Sean Taylor News Updates/4 suspects detained for Taylor's murder

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
89 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTensionCord Got Sent To Prison Cause He Post Court Info On IG & His..
34 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '07        #41
whiteONwhite22 
space
space
space
$114 | Props total: 0 0
I didnt want to post but I don't think this funeral should be open to the public it should just be kept small for the people who actually knew him and loved him. Not for some fu*king football fans.
 10 years ago '04        #42
madness 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$13,024 | Props total: 2972 2972
 whiteONwhite22 said:
I didnt want to post but I don't think this funeral should be open to the public it should just be kept small for the people who actually knew him and loved him. Not for some fu*king football fans.
some football fans have followed his career since he was in high school and bought tickets to go see him play and bought his jersey....
 10 years ago '04        #43
OnTheReal 
space
space
$4,220 | Props total: 495 495
this sucks, gotta feel for his family and friends.
 10 years ago '04        #44
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58 OP
space
space
$22,900 | Props total: 44 44

[pic - click to view]

10 years ago '07        #45
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 KiNgJaMeS305 said:

[pic - click to view]

damn, this pic is tough to see:(:(:(:(
 10 years ago '07        #46
st21 1238 heat pts1238
space
space
$55,577 | Props total: 43730 43730
r.i.p sean!!!

we gonna get this win for you on sunday my dude.
 10 years ago '04        #47
MiamiDade 55 heat pts55
space
space
$14,355 | Props total: 690 690
 Comic Book Guy said:
Miami PD seems to be slipping on a lot of sh*t lately, first that sheriff or deputy or whoever important got shot, now this...
yup....i dont think they even ever found Bryan Pata's murderer
 10 years ago '07        #48
st21 1238 heat pts1238
space
space
$55,577 | Props total: 43730 43730
 Triple6Raidr305 said:
yup....i dont think they even ever found Bryan Pata's murderer
i was going to say something but i didnt want to be rude. miami police seem pretty crappy to me.

they are descrbing this murder as "random"....
and also still calling it a "botched robery attempt"

i don't believe that for one second.
 10 years ago '04        #49
Phreaky41 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,358 | Props total: 2 2
Its a lot of people on here from Florida and especially Miami. What's been going with Sean Taylor in the streets fam? I think his girl had something to do with it, but thats just my opinion. What's the streets saying? Lemme kno something
 10 years ago '04        #50
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
"Sharpstein said he spoke to Jackle, Sean's girlfriend, about that evening and she said that her sister had been staying with them and coming and going from the house, so Sharpstein said that may have been why the alarm was not on "

hmmmmmm

they talked to the sister????
 10 years ago '04        #51
space
space
nBC6 in miami just reported that 3 people are being detained for the murder of Sean Taylor
 10 years ago '04        #52
madness 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$13,024 | Props total: 2972 2972
Miami-Dade detectives have detained two teenagers and a man in his 20s in Lee County for questioning in the death of Washington Redskins football star Sean Taylor.

Investigators believe the young men learned of Taylor's house through someone who unwittingly set up the burglary by bragging about the football star's wealth.

The suspects include 17- and 19-year-olds and a 26-year-old. All hail from the Fort Myers area.

The former University of Miami star was not supposed to be home at the time of the break-in. While the Redskins played in Tampa, he had come home to get a second medical opinion on his injured knee.

Florida Department of Law Enforcement agents and at least two Miami-Dade homicide squads have been in Fort Myers and they picked up the young men Friday morning.

Taylor was shot early Monday by an intruder who surprised him in the bedroom of his Palmetto Bay home.

Taylor wielded a machete as he tried to protect his fiancée, Jackie Garcia, and their 18-month-old baby girl. The two were hiding under the covers as Taylor was shot.

