Sean Taylor News Updates/4 suspects detained for Taylor's murder

most viewed right now
 127
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 79
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 76
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 74
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
47 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 11-30-2007, 10:04 PM         #101
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
sad his life was ended by a bunch of lil TEENAGERS....


SMH at the people who brought up his past and tried to blame this on that instead of waiting for the facts to come to light....

RIP.....your life was just turning around

That pissed me off too. Everytime you read about this situation the writer has to throw in ST's run-ins with the law or the fines he got from the NFL....one has nothing to do with the other.


Last edited by texasplayboy_23; 11-30-2007 at 10:08 PM..
 10 years ago '12        #102
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
 texasplayboy_23 said:
What difference does it make? It was still a premeditated robbery that ended in homicide.
It makes no difference.
 11-30-2007, 10:08 PM         #103
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^I wasn't trying to be an @ss or nothin, I was just saying...
 10 years ago '05        #104
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
avatar space
space
$18,471 | Props total: 3354 3354
This is so fu*king sad...I wanna know which one pulled the trigger...let his a.ss bleed to death...
 10 years ago '04        #105
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58 OP
space
avatar space
space
$22,900 | Props total: 44 44
The family member referenced in some reports is his sister. His sister lived at his house - pretty much full time. Her boyfriend (and soon to be baby-daddy - OUCH) - is from Fort Myers - and he is bad news. He was talking to friends in Fort Myers (the 4 who were arrested) - and they went over to rob the place. They didn't expect him there - and they shot him.

Sean Taylor did not know them. Sean shared the same mother (who is bi-polar / serious mental problems) - but not father. The police chief is not her father.

So the hand wringing about Sean's past coming back to haunt him wasn't true. It was (even more tragically) FAMILY!

You may not believe it - and I am new to this board (being a Bengals fan) - but it is true. In that he was a Skin - I figured you guys should be one of the first to know.
Reply With Quote

^ a post from someone who lives in the ft. myers area
 11-30-2007, 11:29 PM         #106
AlCapone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^ damn
 10 years ago '04        #107
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58 OP
space
avatar space
space
$22,900 | Props total: 44 44

[pic - click to view]

 10 years ago '06        #108
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
avatar space
space
$20,419 | Props total: 288 288
CHARLES GOT HIS LIL WIFE BACK




Hopefully you dont get your life back..bi*ch a.ss nugga rott in prison:finger:
 11-30-2007, 11:38 PM         #109
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KiNgJaMeS305 said:
The family member referenced in some reports is his sister. His sister lived at his house - pretty much full time. Her boyfriend (and soon to be baby-daddy - OUCH) - is from Fort Myers - and he is bad news. He was talking to friends in Fort Myers (the 4 who were arrested) - and they went over to rob the place. They didn't expect him there - and they shot him.

Sean Taylor did not know them. Sean shared the same mother (who is bi-polar / serious mental problems) - but not father. The police chief is not her father.

So the hand wringing about Sean's past coming back to haunt him wasn't true. It was (even more tragically) FAMILY!

You may not believe it - and I am new to this board (being a Bengals fan) - but it is true. In that he was a Skin - I figured you guys should be one of the first to know.
Reply With Quote

^ a post from someone who lives in the ft. myers area
 texasplayboy_23 said:
Ok. How can his siblings saying they get money from their brother make them accomplices? They may not have even said anything, they could just be wearing or driving nice sh*t....common sense will tell you a successful person would give their family money....those idiots didn't need proof that Sean Taylor was rich to do what they did.
Nevermind.
 10 years ago '12        #110
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
 KiNgJaMeS305 said:
The family member referenced in some reports is his sister. His sister lived at his house - pretty much full time. Her boyfriend (and soon to be baby-daddy - OUCH) - is from Fort Myers - and he is bad news. He was talking to friends in Fort Myers (the 4 who were arrested) - and they went over to rob the place. They didn't expect him there - and they shot him.

Sean Taylor did not know them. Sean shared the same mother (who is bi-polar / serious mental problems) - but not father. The police chief is not her father.

So the hand wringing about Sean's past coming back to haunt him wasn't true. It was (even more tragically) FAMILY!

You may not believe it - and I am new to this board (being a Bengals fan) - but it is true. In that he was a Skin - I figured you guys should be one of the first to know.
Reply With Quote

^ a post from someone who lives in the ft. myers area

Sounds about right
 11-30-2007, 11:50 PM         #111
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The more and more I learn about this, the worse I feel...
 11-30-2007, 11:53 PM         #112
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I hope they all fu*king burn
 10 years ago '04        #113
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
avatar space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
At least they caught the son of a bi*ches.
 10 years ago '05        #114
BoSox84 
space
avatar space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
I wouldn't be surprised if the brother-in-law was involved in the planning of the whole thing. Let that pus*y rot in prison too
 10 years ago '04        #115
focused313 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,113 | Props total: 1365 1365
well only 1 person shot him, and best believe those other three guys are going to say which one did it. I can just hear the police in the room now, "WE'RE CHARGING YOU WITH murder FOOL, just tell us who pulled the trigger."

I can't feel sorry for them, because if he was in the house and they wanted to rob him, they should have just left. Just run back out of the house if ur purpose is not to k!ll anyone who isn't threatening your life. I wonder if his girl saw their faces...
 10 years ago '04        #116
UknowWhatItIs 
space
avatar space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
murk all them n*ggas

i swear, young bucks these days have no sense at all... sh*ts sad but fu*k these theivin a.ss n*ggas... i fu*kin hate thieves
 10 years ago '04        #117
Dosia 
space
avatar space
space
$1,609 | Props total: 0 0
 focused313 said:
well only 1 person shot him, and best believe those other three guys are going to say which one did it. I can just hear the police in the room now, "WE'RE CHARGING YOU WITH murder FOOL, just tell us who pulled the trigger."

I can't feel sorry for them, because if he was in the house and they wanted to rob him, they should have just left. Just run back out of the house if ur purpose is not to k!ll anyone who isn't threatening your life. I wonder if his girl saw their faces...
I am no lawyer, but can the guy who shot him get charged with murder? Because he shot him below the waist could it show his intent was not to k!ll sean, and that would be manslaughter? I guess it is up to the jury though...
 10 years ago '04        #118
dtownboy313 
space
avatar space
space
$3,762 | Props total: 6 6
im glad they got them weak a.ss n*ggas. now this dude baby is without a father because these broke a.ss n*ggas wanted to rob him. man i hope all them n*ggas rot.
 12-01-2007, 09:15 AM         #119
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dosia said:
I am no lawyer, but can the guy who shot him get charged with murder? Because he shot him below the waist could it show his intent was not to k!ll sean, and that would be manslaughter? I guess it is up to the jury though...
homicide or murder in the 2nd degree.

I wonder if the Media will apologize for painting the picture that he was k!lled because : "it was he's past that caught up with him", garbage. I wont hold my breath.

he was targeted because he was rich.
 10 years ago '07        #120
st21 1238 heat pts1238
space
avatar space
space
$55,527 | Props total: 43703 43703
 cpalmer1 said:
homicide or murder in the 2nd degree.

I wonder if the Media will apologize for painting the picture that he was k!lled because : "it was he's past that caught up with him", garbage. I wont hold my breath.

he was targeted because he was rich.
word. that cowherd fu*ker and wilbon both tried to say that bullsh*t.

they need to publically apologize for that.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 49
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
42 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 40
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
99 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 31
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
64 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 27
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 21
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
175 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 19
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
36 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 19
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
30 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy