Dcole's official box building thread...

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
173 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
87 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-25-2008, 01:32 PM         #21
thug_lyfe_05  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dcole18 said:
i can make that if i can find a car local to use as a mold... what kind of car is it?
its an acura TL Type S 2008 or 2007. no difference. the trunk for the 2004-2008 TLs is the same so you can mold it to any of those. and with that Type S emblem. how much you think it would cost total?
 05-25-2008, 09:23 PM         #22
dcole18  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
id have to find an emblem and make sure i can line a car up to do the mold... but it wouldnt be anymore than $300 shipped at teh most
 05-25-2008, 11:28 PM         #23
thug_lyfe_05  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dcole18 said:
id have to find an emblem and make sure i can line a car up to do the mold... but it wouldnt be anymore than $300 shipped at teh most
well, here is the emblem for 30 dollars. you will be compensated for it ofcourse.

[code]http://www.acuraautomotiveparts.org/acura/jsp/mws/prddisplay.jsp?inputstate=5&catcgry1=TL&catcgry2=2 007&catcgry3=4DR+TYPE-S&catcgry4=KA5AT&catcgry5=EMBLEMS-CAUTION+LABELS&ListAll=All&vinsrch=no&systemcomp=L ist%20All&vinnoT=&trim=&trans=&view=normal[/code]

hey dcole, can you let me know if you can get it done, since you will need a test car? and you think the type X will lose performance in this type of enclosure?
 05-25-2008, 11:30 PM         #24
thug_lyfe_05  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oh and i would rather have you do the enclosure than anyone else cause your the most reliable and affordable person i know . so i need to know soon (like 2 weeks or so) if you can do it. no rush, just need to know if you can do it. i dont need it done for another month or so.
 05-26-2008, 12:04 AM         #25
dcole18  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thug_lyfe_05 said:
oh and i would rather have you do the enclosure than anyone else cause your the most reliable and affordable person i know . so i need to know soon (like 2 weeks or so) if you can do it. no rush, just need to know if you can do it. i dont need it done for another month or so.
i think my neighbor's wife drives a TL... ill have to catch him at home but as soon as i talk to him ill let you know, as long as i can find a car to make a mold im game for this...

what would he like it covered in
 05-26-2008, 10:42 AM         #26
thug_lyfe_05  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dcole18 said:
i think my neighbor's wife drives a TL... ill have to catch him at home but as soon as i talk to him ill let you know, as long as i can find a car to make a mold im game for this...

what would he like it covered in
this is actually for me. but you can basically mold it to any 2004-2008 TL since the trunk is the same for all those models. and let me know how it goes. the other guy now charges 500 dollars each enclosure. i thought he was out of his mind. for one enclosure 500 bucks. then i thought, ill see dcole since hes probable better anyways .
 05-31-2008, 09:21 PM         #27
thug_lyfe_05  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hey derrick, can you let me know when you get the cash?
 05-31-2008, 09:43 PM         #28
dcole18  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it was an instant transfer man, its already on its way into my bank account, ive already ordered the emblem and everything :)
 05-31-2008, 10:54 PM         #29
thug_lyfe_05  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dcole18 said:
it was an instant transfer man, its already on its way into my bank account, ive already ordered the emblem and everything :)
i feel like an idiot. but last time i used paypal, it said that bank account transfers take 3 days lol.
 06-01-2008, 01:29 AM         #30
dcole18  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thug_lyfe_05 said:
i feel like an idiot. but last time i used paypal, it said that bank account transfers take 3 days lol.
its cool man... paypal's been all messed up recently, they change their policies like twice a day
 06-17-2008, 12:09 AM         #31
thug_lyfe_05  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hey derrick can you keep me updated .

you took my money and disappeared. your a scam. nah just playin

hows everything going?
 08-26-2008, 08:27 PM         #32
nYcKiNg23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you still doing this?
 09-02-2008, 02:56 AM         #33
thug_lyfe_05  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dcole hasnt been around here for months. last time i heard from him was when i paid him 350 bucks for an enclosure in may, then never heard from him after that. still waiting for the enclosure to come.
 09-03-2008, 11:51 AM         #34
GhosT  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ sorry man i dont know what to tell ya. i've tried emailing him with no response. hope fully he gets back to us soon so your not out $350
one
GhosT
 9 years ago '04        #35
AnaMayShun 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,430 | Props total: 7 7
That sucks. I got lucky and received my enclosure. I wonder what's up with DCole. He was real active in replying to my emails, but i haven't heard from him since then.
 9 years ago '04        #36
OpeeFaSho 
space
space
$1,069 | Props total: 2 2
check on caraudio.com he's always active on there
 9 years ago '06        #37
eedmxee 
space
space
space
$66 | Props total: 0 0
 dcole18 said:
as the title states, if you are interested in a box... post up max demensions, power availible, and what you would like the enclosure built/ finished with and we can talk prices from there

i can do just about anything you can think of... including fiberglass if necessary

if you would like any refs or examples of my work just pm me but i have posted pics up in this forum on numerous occasions and ill just let my reputation in here speak for itself

thanks, Derek...
Ok I would like a box built to fit in the trunk of an 04 Escalade. I don't have da dimensions but i'm pretty sure you would know what i need. The box doesnt have to be super small cuz the third row is taken out but it doesn't have to be big also. I need it to fit 2 15" Alpine Type R's. The amp powering it is a bxi2008d Hifonics amp. I don't need anything fancy i just want it to fit in the trunk wit some kind of space left back there. Material or finish doesn't matter either but I would like it to b gray like my interior is. and just produce the best sound output for my subs. Jus hit me back so we can make this happen as soon as possible. Thanks
 09-13-2008, 10:52 AM         #38
GhosT  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if you were to read any of the recent post you'd realize dcole hasn't been around for months
one
GhosT
 09-18-2008, 06:36 PM         #39
thug_lyfe_05  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^you might as well delete this thread. im still waiting on the "enclosure". gave him 330 dollars back in may.
 9 years ago '05        #40
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,657 | Props total: 13768 13768
 thug_lyfe_05 said:
^^^you might as well delete this thread. im still waiting on the "enclosure". gave him 330 dollars back in may.
You can et your money back through paypal.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
186 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
70 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
32 comments
1 day ago