Nov 28 - Lil Wayne To Clipse: "You Think I'm Trying To Be Like You?"

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
43 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
124 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
112 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
160 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #21
H.N.I.C. 
space
space
space
$2,946 | Props total: 211 211
 BlockBurner226 said:
the ignorance of the people on this board is astounding

in my opinion, anyone who has been able to maintain a level of popularity for more than ten years is a legend

am I saying lil wayne ? no

but has he been relevant for over ten years ? yes

you put the pieces together
thas not really true cuz there's a alot of people that have been doin it for 10 + and cant really be considered legends ..
 10 years ago '05        #22
benadreal 
space
space
$3,586 | Props total: 73 73
Im on a million-dollar bus going around the world charging people from $50,000 to $150,000 for verses,

hes had some of the worst verses out this year, who the fu*k would pay that much for his "i am a marshian" weak a.ss verses? If i paid him 50,000 for a verse he better bring his A game.. i wouldn't settle for his corny a.ss half freestyles.
 10 years ago '05        #23
Yamaha_Jai 
space
space
$2,687 | Props total: 3 3
 benadreal said:
Im on a million-dollar bus going around the world charging people from $50,000 to $150,000 for verses,

hes had some of the worst verses out this year, who the fu*k would pay that much for his "i am a marshian" weak a.ss verses? If i paid him 50,000 for a verse he better bring his A game.. i wouldn't settle for his corny a.ss half freestyles.
nah what got me was..he got a million dollar bus going around the world?...they got buses that drive around the world?...

that alone makes me believe wayne is an idiot. I got guess who were dealing with baby and wayne on the music tip...He told me how much of a bi*ch BOTH of them n*ggas are. Baby just made it hustlin..he sweet meat ...and he really had me crackin up sayin wayne stupid as hell...said the n*gga can't read. Pretty much thats why he make them applesauce a.ss raps. Dumb n*ggas follow dumber n*ggas...easy solution.
 10 years ago '04        #24
nicoled985 22 heat pts22
space
space
$14,331 | Props total: 4462 4462
Clipse are better than Lil Wayne

"I turn you own like a personal tv" enough said
 11-28-2007, 03:26 PM         #25
tennman 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lil Wayne, Tha greatest rapper alive, besides Allstar, lol
 11-28-2007, 03:31 PM         #26
bdboy04 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
again the more yall resist him the stronger he gets think about it dude done did verses with errrybody
 11-28-2007, 03:32 PM         #27
Street Bully 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[QUOTE=Yamaha_Jai;10938348]nah what got me was..he got a million dollar bus going around the world?...they got buses that drive around the world?...

that alone makes me believe wayne is an idiot. I got guess who were dealing with baby and wayne on the music tip...He told me how much of a bi*ch BOTH of them n*ggas are. Baby just made it hustlin..he sweet meat ...and he really had me crackin up sayin wayne stupid as hell...said the n*gga can't read. Pretty much thats why he make them applesauce a.ss raps. Dumb n*ggas follow dumber n*ggas...easy solution.[/QUOTE]

real talk my guy
 11-28-2007, 03:40 PM         #28
krzyboilace 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"4 years later n*ggas admirin the shoes/ bape your late we call'em Tokyo Bafoons/your stylist admire us look at how you're groomed keep runnin to soho them exclusives in my room/n*ggas is biters we let you slide wit your writins/we knew that COCAIN TALK WAS NOT LIKE YA/BUT WHO GOES AS FAR AS TRYIN TO DRESS LIKE'EM/one sequenced glove can never make you Michael/

MY FLOW SO VIPER AN IF PUSHA GO PSYCHO HE'LL SAYANCE THAT PEN AN PULL YA SPIRIT UP OUTYA

FLASHING LIGHTS REMIX

ONE VERSE FROM PUSHA IS BETTER THEN WAYNES CARREER
 11-28-2007, 03:46 PM         #29
krzyboilace 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
AN IF U DONT THINK HE ATE HIM ON THAT HE DID ON THIS CLIPSE ALL DAY VA!!!
 10 years ago '05        #30
reasonable 13 heat pts13
space
space
$14,581 | Props total: 1341 1341
 nicoled985 said:
Clipse are better than Lil Wayne

"I turn you own like a personal tv" enough said
Worst. Verse. Ever.

"I just wanna fu*k wit' you like rude police"

10 years ago '06        #31
ALPHABETBOY 
space
space
space
$670 | Props total: 3 3
LOL THIS RAP sh*t IS GETTIN VERY LAME
 11-28-2007, 03:55 PM         #32
XXDaChAmP$$ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k Clipse
 10 years ago '06        #33
Sammyboi22 
space
space
$13,620 | Props total: 230 230
 Yamaha_Jai said:
nah what got me was..he got a million dollar bus going around the world?...they got buses that drive around the world?...

that alone makes me believe wayne is an idiot. I got guess who were dealing with baby and wayne on the music tip...He told me how much of a bi*ch BOTH of them n*ggas are. Baby just made it hustlin..he sweet meat ...and he really had me crackin up sayin wayne stupid as hell...said the n*gga can't read. Pretty much thats why he make them applesauce a.ss raps. Dumb n*ggas follow dumber n*ggas...easy solution.
That makes so much sense tho. its like someone just let wayne know what a metaphor is...and hes runnin with that sh*t.

Im like ________ (insert any corny word)
 10 years ago '04        #34
focused313 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,107 | Props total: 1360 1360
I must agree with Lil Wayne. He's trying to be like MONEY. Whateva money is, that's what he is. And now, n*ggas sound like Wayne. You have Fat Joe, dudes in Street Fam, even Fabolous at one point.....using a "wayne-ish" flow. I'm not his biggest fan, but one things for sure, RIGHT NOW, he's the "get on my song man" of rap.

I'm not saying Wayne is great, nor a legend, but if he thinks he is, so what? Legend or not, he's rich and he's continuing to get money. I applaud that.
 11-28-2007, 04:05 PM         #35
krzyboilace 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 focused313 said:
I must agree with Lil Wayne. He's trying to be like MONEY. Whateva money is, that's what he is. And now, n*ggas sound like Wayne. You have Fat Joe, dudes in Street Fam, even Fabolous at one point.....using a "wayne-ish" flow. I'm not his biggest fan, but one things for sure, RIGHT NOW, he's the "get on my song man" of rap.

I'm not saying Wayne is great, nor a legend, but if he thinks he is, so what? Legend or not, he's rich and he's continuing to get money. I applaud that.
Yea yea everyones gettin money thats fine and dandy but on a rapping level he not seein the clipse
 11-28-2007, 04:06 PM         #36
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jordankid16 said:
Clipse haven't done sh*t for a while. Wayne makes hit records all the time, not even counting the mixtapes. If they got beef wit him now then why on their first album they had baby and wayne on the grindin' remix? fu*k Clipse. You can't diss on Wayne after you had him on your song.
You remember Baby had Clipse on the What Happened to that Boy? song, they were the only reason the song was hot. @ stans
 11-28-2007, 04:11 PM         #37
T_city07 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i know i know jyeah u 2...haha
 11-28-2007, 04:24 PM         #38
PhantomBeatz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
" Who the fu*k is Pharrell? Do you really respect him? That n*gga wore BAPE and yall thought he was weird. I wore it and yall thought it was hot." Said Wayne.
This n*gga wayne is trippin
 10 years ago '04        #39
minimeblunts 
space
space
$4,710 | Props total: 11 11
at the stans is right... narrow-minded clowns... see what they wanna see hear what they wanna hear...
 10 years ago '05        #40
Hypnotice7 
space
space
$260 | Props total: 13 13
forget all this WWE rapper animosity....all any of then can do for me is rap...anything else is irrelevant
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
98 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
51 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
73 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy