Breaking News: Redskins SS Sean Taylor Passes Away (April 1, 1983 - November 27,2007)

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
118 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
70 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-27-2007, 08:09 AM         #81
34klub 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man I don't understand that sh*t. RIP homie.

I don't know I think these pro athletes need to start investing into a security team around they property. I'm pretty sure they can put together a security team of about 6 guards pay them 25,000.00 a year each and put them on rotating shifts. To me that would be a good investment especially if you making a few million a year. Alot of athletes have been robbed in the last few years. I have a feeling they will find dudes.
 11-27-2007, 08:09 AM         #82
shockgeez04 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they said something bout his pop being the chief of police down there so u know he got bus loads of enemies too...

r.i.p.

my condolences to his friends and family
 11-27-2007, 08:09 AM         #83
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if someone woulda broke into my house multiple times not stealing anything and leaving knives on my bed id go out and cop an ar-15 and create a safe spot for it in my bedroom. fu*k the law. 9/10 chances are theyll never know you have it. i dont know man. im just tryin to make some sense out of this bullsh*t
 11-27-2007, 08:10 AM         #84
QueenzBaller26 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ErnieB said:
he knows that b/c when Sean Taylor had got in trouble for pulling out a gun over an argument, it was all over the news/radio, and from then on everyone knew Taylor wasn't allowed to posses a firearm.
Those n*ggas didnt leave the knife on his pillow b/c he was spooked. they left it to let him know they comin for his head. why dont you think they actually stole anything?
oooooooo

they left that sh*t on a pillow.....i thought it was jsut..like......there...like a n*gga jsut dropped it
 11-27-2007, 08:10 AM         #85
Nerd_Rich 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I just woke up to this sad news and I must say It hit home with me..My prayers go out to his entire family and may he rest in peace........
 11-27-2007, 08:12 AM         #86
QueenzBaller26 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn son if yuh house was brokein into so many time.....why not buy ADT or something

some high tec..guns come outa the celing sh*t

still tho mannnnnnn...rip....i know they going crazy over there in UM
 10 years ago '04        #87
AnthonyCruz 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,828 | Props total: 2 2
This is really fu*ked up.

Even though Im an Eagles fan, I;ve always been a secret fan of Sean Taylor. Always loved his game and swagger and this really fu*ked me up.

My thoughts and prayers go out to his family.

RIP Sean.
 10 years ago '05        #88
Adamsville4real 
space
space
$5,918 | Props total: 506 506
 Salazar10033 said:
damn and only 3 years older than me. dude was 24. fu*k is this world coming to
he was only 1 year older than me. I woke up and saw it on mike and mike and coulnt believe it, thats sad man R.I.P. to him though
 10 years ago '06        #89
Blockburner28 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,343 | Props total: 1419 1419
Damn man I will miss this dude i'm feeling bad about this sh*t. Man I have a 18 month old also and I fell for his family. n*gga still top 5 in Int's this would have been another breakup season for dude. Btw I heard alot of people say something about him not having a gun was he a felon or something?
 10 years ago '04        #90
J.BEEZY 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,323 | Props total: 2472 2472
R.I.P....hope they find who did this
 10 years ago '05        #91
burt6303 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$461 | Props total: 57 57
coming from a cowboys fan also.......that was one of the players on the redskins i actually feared and had mad respect for. it's a wake up call for me cuz i also have an 18 month year old daughter and its sad knowin shes goin to grow up only rememberin her father off of pictures and stories. i wish nothin like that on anyone and i honestly almost cried when i heard the news. blows me that we live in a world where people feel they have the right to dictate if u should live or not. r.i.p. my n*gga and my thoughts and prayers go out to the fam. damn..........son was only 24.
 10 years ago '07        #92
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,202 | Props total: 15035 15035
unfu*kinbelievable
 11-27-2007, 08:37 AM         #93
Mr. 2-85 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
R.I.P to you my n*gga...like my boy portis said...all the petty sh*t hes done in his young career spittin on a n*gga, gettin arrested, doesn't even fu*king matter no more
 10 years ago '04        #94
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
fu*ked up :( ..

RIP duke.
 10 years ago '05        #95
Springa 
space
space
$496 | Props total: 0 0
sh*ts fu*ked up R.I.P.
 10 years ago '04        #96
BrBHZ 8 heat pts
space
space
$16,232 | Props total: 3013 3013
Damn RIP...

He was a throwback headhunting safety...the game will miss him....RIP
 10 years ago '07        #97
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
$10,419 | Props total: 1864 1864
fu*kING GUNIT LYRICS :finger::finger::finger::finger:

RIP TO MY FAVORITE CANE OF ALL TIME. HE PLAYED EVERY SNAP AS IT WAS HIS LAST. TRULY BE MISSED.
 10 years ago '06        #98
BoxerE 
space
space
$1,470 | Props total: 0 0
RIP he will be missed
 11-27-2007, 08:59 AM         #99
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dude got blasted cause he made more money than somebody....smh and i dont think they wanted to k!ll dat n*gga, just injure him cause they know he only got shot in the let so they prolly wanted to do that and go back to they homeboys and try to brag but now them zoes bout to get at em
 11-27-2007, 09:04 AM         #100
ThugLuv5450 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is the saddest thing to happen in awhile...He was in the house with his little kid..and some coward envied him and took his life away from others that cared about him. If there is a bright side to this, its that even though Taylor was only 24, he made an impact on the L and fans..You got to respect that 100%...I work in a hospital, and the Femoral Artery is the biggest artery in the body and once its damage, its hard to reconstruct it........RIP SEAN TAYLOR
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
21 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
51 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
98 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
73 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
81 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy