Sean Taylor News Updates/4 suspects detained for Taylor's murder

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
242 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-02-2007, 01:39 PM         #161
YoungGuru'07 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tempus # 1 said:
some black people make us all look bad. you almost cant even blame white folk for thinking about us how they do
tru shyt. We put it our ourselves man its sad.
 10 years ago '06        #162
ehizzy3 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,917 | Props total: 502 502
 MELODY said:
IN FLORIDA IF YOU ARE INVOLVED IN A CRIME WHERE SOMEONE ENDS UP GETTING k!llED YOU ARE CHARGED WITH FIRST DEGREE murder. SORRY.
why do you say sorry, like i want these guys to get free?
 10 years ago '07        #163
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
$10,419 | Props total: 1865 1865
 ehizzy3 said:
why do you say sorry, like i want these guys to get free?
I SAID IT SARCASTICALLY. I WANT THESE GUYS HUNG LIKE HUSSAIN.
 12-02-2007, 10:32 PM         #164
CrunkPopeye2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P. Dedos said:

WOW @ these kids

" fu*k the jena 6, save the dunbar 4 "

these cats think jesse jackson is gonna get behind this or something

i sent this message to em

Date:
Dec 2, 2007 11:31 PM

Subject:

u fu*kin coons need to wake up

Body:
wow u really think ur homeboys are heroes?? ur n*ggas are murderERS and disgraces to the whole black race

kill urself u dumb broke black embarrassment
 12-02-2007, 11:13 PM         #165
T.O.N.Y 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how dumb r these fu*kin kids? their boys confessed to the sh*t, let them stupid fu*ks fry, they wanted to be gangstas aight take ya lil a.ss to the pen lets see how gangsta u really are fu*k boy...they took a man's life cus they were tryna come up on his hard earned money, that is just disgusting, i dont care if it was my homeboys i wouldnt be like "free them" i would be like ur my dawg and everything but you fu*ked up man, theres nothing i can do for you
 12-02-2007, 11:31 PM         #166
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they wild man...shot a n*gga and now they scared lol......they in there tryna think about life lol its a lil bit too late for that
 12-02-2007, 11:38 PM         #167
youngnthuggin26 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Did they say how they caught these guys or how the investigation brought these guys forward?
 10 years ago '04        #168
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,762 | Props total: 6171 6171
 P. Dedos said:

WOW @ these kids

" fu*k the jena 6, save the dunbar 4 "

these cats think jesse jackson is gonna get behind this or something

more like the DUMBASS 4
 10 years ago '06        #169
RAZAH CUTS 5839 heat pts5839
space
space
$54,070 | Props total: 18864 18864
 P. Dedos said:
i think they were bragging about it and then they confessed when questioned

guess these fools was asking to spend the rest of there days behind bars

kiss pus*y,yo momma, yo bed good bye hope it was worth that long a.ss drive for no money
the bottom line is that they're idiots....born idiots....they didn't have to shoot anyone, they didn't have to do anything like that....but what ticks me off about this the most is that it was Sean Taylor's girl's cousin who's boyfriend did this....his girl's cousin has got to be an idiot....hangin out with a bunch of thirsty a.ss losers....man fu*k all them n*ggas, if they did do this they deserve whatever they get...life in the pen, death sentence, whatever, I have no sympathy toward those who needlessly take life and then have the odassity to go and attempt to brag about it.....fu*k them, they're beyond worthless...they should have every comfort in life and America snatched from them viciously, the same way they snatched away that young man's life.....

they obviously have no conception of what they've just done...none....that man just had his first child....a 1 yr. old....who now must go thru this life without the one thing every child desperately needs; a loving father.....I pray that that beautiful little girl finds a way to go through life and still find happiness and purpose, I pray that she never knows the substantial amount of pain that her grandparents, mother and extended family are going through at this moment......

once I heard a woman speak about losing her child....it utterly devastated her...to the point where she was convinced that there is no purpose in life and that there is no grand scheme.....she was faithless.....a once devout woman's life turned upside down because he child was murdered.....I pray that Taylor's mother can be strong as the years come, and that she does not lose her zeal for living......I understand that at this moment that proabaly is a tremendously tall order.....
 10 years ago '06        #170
RAZAH CUTS 5839 heat pts5839
space
space
$54,070 | Props total: 18864 18864
 T.O.N.Y said:
how dumb r these fu*kin kids? their boys confessed to the sh*t, let them stupid fu*ks fry, they wanted to be gangstas aight take ya lil a.ss to the pen lets see how gangsta u really are fu*k boy...they took a man's life cus they were tryna come up on his hard earned money, that is just disgusting, i dont care if it was my homeboys i wouldnt be like "free them" i would be like ur my dawg and everything but you fu*ked up man, theres nothing i can do for you

exactly......we'll see how hard you are when they send that a.ss to cell block 4 n*gga.....these ole' soft a.ss pussies.....most likely bout to end up washing another n*ggas drawls for the rest of they natural lives, or until they fake a.sses sign into protective custody.....cause you know the first three things them real jail n*ggas is bout to want when they see fresh fish on the line; n*gga run your shoes, ya clothes and gimmie that money ya family left in your comisary....them lil boys all look frail as sh*t.....hope they can f!ght, cause they about to be f!ghtin for they fu*kin lives man....jail k!lls you slowly and like nothing else and it's no place for a cat that's under the age of 25....being locked up in the pen is like being a heiroin addict that has to constantly look in the mirror...you can't do it, but you must, and it disgusts you....everyday is a complete struggle....and that's only if you can survive.....
 10 years ago '07        #171
jordanfreak7 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,654 | Props total: 40 40
learning about the story makes me even more sad... but i hope justice serves these 4 fu*king f*g**ts.
 10 years ago '04        #172
MiamiDade 55 heat pts55
space
space
$14,355 | Props total: 690 690

[pic - click to view]

for all 4 of them
 10 years ago '04        #173
MiamiDade 55 heat pts55
space
space
 DallasTexas said:
do you or anybody know how to photoshop? if so take off free, and add k!ll
and send it back to them
or "Kill all these fu*k n*ggas"
 10 years ago '04        #174
MiamiDade 55 heat pts55
space
space

[pic - click to view]

Retarded lookin a.ss n*gga...kinda like that f*g**t, poodle grooming homo on this site
 10 years ago '05        #175
dipset kid0221 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,190 | Props total: 8 8
 Triple6Raidr305 said:

[pic - click to view]

Retarded lookin a.ss n*gga...kinda like that f*g**t, poodle grooming homo on this site
 10 years ago '04        #176
AmerikanDesi589 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,901 | Props total: 0 0
my dad was telling me that one of the guys is the brother of sean taylor's sister's boyfriend or something like that. and another one used to cut his grass. you know them 2 fu*kers were scoping the house just waiting for a day to cash in on this mans riches.

but is anyone going to the funeral? i go to FIU, i had a class at 7 so when i left at 7:50 , i passed by the arena and cops are all out there and so are all the news trucks.
 10 years ago '04        #177
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,502 | Props total: 789 789
This sh*t hurt

I never really was bothered by the death of someone I ain't know but he was my favorite player
 10 years ago '04        #178
MiamiDade 55 heat pts55
space
space
 AmerikanDesi589 said:
my dad was telling me that one of the guys is the brother of sean taylor's sister's boyfriend or something like that. and another one used to cut his grass. you know them 2 fu*kers were scoping the house just waiting for a day to cash in on this mans riches.

but is anyone going to the funeral? i go to FIU, i had a class at 7 so when i left at 7:50 , i passed by the arena and cops are all out there and so are all the news trucks.
how was that sh*t looking? was there alot of people over there? cause i dont wanna go if its gonna be 24053q40598340598340958340503495890 people there and ill be standing outside like a duck under this hot a.ss sun
 10 years ago '06        #179
BoxerE 
space
space
$1,470 | Props total: 0 0
here's a link to the stream of the funeral

10 years ago '05        #180
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,411 | Props total: 395 395
sad man.... Just sad :(
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
147 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
112 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
15 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy