Sean Taylor News Updates/4 suspects detained for Taylor's murder

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
129 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #21
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58 OP
space
space
$22,900 | Props total: 44 44
WAS TAYLOR SLAIN BY A FORMER FRIEND?

There is chatter in league circles that police in Florida initially are exploring whether Redskins safety Sean Taylor was shot by one of his former friends.

This image of police removing a computer from Taylor's home supports the notion that police are exploring the question of whether he was k!lled by someone he knew.

Then again, it's a fairly obvious starting point. Random crime happens in random places; when someone's home is invaded for the sole apparent purpose of shooting into the owner's bedroom, logic suggests that there was some prior relationship between criminal and victim.
 10 years ago '07        #22
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 KiNgJaMeS305 said:
WAS TAYLOR SLAIN BY A FORMER FRIEND?

There is chatter in league circles that police in Florida initially are exploring whether Redskins safety Sean Taylor was shot by one of his former friends.

This image of police removing a computer from Taylor's home supports the notion that police are exploring the question of whether he was k!lled by someone he knew.

Then again, it's a fairly obvious starting point. Random crime happens in random places; when someone's home is invaded for the sole apparent purpose of shooting into the owner's bedroom, logic suggests that there was some prior relationship between criminal and victim.
my guess is that someone he knew got jealous and did this
 10 years ago '04        #23
Hood_Rich 7 heat pts
space
space
$15,686 | Props total: 433 433
I dont get why the NFL doesnt want players to own guns for protection, according to ESPN

96 - 22 STRK: 5 w in a row WIN PCT: 81% 24 (+2) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 49-25, Rank #44 | Aug 16: 61-29, Rank #68 | Aug 15: 408-115, Rank #29 | Aug 14: 61-36, Rank #91 | Aug 13: 61-33, Rank #61 | Aug 12: 299-107, Rank #17 | Aug 11: 365-154, Rank #27 | Aug 10: 668-259, Rank #13 | Aug 09: 740-333, Rank #10 | Aug 08: 456-115, Rank #10 *
 11-28-2007, 12:20 AM         #24
Twista740 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jus saw this sh*t on CNN

her uncle is actor andy garcia

thought it would b cool for ya to no.
 11-28-2007, 12:23 AM         #25
Mr. Magic 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
shes cute but i cant imagine what her and her daughter are going through

R.I.P
 11-28-2007, 12:25 AM         #26
Twista740 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mr. Magic said:
shes cute but i cant imagine what her and her daughter are going through

R.I.P
woord.
 10 years ago '05        #27
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
 KiNgJaMeS305 said:
1. know what you talk about cuz u dont know sh*t

the sheriff that have been shot did not happen in miami or miami-dade,
it happen in broward. Miami had nothign to do with it

2. the one officer k!lled in dade this year was apprehended that sae day, actually he got k!lled.. so how are they slippin?
You act like Miami's crime is under control. Its the worse its been since all the Haitans and Cubans migrated there. I have no doubt in my mind that they will not and I repeat will not find Sean Taylor's k!ller.
 10 years ago '04        #28
1000bluntz 
space
space
$17,311 | Props total: 11346 11346
I swear if this sh*t was over a bi*ch that's just fu*ked up. bi*ches always be bringin' n*ggas down.
 11-28-2007, 02:14 PM         #29
djsmellie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn...... Thats all i can say is damn I hope they catch them muthafUckers
 10 years ago '04        #30
1000bluntz 
space
space
$17,311 | Props total: 11346 11346
I heard the phone lines weren't actually cut. If this is true the fu*king GF definitely has something to do with this.
 10 years ago '04        #31
space
space
Killing of Taylor appears 'random,' chief says

Killing of Taylor appears 'random,' chief says
Posted on Wed, Nov. 28, 2007Digg del.icio.us AIM reprint print email
BY DAVID OVALLE, MANNY NAVARRO AND OSCAR CORRAL

Miami-Dade Police Director Robert Parker said he believes the k!lling of NFL star Sean Taylor in his Miami-Dade home this week was ''random'' and vowed to aggressively pursue the investigation.

However, he gave a clue as to how little police have to go on by appealing to the public for help.

''We feel there is information from members of the public that has not made it yet to law enforcement,'' Parker said.

Parker vowed his detectives will make an arrest: ''We will pull out all the stops,'' Parker said, adding that there is no reason to think this is anything but a robbery or burglary involving an intruder.''

Meanwhile, actor Andy Garcia, uncle of Taylor's girlfriend, Jackie Garcia, broke his silence by issuing his first statement on the slaying to the Miami Herald.

''Sean was known to many as an extraordinary athlete and an unquestionable teammate,'' Garcia said in a statement issued through his Los Angeles manager, Joanne Colonna. ``To those of us who had the good fortune to count him as a member of our extended family, we will always remember him as a caring, and loving individual especially to his new family, his precious daughter, Jackie, and to the love of his life and mother to his child, my niece Jacqueline.''

Miami-Dade police held the news conference at 3:15 p.m. Wednesday just hours after his former high school, Gulliver Prep in Pinecrest, held a solemn tribute for Taylor.

Taylor led Gulliver to a state championship and met Jackie Garcia there. Garcia, the niece of actor Andy Garcia, hid under the covers with the couple's daughter as Taylor was confronting his k!ller or k!llers.

Meanwhile, Taylor's father, Pedro Taylor, flew to Washington to privately address members of the Washington Redskins, a Taylor family member said.

Taylor, a Redskins safety and former University of Miami standout, was shot in the leg in the wee hours on Monday by an intruder who slipped into his home on Old Cutler Road. He died the next morning at Jackson Memorial Hospital.

His girlfriend and his 18-month-old daughterwere not hurt during the break-in.

Police have few leads and have asked the public for help in solving the homicide. Police asked that anyone who might have or heard anything call Miami-Dade Crimestoppers at 305-471-TIPS.

At Gulliver Prep, speaking before hundreds of students, Gregory Bellamy, Taylor's former prep school bunkmate, delivered an emotional tribute.

Bellamy, now the defensive line coach for the Gulliver Raiders, praised Taylor as a humble leader and a good friend, someone who would return to the school at playoff time and give the team pep talks and tips.

''If it weren't for Sean Taylor and his father, I probably wouldn't even have come to Gulliver,'' said Bellamy, 23, who is a substitute teacher as well as a coach.

Bellamy, a lineman, played both on offense and defense, as did Taylor. They became road-game bunkmates and good friends, and stayed in touch over the years.

''He was just a good man,'' Bellamy said.

The tribute before hundreds of students took place Wednesday morning in a two-story courtyard filled with students in their school uniforms. One student read a poem and the school chorus sang.

Where Bellamy and others spoke, a Sean Taylor jersey was framed on a pedestal. A photograph showed Taylor in his Washington Redskins uniform.

When he was a student at Gulliver Prep, coaches and faculty said Taylor was always thought to be a humble person and team player, despite his star status as an athlete.

He set a state record for touchdowns his senior season (44). But it was his leadership that a former a.ssistant coach on Gulliver's 2000 state championship team said he remembers most.

''In the playoffs against American Heritage, we were down 21-0 at halftime and I guess [coach] Steve Howie was going to go in there and give this great Knute Rockne speech or something,'' said Gulliver a.ssistant principal John McCloskey, who spent Tuesday showing students at Gulliver photos of Taylor and the team plaque.

'And before he even talked, Sean spoke up and he motivated them, let's just say, and got them going. I looked at Steve after Sean talked and there was total silence. And Steve just looked at me and said, `What he said! Let's go!' We got back on the field and won 24-21.''

One of Taylor's old friends from Gulliver, Ivan Mladenovic, 23, said he saw Taylor sitting outside the Beverly Hills Cafe in South Miami six months ago. ''He came over, sat down at my table,'' Mladenovic said. ``Just like a very normal dude. That's why this is very touching.''

''He wasn't best friends with everybody, but he was always polite and respectful,'' Mladenovic said. ``Never intimidating or anything like that that you would expect of someone like this.

''The way he plays football is completely different from the way he is in person,'' he said.

Miami Herald staff writers Patrick Farrell, Patricia Mazzei, Evan Benn and David Ovalle contributed to this report.
 10 years ago '04        #32
space
space
Taylor funeral set, is open to public
Posted on Wed, Nov. 28, 2007

The funeral service for slain Washington Redskins football player Sean Taylor is tentatively scheduled for 11 a.m. Monday -- possibly a bit later if the Redskins can't make it early enough -- at the Pharmed Arena on the University Park campus of Florida International University, FIU athletic director Pete Garcia said Wednesday afternoon.

It is open to the public.

Expected to be among those in attendance: the entire Redskins organization, including players, which would encompass at least a couple hundred mourners. The Redskins have a game Sunday at home against the Bills, and then have another game against the Chicago Bears the night of Dec. 6 -- the Thursday after the funeral -- making it an even more hectic and emotional week.

Pharmed Arena, where the FIU Golden Panthers play basketball, is at 11200 Southwest Eighth St. -- the intersection of Southwest Eighth Street and 107th Avenue.

^^ im thinking of maybe attending but i do not have to be on campus on monday
 10 years ago '07        #33
st21 1233 heat pts1233
space
space
space
$55,427 | Props total: 43385 43385
no motive.... no suspect...

this is k!lling me man. what a damn shame..
 10 years ago '04        #34
space
space
Cards' Rolle vows to honor childhood friend Taylor

Associated Press

Updated: November 28, 2007, 6:21 PM ET

* Comment
* Email
* Print

TEMPE, Ariz. -- Still in disbelief of his childhood friend's shooting death, Arizona Cardinals cornerback Antrel Rolle vowed Wednesday to make sure Sean Taylor is remembered.

He added he did not believe the k!lling was part of a burglary gone sour, and that Taylor had many enemies on the streets of Miami.

"He really didn't say too much," Rolle said, "but I know he was pretty much scared every time he was down in Miami."

Rolle and Taylor, whose fathers were policemen in Homestead, Fla., started playing football together when they were 6 years old. They went on to become University of Miami teammates and NFL first-round draft picks. Both wore No. 21, Rolle for the Cardinals, Taylor for the Washington Redskins.

Rolle said he hadn't talked to Taylor in a while, and that the Redskin had withdrawn from the crowd he hung around with to build a new life with his girlfriend and young daughter.

"There was so much surrounding him," Rolle said. "Everyone was talking about him bad, so he just had to distance himself from everyone and live a life of his own. ... Within the last year, I've never seen anyone make such a dramatic change,"

Withdrawing from a bad crowd isn't easy, though, Rolle said.

"They say it was a burglary. It absolutely was not a burglary," he said. "Down South, where we're from, there were many people talking to Sean, a lot of jealousy, a lot of angry people.

"Sean, he had a large group of friends, and he no longer hung out with those friends, so you never know where this came from."

Rolle said his family rushed to the hospital to be with Taylor's family following the shooting.

"It really hasn't hit me yet," Rolle said, "the fact that I'm never going to see his face again, his ways, him performing on the field. My heart goes out to his girlfriend, his family, his little kid."

Rolle will leave immediately after Sunday's game against Cleveland on a flight to Miami, where he will attend Monday's memorial service. But Rolle wants fans to keep remembering Taylor as the player he was and the man he was becoming after some rough years.

"I'm going to keep his name alive," Rolle said. "Every time I make a play, I'm definitely going to mention him. I'm going to represent my 21 as his 21."

Rolle said he and Taylor became friends as 6-year-old teammates for the Homestead Hurricanes. Later, when they played against each other, Rolle was a running back and Taylor a linebacker.

"They'd call a sweep one way," Rolle said. "I would look at him on that side, and I would change the play myself and go the other way because I knew he would try to knock my head off."

Rolle was an All-American as a senior in 2004 and was picked eighth overall by the Cardinals. A year before, Taylor earned similar honors at Miami, then went to Washington as the fifth overall choice.

"I definitely will go out there and play and do everything I can do because I know how much he loved the game," Rolle said. "I don't think there was anyone who lived it or took it as seriously as he did. I just told myself I'm not going to let his name die. We started when we were 6 years old, and we're going to finish it together."

Copyright 2007 by The a.ssociated Press
 10 years ago '07        #35
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
$10,418 | Props total: 1857 1857
I WILL BE AT THE FUNERAL, ITS BEING HELD AT MY SCHOOL, sh*t I HAVE A CLASS TONIGHT RIGHT NEXT TO THE ARENA AND I DONT FEEL LIKE GOING TONIGHT. I HOPE NO d*ckHEADS GO OUT THERE TO ASK FOR AUTOGRAPHS FROM REDSKIN PLAYERS.

I DONT FEEL LIKE THIS murder WAS RANDOM AT ALL. ONCE ROBBERS NOTICE THERE'S PEOPLE IN A HOME THEY LEAVE THE PREMECISE. BUT I DO FEEL SOMEONE WILL HOPEFULLY SNITCH WITH ALL THIS MEDIA COVERAGE. HOPEFULLY THE STAY TALKING ABOUT SOMETHING LIKE THIS TO ENFORCE PRESSURE RATHER THAN TALKING ABOUT BRITNEY'S MELTDOWN.
 10 years ago '04        #36
space
space
 MELODY said:
I WILL BE AT THE FUNERAL, ITS BEING HELD AT MY SCHOOL, sh*t I HAVE A CLASS TONIGHT RIGHT NEXT TO THE ARENA AND I DONT FEEL LIKE GOING TONIGHT. I HOPE NO d*ckHEADS GO OUT THERE TO ASK FOR AUTOGRAPHS FROM REDSKIN PLAYERS.

I DONT FEEL LIKE THIS murder WAS RANDOM AT ALL. ONCE ROBBERS NOTICE THERE'S PEOPLE IN A HOME THEY LEAVE THE PREMECISE. BUT I DO FEEL SOMEONE WILL HOPEFULLY SNITCH WITH ALL THIS MEDIA COVERAGE. HOPEFULLY THE STAY TALKING ABOUT SOMETHING LIKE THIS TO ENFORCE PRESSURE RATHER THAN TALKING ABOUT BRITNEY'S MELTDOWN.
have you heard if they will close the school like they did for the police officer that was k!lled?
 10 years ago '07        #37
st21 1233 heat pts1233
space
space
space
$55,427 | Props total: 43385 43385
jelous envious low life pieces of sh*t..

10 years ago '04        #38
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$14,373 | Props total: 3819 3819
 garrett said:
no motive.... no suspect...

this is k!lling me man. what a damn shame..
seriously man. this sh*t hits me hard i just cant understand it.
 10 years ago '07        #39
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
$10,418 | Props total: 1857 1857
 KiNgJaMeS305 said:
have you heard if they will close the school like they did for the police officer that was k!lled?
NAH BUT I DOUBT IT BECAUSE WITH THE SHOOTING OF THE COP THEY DID A WHOLE CEREMONY OUTSIDE AND I THINK ALL THE COPS IN DADE COUNTY ATTENDED THIS. I DOUBT THERE WILL BE THE SAME TURN OUT FOR SEAN'S FUNERAL.
 10 years ago '04        #40
Hood_Rich 7 heat pts
space
space
$15,686 | Props total: 433 433
ok I see he stayed away from interviews, but when he was interviewed he sounded like something was bothering him. Like he was talking about death in an interview like it was normal and he was calm bout it, not sure why they were talking bout "death" or what the question was

and another interview when he was asked about the Pro Bowl, he was calm and showed no emotion, saying the pro bowl was "cool"...just seemed akward to me

96 - 22 STRK: 5 w in a row WIN PCT: 81% 24 (+2) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 49-25, Rank #44 | Aug 16: 61-29, Rank #68 | Aug 15: 408-115, Rank #29 | Aug 14: 61-36, Rank #91 | Aug 13: 61-33, Rank #61 | Aug 12: 299-107, Rank #17 | Aug 11: 365-154, Rank #27 | Aug 10: 668-259, Rank #13 | Aug 09: 740-333, Rank #10 | Aug 08: 456-115, Rank #10 *
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
66 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Best Upcoming Horror Movies 2018 (Trailer)
25 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy