The Official Lebron James Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
142 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
92 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
157 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #261
S-Dot 
space
space
$253 | Props total: 0 0
Deshawn is speaking the truth.....even though he himself sucks. Lebron has had his balls sucked by the NBA since the day he came into the league. He gets more bullsh*t calls for him that anyone (incluiding Jordan) than I have ever seen. The sh*tty thing about him getting all the garbage calls is that he hasn't earned them yet....at least it took Jordan a long time to earn his bullsh*t calls.

fu*k Lebron, fu*k Ray Allen, Rajon Rondo and fu*k Kevin Garnett.
 10 years ago '07        #262
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
yea a guy who for his career is averaging 8.6 ppg, and 1.8 apg is calling arguably the best player in the league overrated....
 10 years ago '06        #263
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 garrett said:
i think he has the right to say it.

stevenson is one of the best defenders in the entire L

him and lebron were jawing at eachother the whole game. stevenson was basically letting him know that he might LBJ but he's not going to get any easy buckets on him. and lebron tried to talk sh*t back like he was going to do something but he failed.

d-steezy had him in check the entire game and even had a hand in his grill on that brick he threw up to try to win the game.

you have no idea wtf you are talking about if that's what you think
hes an overrated defender

Wizards defense last year was only 2.5 points better per 100 possessions when he wasnt on the floor compared to when he was

Magic had a better defensive PER when Stevenson used to ball for them and he got hurt that one year

I dont know why everyone always gasses his defense up, with his terrible shot selection and 38% FG shooting he better be good at transition defense

Butler is the best on ball defender on the Wiz... Stevenson is a DECENT perimeter defender at best and he did a good job from what I saw last night against Lebron but Lebron also roasted that a.ss for 29 a night in a sweep last year
 03-14-2008, 11:28 AM         #264
The Infamous  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa the truth has spoken!!

wait til beasly gets drafted he will sh*t on lebran

soft a.ss small forward with a big a.ss ego fu*k outta here
 10 years ago '04        #265
Aftashok 
space
space
$8,321 | Props total: 53 53
 garrett said:
i think he has the right to say it.

stevenson is one of the best defenders in the entire L
spoken like a true Wizards fan.....best defenders in the league? he's ok, but he's not THAT nice.....not by a longshot....and u can say i said it.....
 03-14-2008, 11:29 AM         #266
Ess_Water  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all lebron cares about is becoming a billion dollar athlete....fu*k that n*gga...
fruitcake n*gga on the cover of VOGUE
 10 years ago '04        #267
Aftashok 
space
space
 Ess_Water said:
all lebron cares about is becoming a billion dollar athlete....fu*k that n*gga...
fruitcake n*gga on the cover of VOGUE
why do people worry about sh*t like that? if he does his thing on the court, then that should be all that matters.........
 10 years ago '04        #268
Aftashok 
space
space
 garrett said:
and who the fu*k are you?

so many people in here sleepin on stevensons d it's not even worth arguing becuase i bet you guys hardly ever see him play.

who me? i'm nobody....just a n*gga that watches basketball, and sees that you're overrating Deshawn Stevenson's defense....
 03-14-2008, 11:37 AM         #269
Ess_Water  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Aftashok said:
why do people worry about sh*t like that? if he does his thing on the court, then that should be all that matters.........
i dont like watching apathetic athletes
 10 years ago '07        #270
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,850 | Props total: 2535 2535
 10 years ago '04        #271
Aftashok 
space
space
 Ess_Water said:
i dont like watching apathetic athletes
wtf? what do you want him to be doing then? damn, it's obvious that his game is steadily improving, so he must be working on that when he has time, so why does ANYTHING else he does with himself matter to people?
 10 years ago '05        #272
JesusShuttles 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,363 | Props total: 1066 1066
 S-Dot said:
Deshawn is speaking the truth.....even though he himself sucks. Lebron has had his balls sucked by the NBA since the day he came into the league. He gets more bullsh*t calls for him that anyone (incluiding Jordan) than I have ever seen. The sh*tty thing about him getting all the garbage calls is that he hasn't earned them yet....at least it took Jordan a long time to earn his bullsh*t calls.

mad random
 03-14-2008, 11:43 AM         #273
Ess_Water  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Aftashok said:
wtf? what do you want him to be doing then? damn, it's obvious that his game is steadily improving, so he must be working on that when he has time, so why does ANYTHING else he does with himself matter to people?
his incentives are wrong....he improves and plays the game for stats...others like Kobe play the game to WIN....if he doesnt care then he should atleast fake it...its clear the n*gga doesnt care if he wins or not
 03-14-2008, 11:44 AM         #274
TimeIsMoney  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Always liked DeShawn now i do even more! My man.
 10 years ago '06        #275
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
DeShawn's playoff stats against Lebron James last year

30 Minutes Per game
19.6% FG
15.8% 3Pt
42.9% FT
6.0 ppg
2.5 rpg
1.2 apg

nobody takes you serious, n*gga
 10 years ago '04        #276
Aftashok 
space
space
 Ess_Water said:
his incentives are wrong....he improves and plays the game for stats...others like Kobe play the game to WIN....if he doesnt care then he should atleast fake it...its clear the n*gga doesnt care if he wins or not
so him carrying his team to the Finals last year, damn near by himself.......he didn't care about winning at all then?

scoring what was it? 27 consecutive points to bring his team back and win against one of the top 2 defenses in the league in the playoffs.....no concern with winning there.....

....and if Kobe was THAT concerned with just winning, he woulda actually tried to keep the reason he WAS winning on the team a few years back.......

oh, and the games where Kobe would only take like 10-12 shots in the game to prove a point, and they end up taking L's.....he was SO concerned with winning then too huh?
 10 years ago '05        #277
wr8201 
space
space
$5,894 | Props total: 4 4
im a wiz fan but hes jus sayin that cuz they won

overrated though?he sounds like skip bayless
 10 years ago '07        #278
Jeet Kune Do 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,069 | Props total: 1841 1841
deshawn who?
 03-14-2008, 12:00 PM         #279
KingOfNY369  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 S-Dot said:

Last night LeBron got NO CALLS and was called for a couple bullsh*t fouls himself. Stevenson talks more sh*t than he can back up. Isn't he the clown who got owned by Gil shooting one handed 3-pointers? For his 9 year career he averages 8 points 2 boards 2 a.ssists. He is a non-factor in the NBA, and for anybody to think different is either a Washington Wizards fan or fu*kin retarded. LeBron triples this guys numbers in bad games. The Cavs also own this series when sh*t matters, in the playoffs. This would be good motivation coming from a respectable player, but clearly this is not the case. Better hope Washington doesn't see Cleveland come playoff time.

Not a Cleveland fan either...nor a Wizards hater...fan of the NBA just speaking the truth.
 10 years ago '07        #280
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 WAY2FONKY said:
who the fu*k ever called him the best player in the league outside of 12 year old who dine on tapioca all day. the n*gga is in the worst conference ever and isnt even 10 games over .500. that would qualify as overatted to you? if not your a bigger fu*king idiot than i thought
no one said deshawn was even good, hes not, hes an average player. but where the fu*k does he get off saying lebron is overrated.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
15 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
105 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy