ the car show. Real talk, they looked 12,13 i didn't understand why they was wearing those stupid sponge bob glitter shirts. Yo them shirts is corny and dat shyt bothered the fukk outta me.
yeah the big dude is still down wit dem and was allegedly their "older brother" and yuh dey were the dancers...they came out as dancers originally and sh*t..
the big dude is in this group Meat n Bonez or sum sh*t he was the real pretty ricky n*gga and dey were just the maverix
 10 years ago '05        #27
Briellz 
space
space
$1,278 | Props total: 21 21
 Dash420 said:
u must went to Western....and them n*ggaz stayed off griffin and prolly still do..only 2of them are brothers which is spec and baby blue

dey dad was a street n*gga doe and dey fam got ties in dade buh i kno pleasure is from carver ranches in hollywood....dem fools frontin mann...all dey do is try 2 fu*k dese young a.ss jits runnin around cuz dey were dao nly ones givin dem attention i used 2 see dem foos at da movies all da time..dey lame and dey been broke up cuz my n*gga jay dee was the one who told bou dis sh*t long b4 and was da one who got them they setup wit Atlantic in the 1st place cuz me and my homeboyz used 2 go 2 his studio bak in the day
Got damn n*gga.... "DEY", "DOE", "DEM" .... WTF is you speaking?
 11-30-2007, 08:39 PM         #28
Jazmyn05 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i'm glad pleasure left the group he should he sings he the one actually doin somethin that soft rappin don't always cut it
 10 years ago '06        #29
Mr.Heismen 
space
space
$3,163 | Props total: 7 7
man if u think about all the boy groups over da years all the main singers left and did jus as good by dey selfs as they would in da group exp: bobby brown, justin timberlake, omarion johnny gill and now pleasure so well see if he do good as everybody else did and im out HOLLLAAAA!
 10 years ago '05        #30
kingpin222 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,691 | Props total: 2235 2235
 Dosia said:
Do you speak like this in person?
lmao

fu*k pretty ricky
 11-30-2007, 09:26 PM         #31
Matt_Jones 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 micwrecka said:
I dont know whats gayer... you being a fan, you knowing their names, or you posting that gay quote.

5 n*ggaz named PRETTY RICKY? fu*k those f*gs. the white record exec who came up with that name outta be slapped.

their fans who arent 12 year old girls outta get k!lled

and the group themselves ought to start their own reality tv show tayloring to their core audience... homos3xuals.
 11-30-2007, 10:43 PM         #32
AlCapone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ooookk
 11-30-2007, 10:49 PM         #33
mr.hades 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oh no... who cares
 11-30-2007, 10:49 PM         #34
ldogg318 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
pretttyrickyprettyrickyrickydoinbigthangzmakinpret tybigchange!
pick up yo phone! (piick up yooo phooone)
pick up yo phone! (piick uuup yoooo phoooone)

remember how homo them boys looked in that video?
 11-30-2007, 10:57 PM         #35
Freddy P 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SupaMann said:
Since moving down to South Florida I've realized BROWARD/DADE n*ggas can't dress. d*ckie Shorts, High Socks, FILA's
 10 years ago '07        #36
Youngspliff  OP
space
space
space
$1,210 | Props total: 0 0
Yo yall sick,,,, over a thousand looks in just hours lol
 10 years ago '04        #37
rasheedwallace 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,324 | Props total: 11228 11228
bout damn time.
 10 years ago '04        #38
memyselfni 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,555 | Props total: 1 1
nobody gonna check for him as a solo artist
 10 years ago '04        #39
octane 
space
space
$3,857 | Props total: 652 652
 Youngspliff said:
This may not be worth much to the grown and s3xy, but you gotta have something for everyone.

Sources tell AllHipHop.com Alternatives that rumors surrounding a break up of popular boy band Pretty Ricky are true. According to representatives for the group, Pleasure P has left the group to pursue a solo career. The news comes as Pretty Ricky were enjoying the success of their latest album Late Night Special.

For those of you upset over the breakup, here’s a snippet of an interview Pretty Ricky did for AHHA earlier this year.

AHHA: What made you choose your group name to be Pretty Ricky?

Pleasure P: Well actually, the name Pretty Ricky came from a sitcom, Martin…Martin Lawrence had a sitcom back in the day. The following day we went to school dressed alike and the girls teased us a little bit callin' us Pretty Ricky. So I mean when we decided for our career we thought what would be a better name for a group of four, [than] Pretty Ricky. We wanted to make people think that Pretty Ricky is one individual, so when they do find out that it's four individuals they become more drawn to the group, they become more focused on the individuals in the group and the group name. So far it worked real, real good because we're one of the few groups where they know each and every last of our names. It's been groups that been in the game for years and you don't know every member in the group name. That's the good thing about naming our group Pretty Ricky.

United we stand.....you know the rest.

free weed, pus*y, and liquor for everyone!!!! its a celebration bi*ches!!! All I need is the gaytriots, the cowgirls, nelly, and barry bonds to die in a plane crash and it will make my year!!!!!!
 10 years ago '07        #40
xxgoodzxx 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,212 | Props total: 1 1
 VIPVIPVIP said:
One question. Who cares?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
129 comments
23 hours ago