most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
71 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-28-2007, 04:45 PM         #41
Danja2Society 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Yamaha_Jai said:
nah what got me was..he got a million dollar bus going around the world?...they got buses that drive around the world?...

that alone makes me believe wayne is an idiot. I got guess who were dealing with baby and wayne on the music tip...He told me how much of a bi*ch BOTH of them n*ggas are. Baby just made it hustlin..he sweet meat ...and he really had me crackin up sayin wayne stupid as hell...said the n*gga can't read. Pretty much thats why he make them applesauce a.ss raps. Dumb n*ggas follow dumber n*ggas...easy solution.
Real talk right here.

Propped
 10 years ago '04        #42
j0hncena 90 heat pts90
space
space
$11,074 | Props total: 1560 1560
Lil Wayne Scared On The Low
 11-28-2007, 04:51 PM         #43
KaeGiacona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they all fu*king suck. period.
 10 years ago '07        #44
Three 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,052 | Props total: 1038 1038
weezy has to do something to get some of his buzz back...
 10 years ago '04        #45
RatedQue 51 heat pts51
space
space
$3,376 | Props total: 1047 1047
 jordankid16 said:
Clipse haven't done sh*t for a while. Wayne makes hit records all the time, not even counting the mixtapes. If they got beef wit him now then why on their first album they had baby and wayne on the grindin' remix? fu*k Clipse. You can't diss on Wayne after you had him on your song.
that sh*t was damn near 7 years ago you dumb fu*k. you act like people cant have a falling out or different opinion about someone almost 7 years later, especially if the person switch up from how they use to be
 11-28-2007, 05:20 PM         #46
jepsu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Poppadopolis said:
Face it.

Lil' Wayne > Tupac
lmao.
 10 years ago '06        #47
pakishag 
space
space
$205 | Props total: 0 0
everyone please ignore the fu*kin dude that said lil wayne is better than tupac, he's just looking for attention so people will reply to his dumbass shock post.

but yea, clipse is more lyrical than wayne, by far. But wayne has some nice flows and i'm not going to hate on him and say he's garbage because some people enjoy his type of rap style and that's cool, to each his own. The only thng I have a problem with is when people say lil waynes the best rapper alive, or when he calls himself a legend and sh*t like that.
 10 years ago '06        #48
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
Lil Wayne is a legend because he been in the game for more than 13 years and is still relevant. Not only relevant, but the hottest rapper right now. He has sold millions of records and will sell millions more.

Wayne is better than the Clipse. And hotter than almost everybody else in the game.

SMH at n*ggas still hating. You don't have to like Wayne but your favorite rapper does. fu*k outta here.
 11-28-2007, 05:37 PM         #49
finesse1272 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Three said:
weezy has to do something to get some of his buzz back...
All of the Beef sh*t nowadys is to generate buzz I wouldn't be surprised if those n*ggas talked it out and planned it
 11-28-2007, 05:42 PM         #50
VIPVIPVIP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
WEEZY>>>>>EVERYONE IN THE GAME. You all can say what you want, but you can ask his banker. Hes got the record to prove it.
 10 years ago '07        #51
VAUGHN1311 
space
space
space
$57 | Props total: 0 0
to tell you the truth i never even heard of clipse
 11-28-2007, 05:52 PM         #52
MOTIVATION2K3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im gonna ask 1 question about the clipse "WHAT HAPPENED TO THEM BOYS"? BRRRRRRRRRR..... I HAVENT HEARD OR SEEN ANYTHING ON THEM SINCE MA I DONT LOVE HER. WAYNE IS A HIT MAKER, EVERY CLUB U GO INTO HAS WAYNE ON, SH*t I WENT INTO A TECHNO CLUB AND HEARD THEM SPEED UP A WAYNE SONG... But whats really gonna be fire is that new hot boys album coming out in 08. HOLLA !
 11-28-2007, 05:53 PM         #53
Mcmasterlock 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lil wayne is the most overrated rapper of all-time
 10 years ago '07        #54
Sha 1 heat pts
space
space
$102 | Props total: 1 1
I have never heard 1 song I liked from the clipse, so im gonna have to go ahead and say that to me, wayne>clipse
 10 years ago '05        #55
xclusive2k5 
space
space
$5,077 | Props total: 1059 1059
man fu*k weezy that fruity fu*k..always hated him..
 11-28-2007, 08:08 PM         #56
KRIB-MASTER 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Suka Repellent said:
NE one who says the clipse is doin it bigger than Weezy rite now is jus hating for the simple fact u want to be an a**hole.......One hit song 5 or 6 years ago dont mean sh*t.....they (Clipse) havnt entertained me for half a decade an u want to say the Clipse are as hot as Weezy

JayZ>Weezy
UGK>Weezy
Jeezy>Weezy
Weezy>Clipse
Clipse=Soljia Boy or Hurricane Chris
fu*k a hit song, clipse are far more entertaining to listen too. I like a couple weezy songs, but you gotta recognize that the clipse are far more intelligent and better rappers than lil wayne. You talk about clipse not having "hit songs" then compare them to wack rappers who only have "hit songs" for the moment.???? Are you basing your comparison on popularity or skill? Cuz it sounds like you are basing your comparison and argument on popularity. but then you say that UGK is better than wayne? UGK don't sell records like lil wayne....... but they are are better. Clipse don't sell records like lil wayne .........but they are better.
 11-28-2007, 08:30 PM         #57
MacDreezyy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wayne is not a legend, but i think he tears clipse up, just opinion....
 11-28-2007, 08:42 PM         #58
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why dont anybody ever mention bmjr when they say a wayne verse??? bmjr is k!llin ANY record clipse made and the dude aint even got a hook
 11-28-2007, 08:43 PM         #59
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P. Dedos said:
legend? you kiss men muthafu*ka what type of legend is that

and stop claiming 305 homie
prince and u cant say im lyin
 10 years ago '06        #60
a_ruff24 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,332 | Props total: 5 5
wayne snitched 0n Drama?
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
90 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
173 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
73 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
197 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
The Overwatch Community Is fu-ked Up.
38 comments
18 hours ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy