The Official Lebron James Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
84 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #121
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
Insomnia... :(
 10 years ago '05        #122
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
^^^pr0n helps some ppl...or eating
 11-28-2007, 02:48 AM         #123
DJ QUIK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 str8_akademiks said:
MJ called Dr. J the GOAT.
What's your point?

I'm also questioning your source on Larry Bird saying MJ was the best before any rings.
You mean to tell me he said that the greatest of all time was a <5 year pro, with no rings, and 1 or 2 MVP's (depending on the time) ???

I call bullsh*t.

First of all, you've never shut me down, ok?
Second of all, I said this from an objective point of view. MJ and Kobe are my #2 and #3 favorites of all time. So just because I rep the Lakers it doesn't mean I'm more biased towards either of them. Never have I ever said that Kobe was > MJ or vice versa. Check your facts.
And I don't see why you think it's funny when you call other people old because they call you out on sh*t you've got no knowledge about. Stay in your fu*king place. Would you ask a toddler to teach you how to drive a car?

Pretty much every fan of every single superstar on this board hates on the other. The same way Lebron fans are reluctant to give any credit to anyone else, the same way Wade fans are reluctant.
Don't act like its a fu*king one way street.
Will you ever see an old school Celtic fan acknowledge the Lakers? Would you ever see an old school Lakers fan acknowledging the Celtics? I'd rather throw out my TV before seeing the Celtics win another title.

You're more ignorant than anyone on these forums.
Having never seen Magic, Bird, MJ, Dr J or any of the greats from the 80's or 90's play, you're in no position to be speaking about that time and its players. Period. You think those Hardwood Classics sh*ts are going to tell you how the game was in that time? Or your issues of Sports Illustrated for Kids?
sh*t, you're not even in a position to be speaking about today's basketball, cause your knowledge is :thumbsdow.
wtf?! wow i may have just seen the official ''sonning of the month!!!!!!'' :wow::wow::wow:
 11-28-2007, 02:49 AM         #124
DJ QUIK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sheeed said:
^^^pr0n helps some ppl...or eating
do you want to look like our friend big bad boos, smush mvp, tony romo god?
 10 years ago '05        #125
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 11-28-2007, 02:50 AM         #126
DJ QUIK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 str8_akademiks said:
Insomnia... :(
u too? i just drunk a whole bottle of gqatorade and a half gallon of water. im water logged like amutha fu*ka man. i wanna go run a mile but ill cramp up and die man. i cant lay down for sh*t
 10 years ago '05        #127
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
^^^u can prolly hear the water swishing around when u roll over
 11-28-2007, 02:53 AM         #128
DJ QUIK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sheeed said:
^^^u can prolly hear the water swishing around when u roll over
when i get up to p!ss it sounds like a damn ocean in my stomach the sh*t i hate about this sh*t the most is the more i drink the thirstier i get. man i cant stop drinking. i got to go p!ss again and im thirsty as sh*t and my stomach feel like its about to bust. im all fu*ked up
 11-28-2007, 03:04 AM         #129
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 str8_akademiks said:

You're more ignorant than anyone on these forums.
Having never seen Magic, Bird, MJ, Dr J or any of the greats from the 80's or 90's play, you're in no position to be speaking about that time and its players. Period. You think those Hardwood Classics sh*ts are going to tell you how the game was in that time? Or your issues of Sports Illustrated for Kids?
sh*t, you're not even in a position to be speaking about today's basketball, cause your knowledge is :thumbsdow.

See this is the same ignorant sh*t that I was talking about in the previous post. You have no evidence, no proof, no witnesses of the sh*t you are saying right here.

Then you have some cornball co-signing you. The same cornball who glorifies random violence on the streets, yet he has 2 or more different aliases on one website. This is some of the bullsh*t I just can't take seriously with you two. When you say sh*t like that, you never really had much to say in the first place.
 11-28-2007, 03:09 AM         #130
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
BTW, when MJ came into the leauge there were many players better than him at that time, so that's stupid trying to validate him calling Dr. J the GOAT.

MJ had his own PEERS calling him the GOAT. And his peers were legends at that. Leave it alone.
 10 years ago '04        #131
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 luda06 said:
See this is the same ignorant sh*t that I was talking about in the previous post. You have no evidence, no proof, no witnesses of the sh*t you are saying right here.

Then you have some cornball co-signing you. The same cornball who glorifies random violence on the streets, yet he has 2 or more different aliases on one website. This is some of the bullsh*t I just can't take seriously with you two. When you say sh*t like that, you never really had much to say in the first place.
And you did?
Tell me, is it true or not? Unless you've got 20 seasons of NBA tapes stashed away somewhere, I don't see how else you got the knowledge that you think you have.

And let me say this again in plain English so you understand; I have never said x > y or ____ = GOAT.

You're completely straying away from the point I'm making. Unless you've watched the games, I don't see how it's possible to make any judgement.
Like Wilt Chamberlain or Bill Russell. Look how many titles they've won, their numbers in scoring and rebounding, and their accomplishments. Why does nobody say that they're the GOAT? Because very little have seen them play and cannot pass judgement on someone they haven't seen play..

With that said, MJ is a product of the 90's generation. He's the general consensus goat because he's was the best player when the NBA was at the peak of its popularity, and he's the best player that we've actually witnessed, even though there could have been players better than him in the past.

So don't waste your time trying to argue.
 11-28-2007, 11:23 AM         #132
Mcmasterlock  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
King james is about to enter the time in his career,where he is going to set himself from the rest of the NBA stars
 11-28-2007, 01:20 PM         #133
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bahahahahahahaha at this thread turning into a complete Kobe Vs. MJ deathmatch. sh*t is great. This is why I love Boxden. NEVER do I cease to be amazed.
 11-28-2007, 01:23 PM         #134
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Can't wait to see what he and the rest of the Cavs do against the Pistons tonight...

11-28-2007, 01:31 PM         #135
c money 100  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bron And The Cavs Will Go Off Again!
 11-28-2007, 02:47 PM         #136
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 str8_akademiks said:
And you did?
Tell me, is it true or not? Unless you've got 20 seasons of NBA tapes stashed away somewhere, I don't see how else you got the knowledge that you think you have.

And let me say this again in plain English so you understand; I have never said x > y or ____ = GOAT.

You're completely straying away from the point I'm making. Unless you've watched the games, I don't see how it's possible to make any judgement.
Like Wilt Chamberlain or Bill Russell. Look how many titles they've won, their numbers in scoring and rebounding, and their accomplishments. Why does nobody say that they're the GOAT? Because very little have seen them play and cannot pass judgement on someone they haven't seen play..

With that said, MJ is a product of the 90's generation. He's the general consensus goat because he's was the best player when the NBA was at the peak of its popularity, and he's the best player that we've actually witnessed, even though there could have been players better than him in the past.

So don't waste your time trying to argue.
It seems like you're trying to convince yourself that you're on no grounds to speak on anyone who's not playing today more than myself. You're running in circles repeating yourself here.
 10 years ago '04        #137
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 luda06 said:
It seems like you're trying to convince yourself that you're on no grounds to speak on anyone who's not playing today more than myself. You're running in circles repeating yourself here.
Because obviously you were too dense to understand it the first 3 times I said it.
Stop talking about sh*t you don't know about.
That is all.
 11-28-2007, 09:33 PM         #138
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lebron has to attend the boo boo on his finger tonight.

fu*kin bi*ch jacked my fantasy team up.

First Gilbert, now you?
 11-28-2007, 09:35 PM         #139
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 luda06 said:
Lebron has to attend the boo boo on his finger tonight.

fu*kin bi*ch jacked my fantasy team up.

First Gilbert, now you?
U just dont have common sense to run a fantasy team..............
 11-28-2007, 09:42 PM         #140
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3000 said:
U just dont have common sense to run a fantasy team..............
I'm k!llin in my league. I just want to make sure I maintain what I have.
Home      

most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
155 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now