most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
128 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
115 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-29-2007, 11:22 AM         #101
krzyboilace 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BRAZZ said:
Lyrically the clipse are better then weezy, but when it comes down to stardom, lil wayne has it by a land slide
:applause: i can agree with that but i think the clipse are gonna make a hard come back now that they off of jive
 10 years ago '05        #102
SupaMann 47 heat pts47
space
space
$5,183 | Props total: 1201 1201
hmm... good strategy

Clipse must have a new album dropping soon.
 10 years ago '05        #103
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,205 | Props total: 171 171
Time out where was Wayne when 50 Cent was calling him out...I mean I know 50 ain't better than The Clipse but he on the stardom level as Wayne and Wayne was scared to even say something back...thats one reason I don't fu*k with Wayne because he never answer no beef if you the best or so called Legend you will battle anybody but as soon as the Clipse said something that came out a long time ago this lame n*gga gonna finally respond like what?...a year later....n*gga clownin
 10 years ago '07        #104
Willie_Dynamite 
space
space
$407 | Props total: 0 0
:applause:
 jeromeLS said:
What the fu*k makes weezy a legend? im curious.
 10 years ago '06        #105
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
space
$13,471 | Props total: 2652 2652
 jordankid16 said:
Clipse haven't done sh*t for a while. Wayne makes hit records all the time, not even counting the mixtapes. If they got beef wit him now then why on their first album they had baby and wayne on the grindin' remix? fu*k Clipse. You can't diss on Wayne after you had him on your song.
wayne been on alot peoples songs that he dissed, and relationships dont last forever, people change, back then lil wayne still had his head on straight but then lately lil wayne put his head up his a.ss, out his mouth and up his a.ss again while sniffin coke and drippin. Clipse is the sh*t.

but i cant fake lil wayne got a k!ller flow, his flow is unique on anytime of beat.
but then again he took his flow from missy elliot sooo eehhhhh
 11-29-2007, 01:57 PM         #106
radiculust 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
MAN ALL YALL NEED TA SHUT THE fu*k UP WIT ALL DA HATIN! Got damn..man ive heard clipse sh*t n honestly them n*ggaz wack to me! my opinion! My wayne has in every sound ive heard k!lled it. Duffle bag boi, his mixtapes, even gossip! come on, give props when its due yall n quit hatin!
 11-29-2007, 02:00 PM         #107
radiculust 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n maybe he dun wanna battle..i kno i dun battle cuz i ant got time fo da dumb sh*t! its useless!!
 10 years ago '06        #108
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
space
 Nvenuto said:
it dont make him conceded it makes him are of his surroundings, if clipse was takin jabs at wayne what was he spose to think? i fu*k with wayne and clipse both dope its a shame they got beef cuz theyre fire.
but it wasnt a jab, clipse threw a piece of notebook paper at wayne in freshman year and wayne waited tell his senior year to throw it back, thats what this is like, its years old
 10 years ago '06        #109
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
space
 AF1PIMPN said:
That's what it is round. I swear these Boxden n*ggas the most wish washy @55 clowns. If I'm not mistaken when Jeezy first dropped all he use to scream is BAPE this BAPE that but these n*ggas turn a blind eye to that 5h!t.

Back in the day stupid muthaphuckas said Christ wasn't da son of God too. So it's nothing new that these Doubting Thomas @55 n*ggas say Weezy's not the best or even a legend.
Did this n*gga just compare weezy, to jesus??

kill your self
 10 years ago '04        #110
{XtoDaZ} 
space
space
$4,242 | Props total: 555 555
to all the southern dudes vouching for wayne, its ok you get a pass because from the South, most of you motha fu*kas don't know real hip hop...and if you vouch for wayne and you're not from the South...stop listening to hip hop all together...Clipse>>>>>>>>Wayne
 11-29-2007, 02:46 PM         #111
Maaly6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jordankid16 said:
Clipse haven't done sh*t for a while. Wayne makes hit records all the time, not even counting the mixtapes. If they got beef wit him now then why on their first album they had baby and wayne on the grindin' remix? fu*k Clipse. You can't diss on Wayne after you had him on your song.
that was like 5+ years ago dumbass

back when Wayne SUCKED (Juvenile put CASH MONEY on the map, do ya research) at rappin in the first place wit "wobbly wobbly drop it like its hot"...I can remember lines Malice & Pusha said on that remix...what quotable did Wayne have? NONE

so you can't diss somebody you did a song wit?

tell that to:

Nas & Jay
D-Block & Beans/Young Gunz/Freeway
Cam & Jay
50 & Game
list goes on...

ppl change

P.S. Clipse put out a solid sophomore album and 2 CLASSIC mixtapes fu*k boi :finger:
 11-29-2007, 03:26 PM         #112
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maaly6 said:
that was like 5+ years ago dumbass

back when Wayne SUCKED (Juvenile put CASH MONEY on the map, do ya research) at rappin in the first place wit "wobbly wobbly drop it like its hot"...I can remember lines Malice & Pusha said on that remix...what quotable did Wayne have? NONE

so you can't diss somebody you did a song wit?

tell that to:

Nas & Jay
D-Block & Beans/Young Gunz/Freeway
Cam & Jay
50 & Game
list goes on...

ppl change

P.S. Clipse put out a solid sophomore album and 2 CLASSIC mixtapes fu*k boi :finger:
wayne stay havin the hardest mixtapes whether its from the squad days to the dedications to the prefix and suffix....block is hot was solid, 500 was solid, carter I was a classic(bm j.r. k!llin any song from clipse) even carterII had some jamz on dere....please dont bring up mixtapes nor albums:D
 10 years ago '06        #113
sno0gans 
space
space
$62 | Props total: 0 0
agreed where DID this come from? c'mon weez dont you got enough to worry about, didnt pa dukes just get arrested?
 11-29-2007, 03:48 PM         #114
skletch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 introspekt757 said:
Clipse>Weezy. But radio says otherwise
Clipse>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Weezy. End of story
 11-29-2007, 03:51 PM         #115
skletch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 radiculust said:
MAN ALL YALL NEED TA SHUT THE fu*k UP WIT ALL DA HATIN! Got damn..man ive heard clipse sh*t n honestly them n*ggaz wack to me! my opinion! My wayne has in every sound ive heard k!lled it. Duffle bag boi, his mixtapes, even gossip! come on, give props when its due yall n quit hatin!
f*g**t a.ss lil homo kids stay exposing themselves on BX.
 11-29-2007, 04:02 PM         #116
krzyboilace 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 skletch said:
f*g**t a.ss lil homo kids stay exposing themselves on BX.
lmfao i seen that too
 10 years ago '06        #117
AF1PIMPN 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,313 | Props total: 66 66
 datVAkid said:
Did this n*gga just compare weezy, to jesus??

kill your self

Nah U stupid Son Of A B!tch. I simply compared the hatin type muthaphuckas from back then to now, different toilet same old 5h!t. Reading is fundamental illiterate @55 n*gga!

Yo mammy should have had complications & died in labor wit U. Worthless STILLBORN @55 n*gga.:finger:
 10 years ago '05        #118
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,205 | Props total: 171 171
lol yall n*ggaz stupid lol @ dude exposing his self
 11-29-2007, 04:34 PM         #119
purplehaze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lil wayne is a good artist but hes to hyped over his self hes not the best and will never be the best... biggie and 2 pac are the greatest of all time...but lil wayne if he works on his lyrics he will become one of the best of all time... he uses to much of the same lyrics in all his songs.. but good rapper.. plz give props will do the same for u
 11-29-2007, 04:45 PM         #120
MOTIVATION2K3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
THIS IS FOR THE PEOPLE WHO DISLIKE WAYNE.... MEMO TO HATERS, HIS POPULARITY HAS GROWN EVEN MORE JUST BY U RESPONDING TO THIS TOPIC AND IF U REALLY DIDNT CARE, U WOULDNT HAVE TOOK ANY SECOND OF YOUR DAY TO READ THIS SH*t AND RESPOND
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
85 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
84 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
84 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
56 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
187 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy