Sean Taylor News Updates/4 suspects detained for Taylor's murder

most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
42 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #181
MiamiDade 55 heat pts55
space
space
$14,355 | Props total: 690 690
 P. Dedos said:
^ he's glorifying what his friend did

that lil f*g**t has a quote from one of the scums " verses "

" if you sh*t real and real n*ggas know dat dont fu*k round and flag cuz youll get a toe tag "

dumb and an embarrassment aint even the words

exactly
 10 years ago '07        #182
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
This is sad how a couple of punks with guns can just take someones life
 10 years ago '04        #183
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,763 | Props total: 6171 6171
 King rA said:

some more pictures from today when they had all the suspects in the FDLE headquarters
damn shame...and who the hell is that on that spectacular from pretty ricky lookin n*gga shirt??? i kno that ain no s.t. rip shirt?

only ppl i feel kinda bad for is the family of these idiots....that idiot puttin his mama thru all this embarassment n hurt ova sum dumb sh*t he shudnt have ben doin in the 1st place and she all ova the news which is not a good look...i kno ultimately ppl are gonna try n blame her buh he was old enuff to make his own decisions. i dont condone takin it out on the family of the suspects buh also i dont like wen tha ones who are close to them try 2 do this bullsh*t protestin 2 make it seem like they r innocent..the whole FREE THE REAL n*ggaZ is sum pie a.ss sh*t

Last edited by Dash420; 12-03-2007 at 01:34 PM..
 12-03-2007, 02:18 PM         #184
YoungGuru'07 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
idk much about what dey do in the deep south, but dese n*ggaz look terrible..the friends on myspace actin like they aynt confess or somethin!!!

they look like stereotypical young, black kids.
 10 years ago '04        #187
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58 OP
space
space
$22,900 | Props total: 44 44
NICELY SAID

Reflections Of An Unforgettable Day

What I will probably remember most from this day is the image of Jackie Taylor bounding around while friends, loved ones and dignitaries honored her father. She was seated right below where we were, hopping around with the ballerina grace of an 18-month old on the balls of her feet.

No matter who spoke at the funeral today, there were two constants within their remarks - Sean's smile, and his boundless energy, always on the go, never wanting to stop playing football. Jackie is her father's daughter, lighting up the room and scurrying around the front of the stage for the better part of three hours with a pacifier in her mouth, darting from one relative to the next. I found myself watching during any pause in the day (reflecting on my own children all the while), and sometimes I smiled while following her circuitous path, even while others were speaking, their words washing over me.

The ceremony was tremendously touching, and the strength and poise showed by all who spoke, under these most demanding of circumstances, was moving. Sean's sister, speaking about having her best conversation ever with his brother tonight in her prayers, brought me to tears; his uncle, revealing memories of Sean's first day of pee-wee football, was touching as well.

Whether you knew Sean or not, and regardless of any preconceived ideas or biases anyone may have brought into today, if you watched this unfold for three hours it was impossible not to feel something on a deeply human level as those who knew this man best shared their recollections.

I found myself constantly thinking back to the simple truth that unless we have really spent a considerable amount of time with someone, we don't know them. Much as we may think we have an idea of what a person is about, what they stand for, their home life. how they interact with those in their neighborhood, or how they conduct themselves away from the spotlight, the reality is we have no idea. And that is of particular import to those granted the opportunity to frame public thought and bring these athletes to life.

This isn't a novel thought, hardly a revelation, but on days like this the tremendous responsibility of those paid to write, talk and comment upon others - and the impact those words can have - strikes at a visceral level. The sheer outpouring of support for Sean today, the goosebumps that came from the anecdotes being relayed, speaks to the impact this young man had on others. This wasn't fabricated emotion, and the size and passion of this audience wasn't just some reflection of the fact that a young, rich and famous athlete was being buried today.

It was because Sean Taylor was being buried today, someone whose slipups and missteps played out before the media, but whose private moments - befriending children, helping out youth football teams, bringing joy to the lives of those around him - rarely if ever did.

The words of Florida City Mayor Otis Wallace will, I hope, stay with me as long as pursue this career, when he urged that the "media gets a small lesson in grace and humility," from this event, resisting the need to jump to conclusions. He also asked that the next time a celebrity or public figure is in this position, that we with the pens and microphones - "Take a really deep breath and think of Sean Taylor and do it a little differently."

The fact that the room erupted with a standing ovation as he said these words was lost on no one. Sean's Pastor, David Peay Sr. elicited chants of support when he spoke about media coverage, too. He explained that Sean's life trending upwards, that he did nothing to provoke the tragic outcome that befell him a week ago.

"Sean didn't lose his life, Sean gave his life," Peay Sr. said. "Father, he wasn't in the street, he was home."

This afternoon was real and heartbreaking and fully brought to life a 24-year old trying to be a better person, which is a lesson for us all. He was no saint and he wasn't perfect and I got to see his surly side on more than one occasion, but it's a side of myself I've shown to others as well. If Sean wasn't yet at a point where he was prepared to share his vulnerabilities with the world; if he didn't want to reveal himself to the media or pontificate, so be it. We already knew of his blemishes, and in the last week we have learned much more about his journey, unfortunately, through his passing.

So many people today said they learned to better appreciate life and love from having been around Sean, and that's a message I'll try to take out of this. Clinton Portis spoke of his friend's Peace, Faith and Heart, trying to emulate Sean's will to be more positive. "If he can do it, we all can do it," Portis said.

Sean's faith, and Jackie's birth, clearly were the genesis of his alterations. Those closest to him took comfort in the fact that Sean's religious beliefs had become more paramount in his life, a refrain echoed throughout the afternoon. Whatever your religious affiliation, or whether you have one at all, the strength that those grieving here took from their spirituality was palpable. It carried the day, from one speaker to the next.

That faith was expressed most beautifully by the choir and band, who managed to add a somber soundtrack to a day of mourning, yet also raise spirits high when they broke into inspirational tunes. This was as much about celebrating everything that Sean was - father, brother, son, teammate, leader, man-in-progress - as it was bereaving the person who is suddenly gone far too soon. The ceremony captured all of that, Jackie Taylor's endless prancing embodying Sean's on-field aura and all those that spoke helping us better understand why he be missed so profoundly
 12-03-2007, 07:36 PM         #188
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

^^ smh @ the 1st comment...racist fu*k
 10 years ago '04        #189
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,502 | Props total: 793 793
 Lex Lossis said:

^^ smh @ the 1st comment...racist fu*k
I give up on black people

I'm black and agree with the first comment

Last edited by Liquid-Science; 12-03-2007 at 07:54 PM..
 10 years ago '05        #190
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
Someone should go around and exterminate every fu*kin idiot who agrees with that page
 10 years ago '07        #191
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 KiNgJaMeS305 said:
NICELY SAID

Reflections Of An Unforgettable Day

What I will probably remember most from this day is the image of Jackie Taylor bounding around while friends, loved ones and dignitaries honored her father. She was seated right below where we were, hopping around with the ballerina grace of an 18-month old on the balls of her feet.

No matter who spoke at the funeral today, there were two constants within their remarks - Sean's smile, and his boundless energy, always on the go, never wanting to stop playing football. Jackie is her father's daughter, lighting up the room and scurrying around the front of the stage for the better part of three hours with a pacifier in her mouth, darting from one relative to the next. I found myself watching during any pause in the day (reflecting on my own children all the while), and sometimes I smiled while following her circuitous path, even while others were speaking, their words washing over me.

The ceremony was tremendously touching, and the strength and poise showed by all who spoke, under these most demanding of circumstances, was moving. Sean's sister, speaking about having her best conversation ever with his brother tonight in her prayers, brought me to tears; his uncle, revealing memories of Sean's first day of pee-wee football, was touching as well.

Whether you knew Sean or not, and regardless of any preconceived ideas or biases anyone may have brought into today, if you watched this unfold for three hours it was impossible not to feel something on a deeply human level as those who knew this man best shared their recollections.

I found myself constantly thinking back to the simple truth that unless we have really spent a considerable amount of time with someone, we don't know them. Much as we may think we have an idea of what a person is about, what they stand for, their home life. how they interact with those in their neighborhood, or how they conduct themselves away from the spotlight, the reality is we have no idea. And that is of particular import to those granted the opportunity to frame public thought and bring these athletes to life.

This isn't a novel thought, hardly a revelation, but on days like this the tremendous responsibility of those paid to write, talk and comment upon others - and the impact those words can have - strikes at a visceral level. The sheer outpouring of support for Sean today, the goosebumps that came from the anecdotes being relayed, speaks to the impact this young man had on others. This wasn't fabricated emotion, and the size and passion of this audience wasn't just some reflection of the fact that a young, rich and famous athlete was being buried today.

It was because Sean Taylor was being buried today, someone whose slipups and missteps played out before the media, but whose private moments - befriending children, helping out youth football teams, bringing joy to the lives of those around him - rarely if ever did.

The words of Florida City Mayor Otis Wallace will, I hope, stay with me as long as pursue this career, when he urged that the "media gets a small lesson in grace and humility," from this event, resisting the need to jump to conclusions. He also asked that the next time a celebrity or public figure is in this position, that we with the pens and microphones - "Take a really deep breath and think of Sean Taylor and do it a little differently."

The fact that the room erupted with a standing ovation as he said these words was lost on no one. Sean's Pastor, David Peay Sr. elicited chants of support when he spoke about media coverage, too. He explained that Sean's life trending upwards, that he did nothing to provoke the tragic outcome that befell him a week ago.

"Sean didn't lose his life, Sean gave his life," Peay Sr. said. "Father, he wasn't in the street, he was home."

This afternoon was real and heartbreaking and fully brought to life a 24-year old trying to be a better person, which is a lesson for us all. He was no saint and he wasn't perfect and I got to see his surly side on more than one occasion, but it's a side of myself I've shown to others as well. If Sean wasn't yet at a point where he was prepared to share his vulnerabilities with the world; if he didn't want to reveal himself to the media or pontificate, so be it. We already knew of his blemishes, and in the last week we have learned much more about his journey, unfortunately, through his passing.

So many people today said they learned to better appreciate life and love from having been around Sean, and that's a message I'll try to take out of this. Clinton Portis spoke of his friend's Peace, Faith and Heart, trying to emulate Sean's will to be more positive. "If he can do it, we all can do it," Portis said.

Sean's faith, and Jackie's birth, clearly were the genesis of his alterations. Those closest to him took comfort in the fact that Sean's religious beliefs had become more paramount in his life, a refrain echoed throughout the afternoon. Whatever your religious affiliation, or whether you have one at all, the strength that those grieving here took from their spirituality was palpable. It carried the day, from one speaker to the next.

That faith was expressed most beautifully by the choir and band, who managed to add a somber soundtrack to a day of mourning, yet also raise spirits high when they broke into inspirational tunes. This was as much about celebrating everything that Sean was - father, brother, son, teammate, leader, man-in-progress - as it was bereaving the person who is suddenly gone far too soon. The ceremony captured all of that, Jackie Taylor's endless prancing embodying Sean's on-field aura and all those that spoke helping us better understand why he be missed so profoundly
hey man, you gettin this stuff from JLC?
 12-04-2007, 01:22 PM         #192
Mr. 2-85 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

he look like a lil bi*ch if ya ask me
 12-04-2007, 01:31 PM         #193
Mr. 2-85 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

just by lookin at this 'gangstas' pictures...he comes off as a...'tough guy' but his lawyer says he's on suicide watch stupid fu*k been listening to too much plies mixtapes

Last edited by Mr. 2-85; 12-04-2007 at 01:37 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #194
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58 OP
space
space
$22,900 | Props total: 44 44
Three suspects in NFL k!lling on suicide watch

MIAMI, Florida (CNN) -- The three adult suspects accused in the fatal shooting of NFL player Sean Taylor have been placed on suicide watch, defense attorneys said Tuesday.
art.hunte.wfor.jpg

Venjah K. Hunte, 20, Jason Scott Mitchell, 19, and Charles Kendrick Lee Wardlow, 18, appeared in court Tuesday via videoconference wearing thick green vests, which the attorneys said were suicide safety smocks.

Circuit Judge W. John Thornton Jr. ordered them held without bail at the Miami-Dade Pre-Trial Detention Center.

The three are charged with felony first-degree murder, burglary with a firearm and home invasion robbery while armed.

A fourth suspect facing the same charges, Eric Rivera Jr., 17, is being held in Fort Myers. Attorney Wilber Smith said he thinks his client will be transferred to a Miami-Dade juvenile detention center some time Tuesday.

The four were arrested Friday, officials said. Video Watch as some of the suspects had profiles on MySpace »

Taylor, 24, died a day after he was shot during an apparent burglary at his Miami-area home. Miami-Dade police investigators believe the suspects thought the house was empty.
Don't Miss

* Sports, media stars say goodbye to Redskins' Taylor

Thousands of mourners attended Taylor's funeral Monday at Florida International University. Photo See photos from the funeral »

Police said Taylor and his girlfriend, Jackie Garcia, were awakened by noise coming from the living room early November 26. Taylor got up and locked the bedroom door, but the door was kicked in and two shots were fired, police said.

One struck Taylor in the leg.

Garcia and the couple's 18-month-old daughter were unharmed.

Authorities have said Garcia told police she was hiding under some bedding during the attack and did not see what happened and could not provide a description of the attacker.

A break-in also was reported at Taylor's residence eight days earlier, on November 18. A police report said someone forced a window open and left a kitchen knife on a bed. Drawers and a bedroom safe were searched during the break-in, according to the report.
advertisement

Taylor spent four years with the Washington Redskins but had been out with a sprained right knee.

The 2004 first-round draft pick played at the University of Miami, where he was an All-American in 2003, his team's Web site reported. He was regarded as one of the hardest-hitting players in the NFL. E-mail to a friend E-mail to a friend
 12-04-2007, 02:05 PM         #195
Mr. 2-85 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bump...
 10 years ago '05        #196
MadGam325 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,218 | Props total: 2 2
man u hella late with this, thread already was made..

heres 3 of em

EDIT: First one i got posted got deleted, but it was the myspace of the light skinned n*gga wit dreds

Last edited by MadGam325; 12-04-2007 at 02:18 PM..
 12-04-2007, 02:22 PM         #197
Mr. 2-85 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
o my bad cuz
 10 years ago '04        #198
onlyonesmoke 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,223 | Props total: 735 735
Them muthafu*kas didnt even do there homework.. If you gona run up in someones house aleast know if hes in the area or not!!! Dumb a.ss MF... Hope they get burn for this one!!! RIP ST!!!
 10 years ago '06        #199
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,216 | Props total: 31 31
 Mr. 2-85 said:

[pic - click to view]

just by lookin at this 'gangstas' pictures...he comes off as a...'tough guy' but his lawyer says he's on suicide watch stupid fu*k been listening to too much plies mixtapes
bi*ch a.ss n*gga...
 10 years ago '04        #200
reazon_opt 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,991 | Props total: 618 618
o well.... do da crizime do da tizime.. naa mean..
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
69 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
189 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
27 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
24 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
54 comments
23 hours ago