Lil Wayne is Blood and is Jeezy a Crip? (100 Million Dollars Video)

most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
248 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
64 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
19 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
407 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #41
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,428 | Props total: 25073 25073
 Chrome said:
I notice all you n*ggas talkin bout "you late" who cares? You're dumb. You support the mess that's going on in Hip-Hop. Who cares about being late of information based on two fake lame corny rappers who have no talent? Wayne isn't a blood and Jeezy isn't a crip. Jeezy likes the color blue and wayne likes the color red, plain and simple. Bloods and crips are all gay pussies if you ask me. fu*k the bloods and fu*k the crips. How about we talk about BLACK PANTHERS people who actually stood up and died for what they believe in, not k!lling their own kind over fu*king COLORS.
As I Remember Right.....The Bloods & Crips Was Something Like Black Panthers Till Dumb n*ggas Jump In It and Throw The Movement Into Another Thing.

We Cant Judge These n*ggas But If You Know The Streets Knowledge Then You Know Who Real and Fake and From My View I Stated....Jeezy Has Been Tru and Weezy Has Not But That's My View and Understanding Of The Topic.

I Dont Understand Why People Say "Gangs Are For Pussies and All This".The Police Are A Gang? Are They Pussies? The Army Is A Gang? Are They Pussies? I Know Gang members That Can Whole There Own and Can A One Man Gang

So Before Calling Any Gang A pus*y.Try Calling Them Out Inperson Before Jumping The Gun Cause A Loud Mouth Makes Good For A Soft a.ss [N0 H0M0]
 10 years ago '06        #42
93G4Life 
space
space
$6,418 | Props total: 2 2
 Fresh Whyte said:
As I Remember Right.....The Bloods & Crips Was Something Like Black Panthers Till Dumb n*ggas Jump In It and Throw The Movement Into Another Thing.

We Cant Judge These n*ggas But If You Know The Streets Knowledge Then You Know Who Real and Fake and From My View I Stated....Jeezy Has Been Tru and Weezy Has Not But That's My View and Understanding Of The Topic.

I Dont Understand Why People Say "Gangs Are For Pussies and All This".The Police Are A Gang? Are They Pussies? The Army Is A Gang? Are They Pussies? I Know Gang members That Can Whole There Own and Can A One Man Gang

So Before Calling Any Gang A pus*y.Try Calling Them Out Inperson Before Jumping The Gun Cause A Loud Mouth Makes Good For A Soft a.ss [N0 H0M0]

Nuff said..
 11-25-2007, 08:28 PM         #43
Chrome  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:

n*gga I'm from the east side of Cleveland Ohio I done seen it all. Gangs are basically for drugs. If you a drug dealer you a gang member, that's what gangs are for. I call all gangs pussies(mostly black gangs) because all they do is k!ll one another. They can k!ll a brotha but not the enemy(the white man) who brings that sh*t into OUR black communities and tries to destroy OUR youth. The police is not a gang. The army is not a gang. Those are societies from the government. If the police are gangs then let's see the bloods and crips attack them instead of attacking each other? Gangs are all pussies. The biggest gang(and the realest) were the black panthers. You obviously got offended by my post I take it, why is that? Are you a gang member? Or are you just in love with gangs because you think they're "cool". Are you even black? If you're some white person I see why you quickly respond to my post. You know it has a positive message in it toward the black community. But I'm not gonna continue cause I don't know if you're black or not "fresh white" haha yeah anyways. All gangs are pussies. I seen it all man nothin special. You don't wanna get caught up in that sh*t okay whitey? So continue being a suburban wigga looking up bloods and crips on youtube and sitting on your white a.ss all day thinking "gangs aren't pussies" safe behind your mamas monitor. Anyone in a gang that loves to k!ll a brother from their own race is a pus*y prove me wrong, I dare you.
 10 years ago '05        #44
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
 Chrome said:
n*gga I'm from the east side of Cleveland Ohio I done seen it all. Gangs are basically for drugs. If you a drug dealer you a gang member, that's what gangs are for. I call all gangs pussies(mostly black gangs) because all they do is k!ll one another. They can k!ll a brotha but not the enemy(the white man) who brings that sh*t into OUR black communities and tries to destroy OUR youth. The police is not a gang. The army is not a gang. Those are societies from the government. If the police are gangs then let's see the bloods and crips attack them instead of attacking each other? Gangs are all pussies. The biggest gang(and the realest) were the black panthers. You obviously got offended by my post I take it, why is that? Are you a gang member? Or are you just in love with gangs because you think they're "cool". Are you even black? If you're some white person I see why you quickly respond to my post. You know it has a positive message in it toward the black community. But I'm not gonna continue cause I don't know if you're black or not "fresh white" haha yeah anyways. All gangs are pussies. I seen it all man nothin special. You don't wanna get caught up in that sh*t okay whitey? So continue being a suburban wigga looking up bloods and crips on youtube and sitting on your white a.ss all day thinking "gangs aren't pussies" safe behind your mamas monitor. Anyone in a gang that loves to k!ll a brother from their own race is a pus*y prove me wrong, I dare you.
This Here Is A n*gga Moment......

I Clearly Stated My Views On Your Reply and Tried To Be Cool As Can Be But I See My Words Have Dragged The n*gga Up Out Yo a.ss. L0L

To Answer Your Question....Yes Am Gang Member,Most Of Boxden Dudes On Here Already Know So There No Point In Continuing On With That Question.

Bringing Up "n*gga I'm from the east side of Cleveland Ohio I done seen it all" Will Not Scare Me Or Any Prove To Me You Close To "Hoodness" Than Regular n*gga Standing Out By The Corner.It Just Shows Me The Dumbness In The Black Man Today.

This White Man Shyt Needs To Stop,THATS EXCUSE ON YOU NOT BECOMING A fu*kIN MAN!!! Thats Why Alot Our Black Men Are Locked Up Over That Same Shyt and Look At Them.I Refuse To Even Listen To That Shyt.If You Done Seen It All Than You Should Of Known The White Man Been fu*king Our Race,Why Still Carry The Hate When You Can Just Change It.

For The Information....Am Black,White,and Indian and Know The True Meaning Of A Real Man But Agruing With Someone Thats Stuck In Past Just Put A Spit On That.
 11-25-2007, 08:49 PM         #45
Chrome  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
This Here Is A n*gga Moment......

I Clearly Stated My Views On Your Reply and Tried To Be Cool As Can Be But I See My Words Have Dragged The n*gga Up Out Yo a.ss. L0L

To Answer Your Question....Yes Am Gang Member,Most Of Boxden Dudes On Here Already Know So There No Point In Continuing On With That Question.

Bringing Up "n*gga I'm from the east side of Cleveland Ohio I done seen it all" Will Not Scare Me Or Any Prove To Me You Close To "Hoodness" Than Regular n*gga Standing Out By The Corner.It Just Shows Me The Dumbness In The Black Man Today.

This White Man Shyt Needs To Stop,THATS EXCUSE ON YOU NOT BECOMING A fu*kIN MAN!!! Thats Why Alot Our Black Men Are Locked Up Over That Same Shyt and Look At Them.I Refuse To Even Listen To That Shyt.If You Done Seen It All Than You Should Of Known The White Man Been fu*king Our Race,Why Still Carry The Hate When You Can Just Change It.

For The Information....Am Black,White,and Indian and Know The True Meaning Of A Real Man But Agruing With Someone Thats Stuck In Past Just Put A Spit On That.
I highly doubt you're a gang member. You know why? Aint no such thing as white gangstas shut up crackka lookin like Johnny Gill and Bill gates mixed with Ercle wearing bifo glasses and high water faded suspenders liven in ya mamas basement sleeping with the water bugs surviving off of stale pizza and flat pop sittin on yo flat white a.ss all day talkin bout "yes am a gang member" lol you dumb fu*k. That was the dumest sh*t you could EVER type on the Internet. You know how easy it is for the FBI to map your IP and find out who you are and find out all kinds of information about you? LMAO aint no real gang member gonna give himself away like that(unless he's a dumb a.ss). Stop saying OUR race like you are black because you whiter than Pilsberry Dough boy and frosty the snow man What white man sh*t needs to stop? No it needs to start. We as black people(and no im not talking to you because you aren't black) need to start f!ghting back and taking action. It's time for a new REVOLUTION and it will come soon trust me. You know the meaning of a REAL man? Oh really? A real man doesn't believe in k!lling his own brothers over stupidity. A real man goes out and works for his wife and children. A real man takes responsibility SERIOUSLY instead of sitting on the Internet all day talkin bout "am gangster" . Seriously white boy, you need to stop actin gangsta behind the computer. "all dudes on boxden know im a gangster" lmao so you need people ONLINE to know you a "gang" member? Why is that? YOU DONT EVEN KNOW THEM. Sorry whitey, I only have conversations with REAL black people, and I certainly don't have conversations with wanna be gang members.
 10 years ago '05        #46
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
 Chrome said:
I highly doubt you're a gang member. You know why? Aint no such thing as white gangstas shut up crackka lookin like Johnny Gill and Bill gates mixed with Ercle wearing bifo glasses and high water faded suspenders liven in ya mamas basement sleeping with the water bugs surviving off of stale pizza and flat pop sittin on yo flat white a.ss all day talkin bout "yes am a gang member" lol you dumb fu*k. That was the dumest sh*t you could EVER type on the Internet. You know how easy it is for the FBI to map your IP and find out who you are and find out all kinds of information about you? LMAO aint no real gang member gonna give himself away like that(unless he's a dumb a.ss). Stop saying OUR race like you are black because you whiter than Pilsberry Dough boy and frosty the snow man What white man sh*t needs to stop? No it needs to start. We as black people(and no im not talking to you because you aren't black) need to start f!ghting back and taking action. It's time for a new REVOLUTION and it will come soon trust me. You know the meaning of a REAL man? Oh really? A real man doesn't believe in k!lling his own brothers over stupidity. A real man goes out and works for his wife and children. A real man takes responsibility SERIOUSLY instead of sitting on the Internet all day talkin bout "am gangster" . Seriously white boy, you need to stop actin gangsta behind the computer. "all dudes on boxden know im a gangster" lmao so you need people ONLINE to know you a "gang" member? Why is that? YOU DONT EVEN KNOW THEM. Sorry whitey, I only have conversations with REAL black people, and I certainly don't have conversations with wanna be gang members.

And Black Folks Wonder Why The White Man Sit Back and Laugh At Us Cause n*ggas Like This....

I Dont Have To Prove My Race To You My n*gga.Every n*gga That Post On This bi*ch Knows My Race....But For You To Sit Here and Question My Race Like A Dumbass Is Funny,I'll Sit Back and Do You Homie...If You Wanna Sit Here and Look A Dumb Version Of Malcolm X For This Youth Of Today Than Damnit Make Yourself Look Like A Fool Like You Are.

If The FBI Watching? Do It Look Like I Care? I Know My Record....I Know My Business and So Do They.So I Smile At The ABC Boys While They Watching While You Sweating Bullets Over At Your Auntie House Looking Like A Broke n*gga.I Do Me....Not Fakes As Yourself.

Mayn I Tell You.....You Full Of Mouth,Step Foot Out In Los Angeles and You Will Get Molly-Whoop With That Rick James Hard Talk You Trying Spit.You Better Go Down and Read A Bible and Think About Replies,Dawg.

Last edited by Fresh; 11-25-2007 at 08:57 PM..
 11-25-2007, 08:55 PM         #47
fmoney88  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I rep them ABC westside bloods lmao gangs are the dumest things on earth. I wonder if you have to wear red draws if ur a blood lol
 11-25-2007, 08:57 PM         #48
Scorp  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Aftashok said:
naw....Roccett a Crip, 211 a Blood....
really??

he was right next 2 roccett wearing all blue in the respect tha shield vid....i just a.ssumed he was a crip
 10 years ago '05        #49
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
 Scorp said:
really??

he was right next 2 roccett wearing all blue in the respect tha shield vid....i just a.ssumed he was a crip
Yeah 211 Is From Inglewood Fam Or Queen Street Bloods.I Remember Him Bangin His Set On That New DJ Folk Mixtape.
 10 years ago '07        #50
CHILL24 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,020 | Props total: 383 383
ima have to disagree with the "all gang members are pussies" some of my best friends are gang members an have been for some time and are some of the realest an genuine people....you gotta remember people turn to gangs for things they lack in life; like a family environment...but anyway muhfu*kas are gonna have their opinion bout sh*t...jus thought id put in my 2 cents..
 11-25-2007, 09:08 PM         #51
Chrome  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
And Black Folks Wonder Why The White Man Sit Back and Laugh At Us Cause n*ggas Like This....

That right there proves you aint black.

Fresh Whyte said:
I Dont Have To Prove My Race To You My n*gga.Every n*gga That Post On This bi*ch Knows My Race....But For You To Sit Here and Question My Race Like A Dumbass Is Funny,I'll Sit Back and Do You Homie...If You Wanna Sit Here and Look A Dumb Version Of Malcolm X For This Youth Of Today Than Damnit Make Yourself Look Like A Fool Like You Are.
Lmao sit back and do me? You homo And once again you sure do love bragging about having a "e-reputation" I don't care about none of these boxden n*ggas. Half of em are all nerds just like you.

Fresh Whyte said:
If The FBI Watching? Do It Look Like I Care? I Know My Record....I Know My Business and So Do They.So I Smile At The ABC Boys While They Watching While You Sweating Bullets Over At Your Auntie House Looking Like A Broke n*gga.I Do Me....Not Fakes As Yourself.
I don't get it. If I'm so fake why keep responding to me? n*gga keep it real WITH the real.

Fresh Whyte said:
Mayn I Tell You.....You Full Of Mouth,Step Foot Out In Los Angeles and You Will Get Molly-Whoop With That Rick James Hard Talk You Trying Spit.You Better Go Down and Read A Bible and Think About Replies,Dawg.
Los Angeles lol a city in a state where they love to lock blackack men up. n*gga fu*k los angeles Los Angeles AINT sh*t. Los Angeles is home of the dumb a.sses who created black on black crime. LA can kiss my d*ck. Go read that and tell mama. LA aint even hard n*gga. Check whats the number 1 most danger and poorest city in America, cause it sure aint LA. But after you do that then get at me.
 11-25-2007, 09:08 PM         #52
varcitykid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yea mad bloods out here be like "when did this n*gga find time to become blood? he was put on ever since 14,but i guess it stemmed from Baby being blood so he became..but yea,Jeezy always been crip
 10 years ago '05        #53
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
 Chrome said:
That right there proves you aint black.

Lmao sit back and do me? You homo And once again you sure do love bragging about having a "e-reputation" I don't care about none of these boxden n*ggas. Half of em are all nerds just like you.

I don't get it. If I'm so fake why keep responding to me? n*gga keep it real WITH the real.

Los Angeles lol a city in a state where they love to lock blackack men up. n*gga fu*k los angeles Los Angeles AINT sh*t. Los Angeles is home of the dumb a.sses who created black on black crime. LA can kiss my d*ck. Go read that and tell mama. LA aint even hard n*gga. Check whats the number 1 most danger and poorest city in America, cause it sure aint LA. But after you do that then get at me.

@ THE DUMBEST......

n*gga Got Sat Back On Stupid and Couldnt Even Speak But Took The Time To Break Down My Answer To Him,I See Blacks Do Still Have Smarts....They Aint Monkeys Like The White Man Said

Opps...I Guess I Aint Black For That Comment Too HAHAHAHAHAH n*gga Roll The fu*k Up Out Here.I Cant Even Take A n*gga Serious When They Sitting Here With A Name Such As Chrome....Am I Post To Impress With Your Thugness Or Your...GANGSTA!!!

Dissing My City Is Not Going Make Me Mad Cause I Look At It What Have Cleveland Proven? Shyt I Even Got Family In The "Hoe-io" State As Ludacris Called It and I Havent Seen Nothing From It But Little Little LLLLIIITTTTTLLLEEE n*ggas Trying Make A Name For Themselfs Like Yourself

Get Real n*gga...Matter Fact Go Find Real Before Speaking It Dawg Cause Sitting Here Posting Back & Forth Aint Making Me No Money Like A Real n*gga Would Want Now.So Like I Said.....DO YOU AND GET THAT MALCOLM X d*ck OUT YO f*g**t CAKE a.ss!!!

Last edited by Fresh; 11-25-2007 at 09:16 PM..
 11-25-2007, 09:25 PM         #54
ceo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 matdotcom2000 said:
jezzy is a gangster disciple pay attention his dj name is dj folk he always wheres black with a black bandana and his hat is always to the right only folks where they sh*t to the right crips is the left and as far as him having crip body gaurds the gd's and the crips are alliances
that's bullsh*t if I ever seen it in my life

folk and crip do not have the 8 ball intact or w/e they do to form an alliance...that sh*t isn't there

and jeezy ain't folk
 11-25-2007, 09:25 PM         #55
Chrome  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
@ THE DUMBEST......

n*gga Got Sat Back On Stupid and Couldnt Even Speak But Took The Time To Break Down My Answer To Him,I See Blacks Do Still Have Smarts....They Aint Monkeys Like The White Man Said

Opps...I Guess I Aint Black For That Comment Too HAHAHAHAHAH n*gga Roll The fu*k Up Out Here.I Cant Even Take A n*gga Serious When They Sitting Here With A Name Such As Chrome....Am I Post To Impress With Your Thugness Or Your...GANGSTA!!!

Dissing My City Is Not Going Make Me Mad Cause I Look At It What Have Cleveland Proven? Shyt I Even Got Family In The "Hoe-io" State As Ludacris Called It and I Havent Seen Nothing From It But Little Little LLLLIIITTTTTLLLEEE n*ggas Trying Make A Name For Themselfs Like Yourself

Get Real n*gga...Matter Fact Go Find Real Before Speaking It Dawg Cause Sitting Here Posting Back & Forth Aint Making Me No Money Like A Real n*gga Would Want Now.So Like I Said.....DO YOU AND GET THAT MALCOLM X d*ck OUT YO f*g**t CAKE a.ss!!!
Awww you mad because I broke down your post? Alright little baby I wont do it this time, just don't have a nervous break down. n*gga I see the racist demons inside of you are making you show your TRUE self. That's right whitey racist hill billy crackka come out the closet . Stop saying n*gga, cause yo sure aint one. And if this was real whitey I would make ya face look like a fired tomato white that been sittin the sun all day tryna get a tan and look black like he dipped his face in a bucket of hot cheatos. Anyway, Cleveland is the number 1 most dangerous city in America and the number 1 most poorest so Clevland aint gotta prove sh*t bring yo white a.ss there lmao and we'll see if they accept you(which they wont because they hate white people). Who gives a fu*k what Ludacris got to say? That n*gga cut his hair for white people so they would take him seriously so fu*k what he got to say about Ohio or Cleveland. That's why we had to leave though n*gga, like I said I done seen it all. I aint gonna tell the whole INTERNET though LMAO n*gga you judging me by a little online screen name? n*gga....YOU HAVE OVER fu*kING 5,000 POST LMFAO MAAAN get the fu*k outta here. You aint got NO room to talk now. I been signed up on boxden since the summer and sh*t I did a lot of posting and I mean A LOT and I got up to 1,000 so imagine what kind of posting I would have to do to get 5,000 LMFAO and I took breakes off this sh*t for a couple months and I'm rarely on this sh*t so look at you n*gga. You some crackka sitting behind a computer claimen to be gangsta with over 5,000 post LMAO get the fu*k outta here whitey.
 11-25-2007, 09:27 PM         #56
mr.hades  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I dont remember who said it, I think it was Pimp C...

"How you gonna make 7 albums and then start claimin blood?"
 10 years ago '05        #57
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
 Chrome said:
Awww you mad because I broke down your post? Alright little baby I wont do it this time, just don't have a nervous break down. n*gga I see the racist demons inside of you are making you show your TRUE self. That's right whitey racist hill billy crackka come out the closet . Stop saying n*gga, cause yo sure aint one. And if this was real whitey I would make ya face look like a fired tomato white that been sittin the sun all day tryna get a tan and look black like he dipped his face in a bucket of hot cheatos. Anyway, Cleveland is the number 1 most dangerous city in America and the number 1 most poorest so Clevland aint gotta prove sh*t bring yo white a.ss there lmao and we'll see if they accept you(which they wont because they hate white people). Who gives a fu*k what Ludacris got to say? That n*gga cut his hair for white people so they would take him seriously so fu*k what he got to say about Ohio or Cleveland. That's why we had to leave though n*gga, like I said I done seen it all. I aint gonna tell the whole INTERNET though LMAO n*gga you judging me by a little online screen name? n*gga....YOU HAVE OVER fu*kING 5,000 POST LMFAO MAAAN get the fu*k outta here. You aint got NO room to talk now. I been signed up on boxden since the summer and sh*t I did a lot of posting and I mean A LOT and I got up to 1,000 so imagine what kind of posting I would have to do to get 5,000 LMFAO and I took breakes off this sh*t for a couple months and I'm rarely on this sh*t so look at you n*gga. You some crackka sitting behind a computer claimen to be gangsta with over 5,000 post LMAO get the fu*k outta here whitey.
You Done My n*gga.....Am Still Trying Understand This zzzzzz Language You Speak.

Its Like Agruing With A 12 Year Old Who Didn't Get Power Ranger On Christmas,Its No Way Of Shutting Him Up But Ignoring The Dumb fu*k.

n*gga You Sat and TIRED TO PROVE YOU HARD!!!!
Is That What The Black Man All About Now?
Is This Really....Part Of The Game Of Being Hard?
Is This What Hot In The Streets Now?

WHO COULD GET A FLYING fu*k ABOUT YOU,YOUR REP,AND YOUR PUNKASS CITY!!! For All I Care,They Can Eat A White Man d*ck For The Hate You Got For The White People.You Making Black Folks Look Bad With Your Dumb a.ss Post...

5,000 Post? n*gga....I Been On This Site For Some Good Years So No Duh My Post Going Add Up To 5,000,What You Think Yours Aint? Come On My Dumb zzzzzz Friend...Count With Me.....1,000....2,000....3,000 Yes Yo a.ss Will Be There Too If You Continue With This Google a.ss Replies You Keep Posting.

This Past Week I Just Started Back and Your Excuse My n*gga? Naaaa Hold It Cause You Got Another Account Roaming Around Here.I See You bi*ch n*gga....Its COOOOOLLL You Can Have Last Word bi*ch n*gga.

bi*ches Love The Last Word....So Read This and Post Another Dumb One and I'll Read and Laugh,THHHAAANNNKK YOU!!

Last edited by Fresh; 11-25-2007 at 09:35 PM..
 10 years ago '06        #58
AF1PIMPN 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,313 | Props total: 66 66
All U n*ggas under "VIOLATION" 4 discussing other n*ggas sets & 5h!t U know nothing about. Tell them n*ggas they fake instead of discussing them amongst yourselves.
 11-25-2007, 09:47 PM         #59
Chrome  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
You Done My n*gga.....Am Still Trying Understand This zzzzzz Language You Speak.

Aww racist are we?:rolleyes:

Fresh Whyte said:
Its Like Agruing With A 12 Year Old Who Didn't Get Power Ranger On Christmas,Its No Way Of Shutting Him Up But Ignoring The Dumb fu*k.
Ignoring? But yet you STILL respond to me. Keep it up dumb a.ss.

Fresh Whyte said:
n*gga You Sat and TIRED TO PROVE YOU HARD!!!!
Is That What The Black Man All About Now?
Is This Really....Part Of The Game Of Being Hard?
Is This What Hot In The Streets Now?
Tired? I Tired to prove you hard? Lol makes no sense. I know you like claimen to be gangsta whitey but that don't mean you gotta type like you dumb.
Oh wait, nah you ARE dumb. That's just naturally in your DNA.:rolleyes:

Fresh Whyte said:
WHO COULD GET A FLYING fu*k ABOUT YOU,YOUR REP,AND YOUR PUNKASS CITY!!! For All I Care,They Can Eat A White Man d*ck For The Hate You Got For The White People.You Making Black Folks Look Bad With Your Dumb a.ss Post...
Haha you caint TELL me this foo aint white.

Fresh Whyte said:
5,000 Post? n*gga....I Been On This Site For Some Good Years So No Duh My Post Going Add Up To 5,000,What You Think Yours Aint? Come On My Dumb zzzzzz Friend...Count With Me.....1,000....2,000....3,000 Yes Yo a.ss Will Be There Too If You Continue With This Google a.ss Replies You Keep Posting.
Lmao so let me get this straight, you a gang member and you been on this site for some good years? Wait a minute, I never knew gang members survive so long in life. Got damn you must be a real G huh?

Fresh Whyte said:
This Past Week I Just Started Back and Your Excuse My n*gga? Naaaa Hold It Cause You Got Another Account Roaming Around Here.I See You bi*ch n*gga....Its COOOOOLLL You Can Have Last Word bi*ch n*gga.
Lol @ past week. The only account I got on here is Chrome, but nice try. And this past week? Lol stop making up lies you homo. You said previously in your post that eveyrone on here knows you a gang member. So if you JUST started this past week, new people that have been on here wouldn't know you. Damn n*gga make yo mind up and stop lying out yo a.ss. Why do white people lie so much? Damn....

Fresh Whyte said:
bi*ches Love The Last Word....So Read This and Post Another Dumb One and I'll Read and Laugh,THHHAAANNNKK YOU!!
Lol..."thankkkkk you!!" haha the post from a f*g**t "yaay I wanna go to candy moutaaainnnnnn"

Last edited by Chrome; 11-25-2007 at 09:48 PM..
 11-25-2007, 09:49 PM         #60
Chrome  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ @ you reading them and sh*t
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
221 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
52 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
148 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
65 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy