Breaking News: Redskins SS Sean Taylor Passes Away (April 1, 1983 - November 27,2007)

most viewed right now
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
87 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jessica Jones AKA Krysten Ritter Is Fine To Me Bruh
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
81 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside 50 was ready to stab up Suge back in the day
69 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #301
SHootar 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,494 | Props total: 2105 2105
 JBeezy said:
Yeah, you'd think after the break-ins, he would have gotten some sort of security system. The fact that a knife was left on his bed makes me think this wasn't a random robbery.
it was reported that he had an alarm system but it wasnt on b/c his sister OR her sister or someone was visiting and in and out of the house often. saw that in another thread neway

u'd think tho if they really wanted to k!ll him they wouldnt have shot him in the leg and fled...ESP if they knew him, cuz hed put em behind bars had he lived. they couldnt have known they shot him in that artery...i dunno, seems fu*ked but somehow i dont think its a murder plot or they woulda finished the job properly. yet if it WASN'T a murder attempt, why even bother going to his room and shooting him, if he had the door locked not attackin them or nothin. seems like they kicked the door down just to shoot him in the leg which seems pointless, esp if they were ready to get outta there. maybe it was just so he didnt come after them immediately? no idea.
 10 years ago '04        #302
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,014 | Props total: 519 519
 SHootar said:
it was reported that he had an alarm system but it wasnt on b/c his sister OR her sister or someone was visiting and in and out of the house often. saw that in another thread neway

u'd think tho if they really wanted to k!ll him they wouldnt have shot him in the leg and fled...ESP if they knew him, cuz hed put em behind bars had he lived. they couldnt have known they shot him in that artery...i dunno, seems fu*ked but somehow i dont think its a murder plot or they woulda finished the job properly. yet if it WASN'T a murder attempt, why even bother going to his room and shooting him, if he had the door locked not attackin them or nothin. seems like they kicked the door down just to shoot him in the leg which seems pointless, esp if they were ready to get outta there. maybe it was just so he didnt come after them immediately? no idea.
This whole situation doesn't make sense.

Maybe we'll find out sometime later down the road.....
 10 years ago '06        #303
ehizzy3 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,924 | Props total: 528 528
so fu*king sad man.......this sh*t hurts

rip
 11-28-2007, 01:34 AM         #304
AlCapone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
still cant believe all of this...R.I.P.
 10 years ago '05        #305
Sivraj 347 heat pts347
space
space
$46,791 | Props total: 13160 13160
RIP Sean Taylor you'll be missed!!!!One of my favorite safeties in tha game..

51 - 21 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 70% 45 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 20-14, Rank #101 | Aug 16: 163-114, Rank #57 | Aug 15: 638-305, Rank #25 | Aug 14: 350-224, Rank #32 | Aug 13: 442-331, Rank #18 | Aug 12: 1015-657, Rank #9 | Aug 11: 2019-1239, Rank #4 | Aug 10: 1992-1221, Rank #6 | Aug 09: 767-342, Rank #8 *
 10 years ago '05        #306
Ron Swanson 161 heat pts161
space
space
$34,018 | Props total: 37949 37949
damn right
 10 years ago '06        #307
DonJuan8 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,510 | Props total: 69 69
all day, and for the rest of the season
 11-28-2007, 09:25 AM         #308
Mr. 2-85 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yessirrr
 10 years ago '07        #309
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
im never gonna forget the dude. Imma be telling my kids about Sean and how he was one of the greatest redskins.
 10 years ago '05        #310
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
This sh*t was all I could think about for the entire first half of the day at work today
 10 years ago '06        #311
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
space
$20,456 | Props total: 320 320
Dang...I never knew Sean was suppose to go to Cleveland

10 years ago '06        #312
H-Town Renegade 
space
space
$2,626 | Props total: 114 114
R.I.P. sh*ts sad
 10 years ago '05        #313
sleezy 
space
space
$5,506 | Props total: 1390 1390
day later and it still feels weird that this dude is gone...i liked watching sean taylor since i seen him play in high school and he played running back and scored 44 td's in one yr
 10 years ago '04        #314
agent41 
space
space
space
$478 | Props total: 6 6
RIP and God bless his family...this is such a sad thing to hear in the sports world. this seems to be a man who really was changing his act and was turning into a star. its also sad to see this when we live in time when athletes throw away there careers to drugs and other "dumb" on and off field events. its sad to see him go out on a note like this. i just pray for his family and friends in this time that they can find some kind of closure in all this.
 10 years ago '07        #315
Monroe200 
space
space
space
$709 | Props total: 320 320
uncle whitlock at it again
 10 years ago '07        #316
st21 1370 heat pts1370
space
space
$58,713 | Props total: 53129 53129

best tribute video i've seen ^^^^

brought tears to me eyes (once again) :(
 11-29-2007, 12:48 AM         #317
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I wish I could get down there for the funeral and stuff. sh*t is really fu*king terrible. I really hope his friends and NFL take care of his daughter and other family members. I know people hate cops but I know there out there working harder for this case then any other because of who his dad is (Right or wrong, I'm happy that they are).
 10 years ago '06        #318
RAZAH CUTS 6067 heat pts6067
space
space
$55,959 | Props total: 24515 24515
rest in peace.....terrible loss anytime a father is ripped away from his woman and child....I pray that his family can cope somehow and that the riteous piece of sh*t that took him is brought to justice in the worst way.....
 11-29-2007, 01:19 AM         #319
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Taylor was a special talent
posted: Wednesday, November 28, 2007 | Feedback | Print Entry

Of all of the great football talent that has passed through the University of Miami in the last generation, Sean Taylor was the best athlete of all of them. He was an All-America safety, but I am convinced he could've been an All-American at every position on defense except for nose tackle. I don't think I've ever thought that about any other football player. I mean a bunch could play all over the field, but Taylor would've been great at all of them.

He was quick enough and had the slick change-of-direction skills to be a lock-down corner, he was nasty enough and with the instincts to play middle linebacker and he had enough size and strength where he would've been a pass-rushing terror at defensive end.

He was 6-foot-3, 232-pounds and had legitimate track speed. He hit like a freight train. Taylor was scary good. Actually, he was scary and good. Art Kehoe, the long-time UM O-line coach, loved to tell stories about the days when the Canes had both Taylor and Kellen Winslow II. Both were dynamic and colorful talents, if not abrasive characters with hefty egos.

"It was crazy, man," Kehoe said. "These two guys were going to take each other's heads off every play at practice. Every friggin' play! It was the sickest thing you've ever seen." That spirit, he added, raised the level of everyone else at practice about tenfold.

In the class of great DBs at Miami, Sean Taylor wasn't quite as great as Ed Reed, who wasn't as athletic as Taylor but made up for it with great instincts and football smarts. Reed was also a true leader. Then again, by the end of Reed's time at UM, he was 23. When Sean Taylor was 23, he was playing in the Pro Bowl.

A few of Taylor's former UM teammates who I knew weren't his biggest fans back then. He was wild, they said. Some others weren't as kind in their a.ssessments. Taylor also wasn't the most media-friendly guy in the world. In his junior season at Miami, when he was the nation's most dominant defensive player, I remember interviewing Taylor for a magazine story after practice one day midway through the year. In most cases the school's sports information contact would bring the player over. With Taylor that day, it was more like "There he is. Go walk and talk with him."

Taylor seemed like he didn't want to be bothered, but after about 20 steps he stopped and started fiddling with the tape on his hands and was pretty engaging. I'd interviewed him a couple of times while he was at UM, but I'm not going to try and say I knew Sean Taylor. I didn't. Some of the UM guys I knew say they thought he had started to grow up a year or two ago. But maybe his past caught up with him. Right now they are hurting.

Taylor's death is just the latest in a too-long line of tragedies that have hit the Miami family. Last year, UM defensive lineman Bryan Pata was k!lled, which was the 10th death of a UM player in the past two decades. One was k!lled in an airplane crash. Another died from cancer. Another drowned after being knocked off his boat by a large wave. Four were k!lled in car crashes. The attention -- and the subsequent pontificating in the wake of it -- has really put UM folks on the defensive.

"When the media puts it out like that,'' UM coach Randy Shannon told The Miami Herald, "the media creates more problems. … What deaths have really occurred on Miami's campus besides one? The only thing that ever happened on the [UM] campus was Marlin Barnes' [1996 murder].

"Think about it. How many deaths occurred on the Virginia Tech campus? Is Virginia Tech a bad school to go to? No.''

It is a sad situation. People will draw whatever conclusions they want. I think Shannon's defense at least in regards to the Virginia Tech mention is misguided. Then again, so is most of this stuff that you'll probably hear. Regardless of all that, though, Sean Taylor is gone at 24 and that is a tragedy. Not because he was a great talent, but because he leaves behind a young child and people who loved him.
 10 years ago '05        #320
Blacklock 
space
space
$283 | Props total: 3 3
 Monroe200 said:
uncle whitlock at it again
Black man to black man, tell me where Whitlock is wrong? What has he said that is contra to the uplifting of our people? Should we protect some of the ignorance in rap (ie Soulja Boy) at the expense of the destruction of our people? Whitlock, like Bill Cosby is another African American speaking out, and the majority of us, refuse to have any self examination about the issues and write them off. We'd much rather say he is wrong, then examine why we believe that we are right. Do you think Malcolm or Martin would disagree with much of Whitlock or Bill said? Probably not, those were true riders for the struggle, something that hardly any of my (our) generation has ever stood up for. Not to get on Hov or TI or anyone else, when have they done public service announcements that we got to stop the k!lling? I've been listening to hip hop all my life, but there gotta be a causal connection to the ignorance in our society, when a 16 yr old black kid is talking about supersoaking hoes. You don't see any pop white artists doing this type of sh*t!

I say all of this not as any disrespect to Sean Taylor. We don't have all the facts, and Whitlock does draw conclusions that we have no idea if they will be substantiated. But it's time we examine the problems of black men dying in our society, instead of shooting the messengers who are at least attempting to bring dialogue(whether you agree or disagree) to the problem.

RIP Sean Taylor
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This girl is so fcking ugly Oh my but her body A1
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
May 21 - Dad takes late son's girlfriend to prom, one month after fatal crash
63 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
103 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
122 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside AR-AB - Rivals (Cassidy Diss) (Official Music Video)
119 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside k dot kicks w**** girl off stage for n****
622 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside H1z1 drops on PS4 tomorrow, here’s 11 tips to dominate
61 comments
2 days ago