Breaking News: Redskins SS Sean Taylor Passes Away (April 1, 1983 - November 27,2007)

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith has a supreme shooting sleeve
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
118 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
50 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #261
rasheedwallace 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,310 | Props total: 11226 11226
damn...sh*t is sad.

just goes to show, once again, that athletes should NOT be criticized for holding hammers. same goes for celebs. they live a dangerous life with all that money and visibility, it breeds extreme jealousy.

think about that next time your favorite athletes get knocked for gun possession and the media is giving them a hard time...

rest in peace, didn't know sh*t about the guy as i hardly follow football, but my condolences all the same.
 11-27-2007, 06:32 PM         #262
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J.R. Hyphy said:
i hate how espn covers all this past incidents like it really doesnt matter ?
talkin about that hit against the kicker damaged his rep. wth..kicker was on the field running the ball of course he hits everyone like that.

seems like no one appreciated that move.
 11-27-2007, 06:34 PM         #263
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 11-27-2007, 06:37 PM         #264
-Scar- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Comic Book Guy said:
its only speculation right now.. hopefully the truth sees the light of day but its not guaranteed.

think about this though, if taylor was on probation for that gun charge, that means he couldn't have a gun in his possession, right? he couldnt keep a gun in the house to protect himself. he had a machete. and the intruder shot two times, once hitting the wall, once hitting taylor. his fiancee and daughter remain in bed, unharmed.

doesnt sound like a random burglary to me. especially with the previous knife on the bed incident.

Yeah You Definitely Right About That.....The Knife On The Bed Thing Seems Like Someone Trying To Send A Message......Even Still Tho....With That Being The Case......Where's The Security Alarms And sh*t Like That?

I Mean I Know He Didin't See That All As A Coincidence......I Wouldn't Even Want My Wife And Kid To Be There Off That Alone....We'd Have To Move.....

Oh Well, All In The Past Now.....I'm Sure He Felt The Situation Wouldn't Turn Out Like This And That's Why He Didn't Relocate.....
 11-27-2007, 06:49 PM         #265
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just so people know it was a kitchen knife from his house... Its not like some Machete or some switch blade. They probaly used it to pry open a draw or something. The media hasn't been saying it was a kitchen knife for whatever reason.
 10 years ago '07        #266
st21 1238 heat pts1238
space
space
$55,497 | Props total: 43614 43614
man this sh*t has got me so emotional....

what a shame.. what a shame..

i'm loving all the avys though. they look sweet.
 10 years ago '04        #267
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
space
$15,190 | Props total: 5466 5466
 JBeezy said:
If it was a hit, don't you think more than two shots would have been fired and he would have gotten shot somehwere else too?
it's nothing more than speculation, the chain of events prior to his death just seems fishy to me.
 10 years ago '07        #268
st21 1238 heat pts1238
space
space

10 years ago '04        #269
madness 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$13,024 | Props total: 2965 2965
 Simba said:
Yeah You Definitely Right About That.....The Knife On The Bed Thing Seems Like Someone Trying To Send A Message......Even Still Tho....With That Being The Case......Where's The Security Alarms And sh*t Like That?

I Mean I Know He Didin't See That All As A Coincidence......I Wouldn't Even Want My Wife And Kid To Be There Off That Alone....We'd Have To Move.....

Oh Well, All In The Past Now.....I'm Sure He Felt The Situation Wouldn't Turn Out Like This And That's Why He Didn't Relocate.....
understand tho he'd been living in the perrine area his entire life...he had friends and family all around, he wasnt gonna let some sh*t like that scare him off into relocating.
 11-27-2007, 07:10 PM         #270
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I found a few wallpapers if anyone wants them
 11-27-2007, 07:11 PM         #271
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn, those pictures are sad. RIP Sean Taylor. damn.
 11-27-2007, 07:14 PM         #272
-Scar- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 madness said:
understand tho he'd been living in the perrine area his entire life...he had friends and family all around, he wasnt gonna let some sh*t like that scare him off into relocating.

Maybe So.....But Sometimes In Life Ya Gotta Swallow Your Pride......

Anyway, It's All Over Now......And Hindsight Is 20/20.........

Man I Wish This sh*t Didn't Happen.....Them Pics Are Beautiful But So Saddening.......
 10 years ago '07        #273
jordanfreak7 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,654 | Props total: 40 40
 garrett said:
man this sh*t has got me so emotional....

what a shame.. what a shame..

i'm loving all the avys though. they look sweet.
feel exactly the same way.
 10 years ago '06        #274
Honolulu Blue 32 heat pts32
space
space
$17,450 | Props total: 1099 1099
 Lex Lossis said:
Yeah, they cut off the phone lines....they did this execution style meaning it was a hit. vandals dont cut off phone lines and steal sh*t....they KNEW he was home and got him....it HAS to have been beef.

that's why I try not to beef and sh*t, RIP to Sean tho
execution style is when you blindfold someone, put them on their knees, stand behind them and blow their brains out. so this wasnt execution style.
 10 years ago '04        #275
Kadroan 103 heat pts103
space
space
$33,490 | Props total: 6424 6424
R.I.P. Sean Taylor.
 10 years ago '07        #276
st21 1238 heat pts1238
space
space
 11-27-2007, 08:29 PM         #277
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Interview with Clinton Portis about the murder and the last time he talked to him

You don't have to download it.. It will start when you open the page

10 years ago '05        #278
King rA 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,776 | Props total: 22 22
 RakimAllahNY said:
Interview with Clinton Portis about the murder and the last time he talked to him

You don't have to download it.. It will start when you open the page

Props on that one

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to RakimAllahNY again.

i got you tho
 11-27-2007, 08:56 PM         #279
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jeremy Shockey on the passing of Sean Taylor:

I first got to know Sean in college when he came in as a freshman and I was in my last year at Miami. He came in with Kellen Winslow. He was kind of a wild child, like myself, but life changed for Sean after he had his baby girl. Fatherhood really changed him. He grew up and matured. That baby (daughter Jackie) had transformed his life. Working out with him during the offseason, I witnessed a change. You could see it like night and day. I feel so bad for the family.
Sinorice Moss on the passing of Sean Taylor:
Its a tough time for me right now. Sean was really like a brother to me. We were classmates and teammates at UM and he was a guy that just loved football and loved being around his friends. I feel for his family. I know his dad real well, and I feel for his baby girl. He was so proud of his little girl, and its just so sad that hes no longer here and wont be able to see her grow up. The whole UM family is hurting right now. My prayers go out to his family because they are going to need our support.

"Sean has been a close friend of mine since our days at the University of Miami. He was a great teammate and an even greater person," Vilma said in a statement. "It is so hard for me to fathom that I am not going to be able to pick up the phone to call him. My deepest condolences are extended to his family, especially his daughter and parents. Sean will definitely be missed and I hope for the best for his family."

Also if people didn't know Roy Williams of the Cowboys is attempting to put the 21 on his helmet. He said "I know the NFL will say no, but I'm still going to try."
 11-27-2007, 08:58 PM         #280
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
David Steele
8:41 PM EST, November 27, 2007

Roger Goodell, commissioner of the NFL, said it as well as it could be said. The sudden, violent, premature death of Redskins safety Sean Taylor, he said today, "leaves many people behind struggling to understand it."

I'm struggling. Everyone is struggling. The struggle has taken some to places they should be ashamed to have gone.

There are no answers. There are a lot of questions, a lot of speculation, a lot of conclusions. But everybody who thinks he or she has the answer needs to shut up and recognize that if there ever is one, it might not make any sense whatsoever and might not satisfy us at all.

For me, the struggle starts with this: With everybody seemingly having guns, and everybody who doesn't have one seemingly wanting one, are any of us safe? Poor or rich, shady past or clean, dangerous or comfortable surroundings, loving or absent family, famous or anonymous. Not a one of us should be so secure in our lives to think this can't happen to us or so arrogant to believe it won't.

Until something concrete is discovered that definitively links anything Taylor did previously in his life to what happened in the bedroom of his South Florida home -- and that means an A-caused-B connection -- nobody has the right to make that leap. There's nothing out there now that tells us that he did anything to bring this upon himself.

Someone, according to reports, broke into his house and, with his fiance and 18-month-old daughter cowering under the bedcovers, blasted Taylor away. Taylor was where every critic of every reputedly entitled celebrity says he should have been and no place where he should not have been.

Many a big-name personality has discovered that walking away, crawling into the cocoon, embracing home and family, guarantees nothing. John Lennon wasn't out looking for trouble in front of his New York apartment building that night 27 years ago next month.

Not much has changed since then, except that a lot more break-ins and altercations are now accompanied by gunfire. Add that to the list of things we all have to struggle with. Taylor's reputation preceded him and now, it's apparent, follows him into eternity. But he wasn't the one who had the gun early Monday morning. The person who murdered him did.

Parts of Taylor's life have been public record, but not all. Not even his football families with the Redskins and the University of Miami, all fiercely loyal to him, could claim to know everything about him, because he made a point to not share everything with everybody.

Add that to the struggle. Plenty already have passed judgment based on ridiculously superficial signs like how many personal fouls and NFL fines he piled up and how little he spoke to reporters. Complex personalities make death even more mysterious. So some take shortcuts, and in the process of confirming their shallow perceptions, they do the dead a disservice.

Those shallow perceptions overshadow the fact that the endangered athlete is as disturbing a story today as athletes endangering others. The idea that rich, publicly identifiable pro athletes are choice targets for thieves, stalkers, psychopaths and k!llers seems to be lost on some observers in this case, in ways it wouldn't be if this had happened to, say, Brad Pitt.

Lately, athletes have become double victims, first of criminals, then of a public that shoves them into the tiny boxes of their own prejudices. Bryan Pata a year ago, Darrent Williams on New Year's morning and Memphis football player Taylor Bradford this fall were slain, and were initially scrutinized for complicity in their own deaths. The armed break-ins and robberies of NBA players Antoine Walker and Eddy Curry this summer sparked no wave of commentary or debate, while athletes committing crimes fed news cycles for months at a time.

Such reactions, especially in the bewildering hours since Taylor's shooting, paint an ugly picture of the sports public. In yearning to express something, anything, about an incomprehensible situation, we inadvertently express more about our own insensitivity and inhumanity.

No matter who Sean Taylor was or what life he may have led, he did not deserve to die at age 24 the way he did. We struggle to understand, yet every time we say we do, we prove that we don't.

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
20 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
201 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
86 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
46 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
23 hours ago