NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
74 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-28-2007, 12:16 AM         #101
DJ QUIK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 str8_akademiks said:
I'm not taking sides in any of the arguments here, but you should only be speaking of MJ vs Kobe if you've actually seen MJ play in his prime.
:applause::applause::applause::wow:
 11-28-2007, 12:18 AM         #102
DJ QUIK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 luda06 said:
DJ Quik is borderline retarded thinking Kobe is better than MJ. You can't make a retaded person normal. They're just born that way.
its also mighty funny how you bring this sh*t up in every thread. i could care less i seen both of them play from rookies on up. but its like your tryna convince yourself and everybody else if you were so comfortable in your conclusion why even speak on it everyday like you do?
 11-28-2007, 12:55 AM         #103
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 str8_akademiks said:
I'm not taking sides in any of the arguments here, but you should only be speaking of MJ vs Kobe if you've actually seen MJ play in his prime.
I've shut y'all down so many times in these arguments, it's just to the point of insults now. You're always talking about "Oh you haven't see this dude play". I keep forgetting you're older than the actual leauge itself.

I'm not even about to turn this thread into Kobe vs. MJ, but everyone knows people who actually believe Kobe is better than MJ are in the minority. On a ratio scale far greater than blacks vs whites in this entire continent. Y'all dudes like the Jehovah Witnesses knocking on doors.

The majority of dudes y'all debate with are just as or are as nearly ignorant as you guys, so y'all feed off that, actually believing in the bullsh*t you type. It's pretty obvious point blank, that a few of these Kobe fans hate on anyone that rivals Kobe in skill and performance. You can poll boxden on that sh*t, and I'd win in a landslide.

Give that sh*t up and keep retarded opinions like that to yourself.
 10 years ago '05        #104
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
so MJ is gonna be the best foreveR?
 11-28-2007, 01:10 AM         #105
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sheeed said:
so MJ is gonna be the best foreveR?
Jordan just had the swag to move everyone on his side. Top 5 of all time hell yeah but how people say hes better than Magic when the only time they seen Magic is at the opening of Magic Johnsons theatres is funny to me. Iam happy I was able to see him play but the game has changes and the players have evolved.
 10 years ago '06        #106
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,977 | Props total: 3524 3524
I wish I could say I watching MJ play alot but I didn't....I wasn't into basketball back then...but the few games I did see and most of the playoff games, he was unbelievable...the skill and energy he brought to the game made him stand out so much it was crazy......So when I look at the league know the only player that appears to be the closet to him is Kobe....Lebron is a great player and is balling out of control this season but he doesn't seem to have the same qualities that MJ had when he played from what I saw...Lebron may be scoring rebounding and even getting his team more involved but he doesn't show that greatest that you could identify in MJ....But regardless Lebron is still a great player

Last edited by 01seay; 11-28-2007 at 01:30 AM..
 11-28-2007, 01:36 AM         #107
DJ QUIK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 luda06 said:
I've shut y'all down so many times in these arguments, it's just to the point of insults now. You're always talking about "Oh you haven't see this dude play". I keep forgetting you're older than the actual leauge itself.

I'm not even about to turn this thread into Kobe vs. MJ, but everyone knows people who actually believe Kobe is better than MJ are in the minority. On a ratio scale far greater than blacks vs whites in this entire continent. Y'all dudes like the Jehovah Witnesses knocking on doors.

The majority of dudes y'all debate with are just as or are as nearly ignorant as you guys, so y'all feed off that, actually believing in the bullsh*t you type. It's pretty obvious point blank, that a few of these Kobe fans hate on anyone that rivals Kobe in skill and performance. You can poll boxden on that sh*t, and I'd win in a landslide.

thats when i stopped reading
 11-28-2007, 01:41 AM         #108
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3000 said:
Jordan just had the swag to move everyone on his side. Top 5 of all time hell yeah but how people say hes better than Magic when the only time they seen Magic is at the opening of Magic Johnsons theatres is funny to me. Iam happy I was able to see him play but the game has changes and the players have evolved.
That argument was k!lled when Magic called MJ the GOAT. Magic's opinion > your opinion. Even Larry Bird called him the GOAT before he even won a ring.
 11-28-2007, 01:45 AM         #109
DJ QUIK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Big Bad Boss said:
truth hurts, huh?
their was no truth idiot thats why i didnt waste my time
 11-28-2007, 01:45 AM         #110
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Big Bad Boss said:
truth hurts, huh?
Obviously any sense of truth seems to break his logic.
 11-28-2007, 01:49 AM         #111
DJ QUIK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Big Bad Boss said:
but u believe that kobe is the greatest to ever.............

i cant even finish it

without

breaking into laughter
you called iveson the goat and hes not even the philly goat
 11-28-2007, 01:49 AM         #112
DJ QUIK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 luda06 said:
Obviously any sense of truth seems to break his logic.
you said logic and you agree with bang on em
 11-28-2007, 01:51 AM         #113
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJ QUIK said:
you said logic and you agree with bang on em

Tony Romo > You
 11-28-2007, 01:52 AM         #114
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k it, yall about the same.
 11-28-2007, 01:54 AM         #115
DJ QUIK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Big Bad Boss said:
iverson led his team to a finals with no help, kobe cant escape the 1st round unscathed

kobe - shaq = kiki vandeweghe
iverson is melos LIL DUFFLE BAG BOY:applause::applause:
 11-28-2007, 01:58 AM         #116
DJ QUIK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Big Bad Boss said:
kobe = bonnie
odom = clyde
 11-28-2007, 02:07 AM         #117
DJ QUIK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Big Bad Boss said:
truth hurts, huh?
sports reporter: allen are you a winner?

[pic - click to view]

11-28-2007, 02:21 AM         #118
DJ QUIK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Big Bad Boss said:

[pic - click to view]

"VACATION TIME!!"

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

:wow:
 10 years ago '04        #119
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
 luda06 said:
That argument was k!lled when Magic called MJ the GOAT. Magic's opinion > your opinion. Even Larry Bird called him the GOAT before he even won a ring.
MJ called Dr. J the GOAT.
What's your point?

I'm also questioning your source on Larry Bird saying MJ was the best before any rings.
You mean to tell me he said that the greatest of all time was a <5 year pro, with no rings, and 1 or 2 MVP's (depending on the time) ???

I call bullsh*t.

luda06 said:

First of all, you've never shut me down, ok?
Second of all, I said this from an objective point of view. MJ and Kobe are my #2 and #3 favorites of all time. So just because I rep the Lakers it doesn't mean I'm more biased towards either of them. Never have I ever said that Kobe was > MJ or vice versa. Check your facts.
And I don't see why you think it's funny when you call other people old because they call you out on sh*t you've got no knowledge about. Stay in your fu*king place. Would you ask a toddler to teach you how to drive a car?

Pretty much every fan of every single superstar on this board hates on the other. The same way Lebron fans are reluctant to give any credit to anyone else, the same way Wade fans are reluctant.
Don't act like its a fu*king one way street.
Will you ever see an old school Celtic fan acknowledge the Lakers? Would you ever see an old school Lakers fan acknowledging the Celtics? I'd rather throw out my TV before seeing the Celtics win another title.

You're more ignorant than anyone on these forums.
Having never seen Magic, Bird, MJ, Dr J or any of the greats from the 80's or 90's play, you're in no position to be speaking about that time and its players. Period. You think those Hardwood Classics sh*ts are going to tell you how the game was in that time? Or your issues of Sports Illustrated for Kids?
sh*t, you're not even in a position to be speaking about today's basketball, cause your knowledge is :thumbsdow.

Last edited by A.G; 11-28-2007 at 02:44 AM..
 10 years ago '05        #120
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
AI lost cuz he doenst have any rings...so stop vouching for him
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
20 comments
20 hours ago