Breaking News: Redskins SS Sean Taylor Passes Away (April 1, 1983 - November 27,2007)

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
71 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
55 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #301
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,933 | Props total: 413 413
 1000bluntz said:
Man something is just not right about this whole sh*t. I heard dude's house got broken into twice in the last two weeks before the night he got shot and nobody took nothing, just fu*ked with some sh*t and jiggled the safe and left the knife on the bed. I also understand he ain't get no kind of security or nothing like that even after the previous break-ins. It's almost like Sean was waiting for the dude's to come back up in his crib or something. You don't just shoot somebody in the groin unless it's personal. Man fu*k the world, sh*t is a sad, depressing place far too often. I hope to God they find the fu*k n*gga or n*ggas who perpetrated this sh*t.

RIP Sean Taylor
Yeah, you'd think after the break-ins, he would have gotten some sort of security system. The fact that a knife was left on his bed makes me think this wasn't a random robbery.
 10 years ago '06        #302
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 JBeezy said:
Yeah, you'd think after the break-ins, he would have gotten some sort of security system. The fact that a knife was left on his bed makes me think this wasn't a random robbery.
it was reported that he had an alarm system but it wasnt on b/c his sister OR her sister or someone was visiting and in and out of the house often. saw that in another thread neway

u'd think tho if they really wanted to k!ll him they wouldnt have shot him in the leg and fled...ESP if they knew him, cuz hed put em behind bars had he lived. they couldnt have known they shot him in that artery...i dunno, seems fu*ked but somehow i dont think its a murder plot or they woulda finished the job properly. yet if it WASN'T a murder attempt, why even bother going to his room and shooting him, if he had the door locked not attackin them or nothin. seems like they kicked the door down just to shoot him in the leg which seems pointless, esp if they were ready to get outta there. maybe it was just so he didnt come after them immediately? no idea.
 10 years ago '04        #303
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,933 | Props total: 413 413
 SHootar said:
it was reported that he had an alarm system but it wasnt on b/c his sister OR her sister or someone was visiting and in and out of the house often. saw that in another thread neway

u'd think tho if they really wanted to k!ll him they wouldnt have shot him in the leg and fled...ESP if they knew him, cuz hed put em behind bars had he lived. they couldnt have known they shot him in that artery...i dunno, seems fu*ked but somehow i dont think its a murder plot or they woulda finished the job properly. yet if it WASN'T a murder attempt, why even bother going to his room and shooting him, if he had the door locked not attackin them or nothin. seems like they kicked the door down just to shoot him in the leg which seems pointless, esp if they were ready to get outta there. maybe it was just so he didnt come after them immediately? no idea.
This whole situation doesn't make sense.

Maybe we'll find out sometime later down the road.....
 10 years ago '06        #304
ehizzy3 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,917 | Props total: 502 502
so fu*king sad man.......this sh*t hurts

rip
 11-28-2007, 02:34 AM         #305
AlCapone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
still cant believe all of this...R.I.P.
 10 years ago '05        #306
Sivraj 328 heat pts328
space
space
$45,956 | Props total: 10876 10876
RIP Sean Taylor you'll be missed!!!!One of my favorite safeties in tha game..

48 - 18 STRK: 3 w in a row WIN PCT: 72% 38 (+1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 20-14, Rank #101 | Aug 16: 163-114, Rank #57 | Aug 15: 638-305, Rank #25 | Aug 14: 350-224, Rank #32 | Aug 13: 442-331, Rank #18 | Aug 12: 1015-657, Rank #9 | Aug 11: 2019-1239, Rank #4 | Aug 10: 1992-1221, Rank #6 | Aug 09: 767-342, Rank #8 *
 10 years ago '05        #307
Clutch City Kid 139 heat pts139
space
space
$28,334 | Props total: 28773 28773
damn right
 10 years ago '06        #308
DonJuan8 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,510 | Props total: 69 69
all day, and for the rest of the season
 11-28-2007, 10:25 AM         #309
Mr. 2-85 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yessirrr
 10 years ago '07        #310
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
im never gonna forget the dude. Imma be telling my kids about Sean and how he was one of the greatest redskins.
 10 years ago '05        #311
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
This sh*t was all I could think about for the entire first half of the day at work today
 10 years ago '06        #312
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
space
$20,419 | Props total: 288 288
Dang...I never knew Sean was suppose to go to Cleveland

10 years ago '06        #313
H-Town Renegade 
space
space
$2,624 | Props total: 101 101
R.I.P. sh*ts sad
 10 years ago '05        #314
sleezy 
space
space
$5,346 | Props total: 1147 1147
day later and it still feels weird that this dude is gone...i liked watching sean taylor since i seen him play in high school and he played running back and scored 44 td's in one yr
 10 years ago '04        #315
agent41 
space
space
space
$473 | Props total: 5 5
RIP and God bless his family...this is such a sad thing to hear in the sports world. this seems to be a man who really was changing his act and was turning into a star. its also sad to see this when we live in time when athletes throw away there careers to drugs and other "dumb" on and off field events. its sad to see him go out on a note like this. i just pray for his family and friends in this time that they can find some kind of closure in all this.
 10 years ago '07        #316
Monroe200 
space
space
space
$695 | Props total: 308 308
uncle whitlock at it again
 10 years ago '07        #317
st21 1238 heat pts1238
space
space
$55,524 | Props total: 43696 43696

best tribute video i've seen ^^^^

brought tears to me eyes (once again) :(
 11-29-2007, 01:48 AM         #318
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I wish I could get down there for the funeral and stuff. sh*t is really fu*king terrible. I really hope his friends and NFL take care of his daughter and other family members. I know people hate cops but I know there out there working harder for this case then any other because of who his dad is (Right or wrong, I'm happy that they are).
 10 years ago '06        #319
RAZAH CUTS 5839 heat pts5839
space
space
$54,071 | Props total: 18865 18865
rest in peace.....terrible loss anytime a father is ripped away from his woman and child....I pray that his family can cope somehow and that the riteous piece of sh*t that took him is brought to justice in the worst way.....
 11-29-2007, 02:19 AM         #320
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Taylor was a special talent
posted: Wednesday, November 28, 2007 | Feedback | Print Entry

Of all of the great football talent that has passed through the University of Miami in the last generation, Sean Taylor was the best athlete of all of them. He was an All-America safety, but I am convinced he could've been an All-American at every position on defense except for nose tackle. I don't think I've ever thought that about any other football player. I mean a bunch could play all over the field, but Taylor would've been great at all of them.

He was quick enough and had the slick change-of-direction skills to be a lock-down corner, he was nasty enough and with the instincts to play middle linebacker and he had enough size and strength where he would've been a pass-rushing terror at defensive end.

He was 6-foot-3, 232-pounds and had legitimate track speed. He hit like a freight train. Taylor was scary good. Actually, he was scary and good. Art Kehoe, the long-time UM O-line coach, loved to tell stories about the days when the Canes had both Taylor and Kellen Winslow II. Both were dynamic and colorful talents, if not abrasive characters with hefty egos.

"It was crazy, man," Kehoe said. "These two guys were going to take each other's heads off every play at practice. Every friggin' play! It was the sickest thing you've ever seen." That spirit, he added, raised the level of everyone else at practice about tenfold.

In the class of great DBs at Miami, Sean Taylor wasn't quite as great as Ed Reed, who wasn't as athletic as Taylor but made up for it with great instincts and football smarts. Reed was also a true leader. Then again, by the end of Reed's time at UM, he was 23. When Sean Taylor was 23, he was playing in the Pro Bowl.

A few of Taylor's former UM teammates who I knew weren't his biggest fans back then. He was wild, they said. Some others weren't as kind in their a.ssessments. Taylor also wasn't the most media-friendly guy in the world. In his junior season at Miami, when he was the nation's most dominant defensive player, I remember interviewing Taylor for a magazine story after practice one day midway through the year. In most cases the school's sports information contact would bring the player over. With Taylor that day, it was more like "There he is. Go walk and talk with him."

Taylor seemed like he didn't want to be bothered, but after about 20 steps he stopped and started fiddling with the tape on his hands and was pretty engaging. I'd interviewed him a couple of times while he was at UM, but I'm not going to try and say I knew Sean Taylor. I didn't. Some of the UM guys I knew say they thought he had started to grow up a year or two ago. But maybe his past caught up with him. Right now they are hurting.

Taylor's death is just the latest in a too-long line of tragedies that have hit the Miami family. Last year, UM defensive lineman Bryan Pata was k!lled, which was the 10th death of a UM player in the past two decades. One was k!lled in an airplane crash. Another died from cancer. Another drowned after being knocked off his boat by a large wave. Four were k!lled in car crashes. The attention -- and the subsequent pontificating in the wake of it -- has really put UM folks on the defensive.

"When the media puts it out like that,'' UM coach Randy Shannon told The Miami Herald, "the media creates more problems. … What deaths have really occurred on Miami's campus besides one? The only thing that ever happened on the [UM] campus was Marlin Barnes' [1996 murder].

"Think about it. How many deaths occurred on the Virginia Tech campus? Is Virginia Tech a bad school to go to? No.''

It is a sad situation. People will draw whatever conclusions they want. I think Shannon's defense at least in regards to the Virginia Tech mention is misguided. Then again, so is most of this stuff that you'll probably hear. Regardless of all that, though, Sean Taylor is gone at 24 and that is a tragedy. Not because he was a great talent, but because he leaves behind a young child and people who loved him.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
23 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
201 comments
1 day ago