One bullet pierced the wall. The other struck Taylor in the groin, severing his femoral artery and causing massive blood loss. He died at about 3:30 a.m. Tuesday at Jackson Memorial Hospital.
 10 years ago '07        #53
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
Damnnnnnnn, let Justice be served!!!!!!!
 10 years ago '04        #54
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,940 | Props total: 2042 2042
 garrett said:
i was going to say something but i didnt want to be rude. miami police seem pretty crappy to me.

they are descrbing this murder as "random"....
and also still calling it a "botched robery attempt"

i don't believe that for one second.
isnt Shaq on/was on the Miami PD or some sh*t..
They need to step it up
 10 years ago '07        #55
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
Fund For Sean's Daughter, Jackie

REDSKINS EstabLISH FUND TO BENEFIT DAUGHTER OF SEAN TAYLOR

ASHBURN, VA - The Washington Redskins today announce establishment of a trust fund to benefit Jackie, the 18-month old daughter of slain safety Sean Taylor.

The Sean Taylor Memorial Trust Fund has been fully endorsed by Jackie Garcia, mother of Sean's daughter, and will guarantee the support and education of their only dependant. The team and Owner Daniel M. Snyder have dedicated a minimum of $500,000 to the fund.

"Sean's father, Pete Taylor, and Jackie made it clear to me that their desire is for young Jackie to have every advantage Sean would have provided," Snyder said. "No one can ever replace him, but we can help ensure their wishes. It's the very least we all can do."

Good to hear that his daughter is taken care of financially....
 10 years ago '05        #56
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,411 | Props total: 395 395
 DallasTexas said:
yep!!!!

as beautiful of a city as miami is how could you not think about moving there at some point in ur life. i know i could see myself doing that later in life but why when from the image you get of it it seems u would have to watch ur back every single second and only go to places you know

I shared the same dream... Moving to Miami but, after hearing this CRNP's that I work with stories about staying in the suposidy * good part* I wouldn't move there and I've seen dead bodies.
 10 years ago '07        #57
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,260 | Props total: 307 307
i dont know if this is the same article already posted but i think theres some other stuff in this..here it is anyways..

MIAMI -- Police have detained at least three people in the Fort Myers area for questioning in the death of Washington Redskins football star Sean Taylor.

A law enforcement official in Lee County confirmed the men from the Fort Myers area were in custody, but requested anonymity because the investigation is being handled by Miami-Dade County police.

Miami-Dade police Detective Carlos Maura said he was not aware of anyone in custody. He said only that detectives were in the Fort Myers area for a case, but declined to say which one.

The Miami Herald, which first reported the development on its Web site, said investigators believe three suspects learned of Taylor's house through someone who unwittingly set up the burglary by bragging about his wealth. The suspects include two teenagers and a man in his 20s, all from the Fort Myers area, the paper reported.

A telephone message left at the Florida City Police Department for Taylor's father, Chief Pedro Taylor, was not immediately returned.

Richard Sharpstein, a former Taylor lawyer and family friend, said: "It looks like the police are pursuing extremely good leads. It appears that the burglary was exactly as I've always stated, not random, that Sean's house was targeted."

Evidence at Taylor's home indicated one or more intruders barged into the house early Monday in an attempted burglary, Miami-Dade police director Robert Parker said Wednesday. After a confrontation inside the home, Taylor was shot once in the upper leg and died early Tuesday after losing a tremendous amount of blood.

Taylor's family has scheduled a funeral service for 11 a.m. Monday at Pharmed Arena at Florida International University in Miami.
 10 years ago '04        #58
space
space
The suspects include 17- and 19-year-olds and a 26-year-old. All hail from the Fort Myers area.
 10 years ago '05        #59
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
I really hope they got the right dudes and they hammer down on them f*g**ts. k!llin someone else cuz you're too lazy to get a fu*kin job is just pathetic, whether they meant for him to die or not
 11-30-2007, 01:47 PM         #60
AlCapone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is good news, hopefully its the right guys and they get punished out the a.ss
Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
88 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
124 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
51 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
172 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy