most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
69 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
97 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-27-2007, 05:48 PM         #41
RediKnight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 7thWonder said:
I am down for the bet Put me down for the Pack. My boy Dorsey Levens, oops I mean Ryan Grant gon run all over yall n*ggaz. And As in the words of FRANK LUCAS "MY MAN" Nick Barnett gon Pull that Sword out on yall a.ss like he does so well. After he get into the head of yall center and talk him out his game like he did last week to the Lions center. lol

[pic - click to view]

11-27-2007, 05:56 PM         #42
RediKnight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 QueenzBaller26 said:
damn son so rouse is hurt.....and collins would start so thats good

but now i dunno bout woodson and his toe.......they got will blackmon on practice

and that n*gga suck man......that n*gga SUCK
Who are you talking about, Blackmon? The coaching staff has A LOT of confidence in him so much that they didn't put him on IR at the beginning of the year.

In fact he looked so good at returning both punts and kicks that he was going to be the starting punt returner before his injury just before the season kicked off. That injury forced Woodson back into the starting punt return job.

Peep Woodson's comments when he learned that Blackmon might get the job earlier this year.

"Hey, I'll give it to him," Woodson said when asked if he should still be the punt returner. "If he continues to work the way he's working...You can see he can break tackles. So we'll get him (some) blocking out there on special teams and he'll make plays."

If nothing else, Woodson is more than happy to help Blackmon with some suggestions and helpful tips along the way. Playing in the NFL for a decade and serving as a dangerous punt returner for several years, Woodson is somewhat of an authority figure of what it takes to succeed in the return game.

So far, he likes what he sees in his new protégé of sorts, calling Blackmon's performance Saturday night "special."

"What he was able to do on the kickoff return, especially," Woodson added. "And then also to go do it on the punt return. Those are the type of things you need to see once games start for a young guy. See if he can go out there and handle himself in a game situation against another opponent.

"So far this year, he's stepped up. But just like I said about the defense, it's all about consistency. It looks like he wants that job, so we'll see what he does from here on out."
 11-27-2007, 06:35 PM         #43
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Giants and Lions are quality opponents? Green Bay hasn't played sh*t yet.

As for the game im not too hyped seeing as how GB is gonna sh*t on Romo and Dallas defense, maybe to see Favre throw some TDs on n*ggas
 11-27-2007, 08:14 PM         #44
QueenzBaller26  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RediKnight said:
Who are you talking about, Blackmon? The coaching staff has A LOT of confidence in him so much that they didn't put him on IR at the beginning of the year.

In fact he looked so good at returning both punts and kicks that he was going to be the starting punt returner before his injury just before the season kicked off. That injury forced Woodson back into the starting punt return job.

Peep Woodson's comments when he learned that Blackmon might get the job earlier this year.

"Hey, I'll give it to him," Woodson said when asked if he should still be the punt returner. "If he continues to work the way he's working...You can see he can break tackles. So we'll get him (some) blocking out there on special teams and he'll make plays."

If nothing else, Woodson is more than happy to help Blackmon with some suggestions and helpful tips along the way. Playing in the NFL for a decade and serving as a dangerous punt returner for several years, Woodson is somewhat of an authority figure of what it takes to succeed in the return game.

So far, he likes what he sees in his new protégé of sorts, calling Blackmon's performance Saturday night "special."

"What he was able to do on the kickoff return, especially," Woodson added. "And then also to go do it on the punt return. Those are the type of things you need to see once games start for a young guy. See if he can go out there and handle himself in a game situation against another opponent.

"So far this year, he's stepped up. But just like I said about the defense, it's all about consistency. It looks like he wants that job, so we'll see what he does from here on out."

when i see blackmon do something ..then ima say he ight...but to me he garbage

and as for punt and kick return robisn and williams got it locked
 10 years ago '04        #45
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 smokeweed101. said:
Giants and Lions are quality opponents? Green Bay hasn't played sh*t yet.

As for the game im not too hyped seeing as how GB is gonna sh*t on Romo and Dallas defense, maybe to see Favre throw some TDs on n*ggas
the only quality teams in the nfl is the boys pack n new england
 11-27-2007, 10:42 PM         #46
dresnoop60  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
at least collins is back
 11-28-2007, 01:13 AM         #47
Jon Quest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the packers have no chance in this game...the cowboys are better at too many positions
 10 years ago '04        #48
PHILADELPHIA 
space
space
$4,933 | Props total: 0 0
 finishim said:
Green Bay has outscored its three Quality Opponents (Chargers, N.Y. Giants and Lions) [/code]

lmao at quality opponents.........

Cowboys>packers...............packers will get smashed....hopefully.....i hate the fu*kin packers fans on here......all yall losers......how can you be a fan ofa packer.........lol...no hate though....welli guess it is hate....oh well

10 years ago '04        #49
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,933 | Props total: 414 414
Put me down for them 'Boys.....
 10 years ago '04        #50
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,933 | Props total: 414 414
 rag621 said:
We gonna see new Dallas fans come out from nowhere
Sorta like Green Bay?

Before this season, the only Packer fan I knew of on this site was Redi. Ya'll bi*ches been coming out the woodwork
 11-28-2007, 06:58 AM         #51
QueenzBaller26  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JBeezy said:
Sorta like Green Bay?

Before this season, the only Packer fan I knew of on this site was Redi. Ya'll bi*ches been coming out the woodwork
lol wtfn igga....look at the packers offical thread......and then go mad pages back..youll see me there

before they went 10-1

i think i started posting there last season i cant remember

there was at least 4-5 of us

Last edited by QueenzBaller26; 11-28-2007 at 07:13 AM..
 11-28-2007, 07:22 AM         #52
QueenzBaller26  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PHILADELPHIA said:

Cowboys>packers...............packers will get smashed....hopefully.....i hate the fu*kin packers fans on here......all yall losers......how can you be a fan ofa packer.........lol...no hate though....welli guess it is hate....oh well

LOL...hating a packers fan cuz.........wtf is a packer

read some history of greenbay then youll figure out why they are called packers

LOL i cant stop laughin at what you said philly....

fu*k you gona name yyuh team "eagles" bi*ch yall aint soaring...yall becomeing extinct

Last edited by QueenzBaller26; 11-28-2007 at 08:42 AM..
 11-28-2007, 08:05 AM         #53
7thWonder  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JBeezy said:
Sorta like Green Bay?

u would be incorrect if u talkin bout the 7 Dawg Dumb a.ss
 10 years ago '04        #54
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 PHILADELPHIA said:

so i guess the only quality team dallas has played is new england???
 10 years ago '04        #55
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 JBeezy said:
Sorta like Green Bay?

ive been on here a packer fan for years... sh*t im one of the only packer fans actually from WISCONSIN
 11-28-2007, 08:58 AM         #56
QueenzBaller26  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i been a packer fan for years.......

ryan grant better bsut of move tommorow

GAMES TOMMOROW
 11-28-2007, 08:59 AM         #57
QueenzBaller26  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"DOES A LITTLE DANCE"

...cuz games tommorow
 11-28-2007, 09:15 AM         #58
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Eagles fans can't say sh*t about the Packers when their team is straight a.ss.
 11-28-2007, 10:19 AM         #59
RediKnight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I see Ellz and JBeezy stepped up to the plate. But where is TexasPlayboy's sh*t-talkin' a.ss? Fake a.ss fan.
 10 years ago '04        #60
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,674 | Props total: 3269 3269
put me down for the Cowboys
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
84 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
74 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
112 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
122 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
72 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
195 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy