Lil Wayne is Blood and is Jeezy a Crip? (100 Million Dollars Video)

most viewed right now
 182
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
89 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 126
Phat ass white girl for real
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 103
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 76
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
109 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 11-25-2007, 09:50 PM         #61
HeavenlySword  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
And Black Folks Wonder Why The White Man Sit Back and Laugh At Us Cause n*ggas Like This....

I Dont Have To Prove My Race To You My n*gga.Every n*gga That Post On This bi*ch Knows My Race....But For You To Sit Here and Question My Race Like A Dumbass Is Funny,I'll Sit Back and Do You Homie...If You Wanna Sit Here and Look A Dumb Version Of Malcolm X For This Youth Of Today Than Damnit Make Yourself Look Like A Fool Like You Are.

If The FBI Watching? Do It Look Like I Care? I Know My Record....I Know My Business and So Do They.So I Smile At The ABC Boys While They Watching While You Sweating Bullets Over At Your Auntie House Looking Like A Broke n*gga.I Do Me....Not Fakes As Yourself.

Mayn I Tell You.....You Full Of Mouth,Step Foot Out In Los Angeles and You Will Get Molly-Whoop With That Rick James Hard Talk You Trying Spit.You Better Go Down and Read A Bible and Think About Replies,Dawg.
ah ha. bang out n*gga!! :applause:
 10 years ago '05        #62
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
avatar space
space
$43,447 | Props total: 25137 25137
 Chrome said:
Lmao so let me get this straight, you a gang member and you been on this site for some good years? Wait a minute, I never knew gang members survive so long in life. Got damn you must be a real G huh?
Only Thing Caught Me Eye That I Wanna Address Cause Other The Shyt Was For Laughs....

You Act Like Gang Members Cant Use Computers and As You Stated Gang Members Are Black,So Are You Saying That Black People Cant Or Dont Know How Use The Computer? Hmmmmmmmmm So Whos Racist Now? :rolleyes:

Sit Back and Go Chew On That My n*gga. I Know Gang Members That Can Shock You By The Things They Do That Others Think They Cant,Get Your Mind Right My n*gga......

This Went Throwing Out "Opinions" To n*ggas Catchin "Feelings" Over The Opinions Now.....
 10 years ago '07        #63
Jersey732 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,624 | Props total: 400 400
gangs are wack
learn to break and form a crew :)


Last edited by Jersey732; 11-25-2007 at 09:59 PM..
 10 years ago '06        #64
a_ruff24 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,332 | Props total: 5 5
[IMG SRC="http://www.mtv.com/shared/media/news/images/l/Lil_Wayne/sq-what_are_you_gonna_do-uni.jpg"]


the boy confused,he tryin to compare which 1 he likes the most
 11-25-2007, 10:00 PM         #65
Chrome  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
Only Thing Caught Me Eye That I Wanna Address Cause Other The Shyt Was For Laughs....

You Act Like Gang Members Cant Use Computers and As You Stated Gang Members Are Black,So Are You Saying That Black People Cant Or Dont Know How Use The Computer? Hmmmmmmmmm So Whos Racist Now? :rolleyes:

Sit Back and Go Chew On That My n*gga. I Know Gang Members That Can Shock You By The Things They Do That Others Think They Cant,Get Your Mind Right My n*gga......

This Went Throwing Out "Opinions" To n*ggas Catchin "Feelings" Over The Opinions Now.....
You just made yourself look real stupid. Never once in my post have I said gang members cant get online. But obviously my post was directed to YOU n*gga. And YOU aint no gang member. So what are you all emotional about? lmao you aint even black. No real black person is gonna call themself a ni*gger and a monkey and down right the black race like you just did in your previous post. Of course gang members can use the comps how you think they access myspace you crackka. Gang members can sell crystal meth and cocaine to your mommy and daddy one time and buy a computer the first day I know that. But see, YOU aint a gang member. YOU are a white crackka who claims hes black then down rights the black race and acts like a white racist(because you ARE one) so now YOU go chew on THAT n*gga.


Last edited by Chrome; 11-25-2007 at 10:01 PM..
 10 years ago '05        #66
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
avatar space
space
$43,447 | Props total: 25137 25137
 Chrome said:
You just made yourself look real stupid. Never once in my post have I said gang members cant get online. But obviously my post was directed to YOU n*gga. And YOU aint no gang member. So what are you all emotional about? lmao you aint even black. No real black person is gonna call themself a ni*gger and a monkey and down right the black race like you just did in your previous post. Of course gang members can use the comps how you think they access myspace you crackka. Gang members can sell crystal meth and cocaine to your mommy and daddy one time and buy a computer the first day I know that. But see, YOU aint a gang member. YOU are a white crackka who claims hes black then down rights the black race and acts like a white racist(because you ARE one) so now YOU go chew on THAT n*gga.
You Got Alot Boxden Members Laughing At You In My Rep Box....Just Stop Homie.

Am Black and I Can Call Myself A N1gger....I Know The Meaning Of It.Look Up Sometime and Know The Real Meaning Before Putting On This Color Purple Role and Wanna Bark At "The White Man" Bullshyt.

You Dying To See My Picture To Prove You Wrong?
You Dying To See Me To Bang My Hood To Prove You Wrong?
You My Friend....IS ONE STUPID MOTHAfu*kA!!!
 11-25-2007, 10:18 PM         #67
Chrome  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
You Got Alot Boxden Members Laughing At You In My Rep Box....Just Stop Homie.

Am Black and I Can Call Myself A N1gger....I Know The Meaning Of It.Look Up Sometime and Know The Real Meaning Before Putting On This Color Purple Role and Wanna Bark At "The White Man" Bullshyt.

You Dying To See My Picture To Prove You Wrong?
You Dying To See Me To Bang My Hood To Prove You Wrong?
You My Friend....IS ONE STUPID MOTHAfu*kA!!!
I got a lot of boxden members laughing at me in your rep box? Ouch that hurts:rolleyes:. Well I'm laughing at them because they're too pus*y to even type sh*t to me:rolleyes:. By the way why don't you Print screen it and let's see:rolleyes: I wanna take a look at who's pus*y and who's not(because I don't think no ones laughing in your 'rep' box) You aint black, so stop for your own good. Or is it that you hate your white skin color that you love to claim being black? I think that's what it is. You wanna be black deep down inside but guess what whitey, you'll never be black. So you mean to tell me you're a black racist who talks sh*t to his own black people then defends the white man? Lol come on now, you're obviously white. What is it with you white people posing as us now a days? Are we THAT good to you guys? I believe so.
 10 years ago '05        #68
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
avatar space
space
$43,447 | Props total: 25137 25137
 Chrome said:
I got a lot of boxden members laughing at me in your rep box? Ouch that hurts:rolleyes:. Well I'm laughing at them because they're too pus*y to even type sh*t to me:rolleyes:. By the way why don't you Print screen it and let's see:rolleyes: I wanna take a look at who's pus*y and who's not(because I don't think no ones laughing in your 'rep' box) You aint black, so stop for your own good. Or is it that you hate your white skin color that you love to claim being black? I think that's what it is. You wanna be black deep down inside but guess what whitey, you'll never be black. So you mean to tell me you're a black racist who talks sh*t to his own black people then defends the white man? Lol come on now, you're obviously white. What is it with you white people posing as us now a days? Are we THAT good to you guys? I believe so.
I Just Remember.....YOU THAT WAYNE GROUPIE!!! Hahahaha So This Talk With You Has Already Been A L In Your Book Oh Damn
 11-25-2007, 10:26 PM         #69
Chrome  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
I Just Remember.....YOU THAT WAYNE GROUPIE!!! Hahahaha So This Talk With You Has Already Been A L In Your Book Oh Damn
That made no sense. You can't take the heat so you start typing nonsense. How am I a wayne groupie? I don't like wayne I think he's a f*g**t just like you. Look at the threads I've made in the past I've clowned that n*gga here and there so that proves you aint got sh*t else to say so what do you start doing? Typing out your a.ss, exactly. You lose.
 10 years ago '04        #70
UknowWhatItIs 
space
avatar space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
"Catch me bouncin through the club with my crip flag
if u dont like it do somethin n*gga where im from if we dont like it we do somethin n*gga"

at wayne being a gangsta
 10 years ago '04        #71
profit 
space
space
space
$1,404 | Props total: 123 123
to the homie sorry i didnt getback to u but atl got gangs now it wasnt like that but the movement of no n*ggas brung alot more of that sh*t to the city now n*ggas throw up blood cripand gd errwhere

to tell the other dude all gangs started off as movements to better afro americans and evolved to bullsh*t they all stood for betterment of the ppl that a.ssociated with it

while there are still gangs that focus on that there are misguided ones that focus on the negative parts because they dont kno much better

i would say for sum a gang is way of life ive heard of places where u have to bang in order to survive or u would be murdered dawg

yes i think the sh*t outta hand but i respect the original movements that they all stood for growth,development of inner city youth

its funny that white ppl hate what they dont understand and what they cant be a.ssociated so they are quick to say dumb sh*t but if u actually read up on it u would learn some sh*t
1
 10 years ago '04        #72
Aftashok 
space
avatar space
space
$8,321 | Props total: 53 53
 Chrome said:
Anyway, Cleveland is the number 1 most dangerous city in America
The Most Dangerous Cities In America

1. Detroit, Michigan
2. St. Louis, Missouri
3. Flint, Michigan
4. Oakland, California
5. Camden, New Jersey
6. Birmingham, Alabama
7. North Charleston, South Carolina
8. Memphis, Tennessee
9. Richmond, California
10. Cleveland, Ohio
11. Orlando, Florida
12. Baltimore, Maryland
13. Little Rock, Arkansas
14. Compton, California
15. Youngstown, Ohio
16. Cincinnati, Ohio
17. Gary, Indiana
18. Kansas City, Missouri
19. Dayton, Ohio
20. Newark, New Jersey
21. Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
22. Atlanta, Georgia
23. Jackson, Mississippi
24. Buffalo, New York
25. Kansas City, Kansas

just for some clarification.....but, man, y'all n*ggas takin this sh*t WAYYYYY too serious...
 10 years ago '07        #73
Hunedz|M 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$6,414 | Props total: 3 3
Haha..Yeah I Noticed The Mixed..Colors..In The Video
Today..zzzzzzz..
 10 years ago '07        #74
killahkazi 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$4,795 | Props total: 39 39
who cares?
 11-26-2007, 04:33 AM         #75
7*4GD  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 micwrecka said:
4 words...

who gives a fu*k?

gangs are for pussies who cant f!ght their own battles on their own.
says the person talkin that sh*t behind his computer screen
 11-26-2007, 04:55 AM         #76
Trillnigga  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah, but Jeezy fu*k wit BMF (Black Mafia Family) hard. They Crips, so it make sense. You know BMF right? Big Meech and Blu Divinci nem.
 11-26-2007, 05:19 AM         #77
DrUnK-N-MuNkY  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jeezy been crippen mayne

we all know wayne false claiming
 10 years ago '04        #78
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
jeezy is a real crip i ran into a dude that knows jeezy he said that n*gga always in cali startin sh*t when he performe that sh*t off his first album i don't remember the name of track but ti was on it.
 10 years ago '04        #79
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
cleveland was never number on we were like # 2 at a time.
 10 years ago '04        #80
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
To make a short story long...YES Jeezy been Crippin, every since he was runnin with Meech & BMF, and Weezy aint start Bloodin until he started runnin with Juelz & got cool with DipSet, and some NY cats.

And for dude that said gangs are pussies, run up on someone set talkin that shyt and I bet the run ya pu$$y azz outta there. Now if you wouldve said they stupid, I wouldve agreed. Out here you got gang members thats politicians, dude working 9 to 5's and straight hustlers....Half my fam is or was in gangs (some with rank) GD's, BD's, 4's, Stones, and Lords in my fam. Most are introduced to gangs just by living in a certain area or runnin with real gb's some do it for the money......to me most gangbangers out there are pre-teens, ex-felons, or drugdealers using the pre-teens.....other than that Cats aint out here reppin like that no more
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 42
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
146 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 32
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
143 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 8
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy