Sean Taylor News Updates/4 suspects detained for Taylor's murder

most viewed right now
 NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
153 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
21 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
182 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-30-2007, 02:04 PM         #61
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I heard they have proof they were in the house but they need more to make the arrests.. (I don't understand that). But I'm guessing they wanna know who the shooter is. I hope they release there names
 10 years ago '04        #62
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58 OP
space
space
$22,900 | Props total: 44 44
Taylor's relative, who asked not to be named, said family members were briefed by a detective in the case early Friday. He said police told them that the men being questioned were from Miami but had fled to Fort Myers. He said the family was not told the names of the men, only that one was a juvenile. But, he said, it was their understanding that the men do not have a personal connection to Taylor.
 10 years ago '04        #63
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58 OP
space
space
$22,900 | Props total: 44 44
 RakimAllahNY said:
I heard they have proof they were in the house but they need more to make the arrests.. (I don't understand that). But I'm guessing they wanna know who the shooter is. I hope they release there names
THEY NEED MORE EVIDENCE CUZ THEY DONT WANT TO TAKE A CHANCE OF A JURY FINDING NOT GUILTY ON LACK OF EVIDENCE

THE FIRST 48 >>>>>>>>>. ANY SHOW ON TV
 10 years ago '04        #64
1000bluntz 
space
space
$17,330 | Props total: 11370 11370
 KiNgJaMeS305 said:
THEY NEED MORE EVIDENCE CUZ THEY DONT WANT TO TAKE A CHANCE OF A JURY FINDING NOT GUILTY ON LACK OF EVIDENCE

THE FIRST 48 >>>>>>>>>. ANY SHOW ON TV
Damn straight ain't nothing fu*king with the First 48. Only thing I wish they would show more different cities but the ones in Miami and Memphis are usually the best. I wanna see some sh*t pop off in NYC, Chicago, or LA for once.
 11-30-2007, 04:07 PM         #65
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"To think of anything else really, outside of trying find a way to really deal with my personal feelings, would be very selfish of me to even try to comment on anything without trying to create something that I would be making up," said Lewis, who did not take questions yesterday.

"As a man, I would ask for your guy's sympathy just to understand that it's a very challenging time. Not just for me but for the University of Miami family.

"You don't lose a 24-year-old kid with that much promise in life. It makes you take a step back. For me, it made me take a huge, huge step back to ask God: 'What is it that you want me to do and stop being selfish about?' If anything, the game is going to take care of itself. I'm just going to get through this week and, hopefully, help a lot of my teammates get through this week, as well as a lot of Hurricane family, and we're just going to go from there."
 11-30-2007, 04:14 PM         #66
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I aint tryna get ppl mad but his girl gotta have somethin to do with it, the stories dont match/make sense and I won't get into why.
 10 years ago '05        #67
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
space
$18,471 | Props total: 3354 3354
 Lex Lossis said:
I aint tryna get ppl mad but his girl gotta have somethin to do with it, the stories dont match/make sense and I won't get into why.
Idiot

Try to explain why, don't even dare say money, her uncle is a famous actor...
 10 years ago '06        #68
303champ239 
space
space
$184 | Props total: 0 0
 DallasTexas said:
release the mugshots, and their home addresses
Get the goons out in no-time. Giving this raggedie a.ss city even more of a bad rep than it already had. Squad up
 11-30-2007, 05:11 PM         #69
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Stupendamatic said:
Idiot

Try to explain why, don't even dare say money, her uncle is a famous actor...
How am I an idiot? You do realize an attorney said the same sh*t a few days ago? Attorney's knowledge with these types of crimes > internet users like yourself
 10 years ago '04        #70
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
interview the girlfriends sister... that article someone posted where she was always "coming and going" from the house and it said her "coming and going" was probably the reason the alarm was not set... and she was gone when all this took place... jealousy a mafuker

dunno sh*ts all fu*ked up... i didnt know the n*gga or nothing but he was a baller and if he was an AU alum i would still be shook up

Last edited by UknowWhatItIs; 11-30-2007 at 06:44 PM..
 11-30-2007, 07:45 PM         #71
Pito305 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
them n*ggas confessed

all dem dudes was 20 n under

10 years ago '06        #72
ANOMOLIE 
space
space
$248 | Props total: 1 1
Them guys were young.
 10 years ago '04        #73
madness 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$13,024 | Props total: 2966 2966

[pic - click to view]

Eric Rivera, 17

[pic - click to view]

Charles Wardlow, 18

[pic - click to view]

Venjah Hunte, 19

[pic - click to view]

Jason Taylor, 19

FORT MYERS: Officials say that four people have been arrested in Lee County in connection with the murder of NFL star Sean Taylor.

The four people arrested include:

* Eric Rivera - 17
* Charloes Wardlow - 18
* Jason Taylor - 19
* Venjah Hunte - 19

A source also tells us the suspects broke into Sean Taylorís home a couple of weeks ago to get "a large sum of money." They went back a week later and tried to get that money, and that is when the shooting happened.

One of the four subjects being questioned was apprehended by the Florida Highway Patrol during a traffic stop.

Taylor, a defensive back for the Washington Redskins, died early Tuesday morning after being shot in an overnight robbery Monday at his Palmetto Bay home. Palmetto Bay is in the Miami area.

A public viewing for Taylor is scheduled Sunday in Miami. The entire Redskins organization plans to fly to Florida to attend Monday's funeral at Pharmed Arena at Florida International University.

them dudes are better hope for life in jail, its a wrap for all of 'em once they hit the streets

Last edited by madness; 11-30-2007 at 08:04 PM..
 10 years ago '05        #74
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
I just read somewhere that one of them confessed...is that true?
 10 years ago '06        #75
youngral 
space
space
$6,650 | Props total: 629 629
Damn the oldest n*ggas are my age. Im kinda surprised they caught em this quick.
 10 years ago '06        #76
youngral 
space
space
$6,650 | Props total: 629 629
 BoSox84 said:
Yeah on ESPNews they said that they one and maybe more confessions
 10 years ago '04        #77
madness 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$13,024 | Props total: 2966 2966
 BoSox84 said:
cops have more than one confession...
 10 years ago '05        #78
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
 madness said:
cops have more than one confession...
Good. They should give everybody but the shooter life in prison. Take the shooter into a room and slice that motherfu*ker's femoral artery and let him bleed to death
 11-30-2007, 08:16 PM         #79
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I seriously want to cry man. His life was taken by a stupid teenager.
 11-30-2007, 08:29 PM         #80
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^Exactly. It makes it even worse knowing that Sean Taylor's life was taken by some fu*kin kids.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
25 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
202 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy