Breaking News: Redskins SS Sean Taylor Passes Away (April 1, 1983 - November 27,2007)

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
11 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #241
King rA 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,776 | Props total: 22 22
RIP, thats just so sad.

and the craziest thing is i think it was a hit.
i mean they aint steal sh*t, and this was the second(i actually heard this was the third) time someone broke into his home in the past week.

Last edited by King rA; 11-27-2007 at 03:50 PM..
 10 years ago '05        #242
booker20 
space
space
$10,293 | Props total: 0 0
when I went to sleep last night they said he was improving... I wake up and he died... made the work day even longer... RIP
 11-27-2007, 03:56 PM         #243
-Scar- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 King rA said:
RIP, thats just so sad.

and the craziest thing is i think it was a hit.
i mean they aint steal sh*t, and this was the second(i actually heard this was the third) time someone broke into his home in the past week.

What Kinda Beef Would He Have Tho For It To Be A Hit???
 11-27-2007, 03:58 PM         #244
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NjGiant420 said:
This is very true i was robbed while i was going to school in florida
No disrespect of clowning but Florida itself is very wreckless, I live here.

RIP to Sean Taylor, guy had a great future and some idiot(s) fu*ked it up for him. RIP to him.
 10 years ago '06        #245
Honolulu Blue 32 heat pts32
space
space
$17,453 | Props total: 1102 1102
 Simba said:
What Kinda Beef Would He Have Tho For It To Be A Hit???
drugs, gambling, pretty much anything illegal that couldnt be spoken about on the record.

houses just dont get ran through multiple times. ill tell you what, if someone broke in your house and put a knife on your bed, what would your next move be?
 11-27-2007, 04:03 PM         #246
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah, they cut off the phone lines....they did this execution style meaning it was a hit. vandals dont cut off phone lines and steal sh*t....they KNEW he was home and got him....it HAS to have been beef.

that's why I try not to beef and sh*t, RIP to Sean tho
 11-27-2007, 04:11 PM         #247
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sean Taylor can never be replaced. :( I will forever miss this dude. I just hope Portis and Moss dont try to get revenge or nothing. I just hope the police catches the person.
 10 years ago '04        #248
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
space
$22,900 | Props total: 44 44
As Sean Taylor confronted the armed intruder in his South Dade home, his girlfriend shielded their daughter under the covers, Taylor's lawyer says.

pic of his gf

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by KiNgJaMeS305; 11-27-2007 at 04:31 PM..
 11-27-2007, 04:33 PM         #249
AlCapone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i cant get over this
 11-27-2007, 04:36 PM         #250
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KiNgJaMeS305 said:

[pic - click to view]

daaaamn, that's depressing. rip
 11-27-2007, 04:36 PM         #251
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sad as hell.I cant even fathom it. Whenever the Redskins were losing Id always watch just to see this man make a play. Even when we were losing to the Patriots I just told myself to keep watching for Taylor to make a play. Hes probably the only Skin that I truly have appreciated in "EVERY" game these past years. Never made many mistakes on the field and here I was thinking hed come back right after his injury and save us and help us make the playoffs.
 10 years ago '06        #252
space
space
truly gifted athletes, like sean taylor, come once every so often. to lose one to murder before hes reached his prime though is a true, true loss. i cant imagine the loss his friends and family are feeling. we've only known him as an athlete, so thats all we can remember him by. but the reports that he was a loving dad and was starting to mature really make it hard to accept.
 10 years ago '04        #253
TrackMagic 
space
space
$3,928 | Props total: 0 0
hes the reason i like football, my favorite football postion on the field, i wanted to be like him. he will be greatly missed. im just shocked.
 10 years ago '04        #254
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,070 | Props total: 6137 6137
its crazy cuz they keep saying no one knew he was at his house when you know thats not true. With the internet you can go one and get up to the minute news on players, where they live and all types of sh*t. Its crazy how much info people can get on the internet and all they would of needed to do was find out he was in town seeing his doctor...
 10 years ago '04        #255
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
RIP....I can't stop thinking about this. I thought he was gonna pull through. This sucks; a daughter just lost her father, family lost a son and a brother, a boyfriend and someone who could have gone down as the best safety of all time.
 11-27-2007, 05:21 PM         #256
AlCapone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tommymm96 said:
RIP....I can't stop thinking about this. I thought he was gonna pull through. This sucks; a daughter just lost her father, family lost a son and a brother, a boyfriend and someone who could have gone down as the best safety of all time.
sad stuff
 10 years ago '06        #257
space
space
 J.R. Hyphy said:
i hate how espn covers all this past incidents like it really doesnt matter ?
talkin about that hit against the kicker damaged his rep. wth..kicker was on the field running the ball of course he hits everyone like that.
my thoughts exactly
 11-27-2007, 05:38 PM         #258
Rynoh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Thats a shame... for real. Young with a bright future. RIP.

11-27-2007, 05:44 PM         #259
-Scar- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Comic Book Guy said:
drugs, gambling, pretty much anything illegal that couldnt be spoken about on the record.

houses just dont get ran through multiple times. ill tell you what, if someone broke in your house and put a knife on your bed, what would your next move be?

Damn I Didn't Know He Was In So Much sh*t Off The Field.......
 10 years ago '06        #260
space
space
its only speculation right now.. hopefully the truth sees the light of day but its not guaranteed.

think about this though, if taylor was on probation for that gun charge, that means he couldn't have a gun in his possession, right? he couldnt keep a gun in the house to protect himself. he had a machete. and the intruder shot two times, once hitting the wall, once hitting taylor. his fiancee and daughter remain in bed, unharmed.

doesnt sound like a random burglary to me. especially with the previous knife on the bed incident.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
49 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
190 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
52 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy