Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
45 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
59 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
53 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #541
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 DallasTexas said:
so the boy romo has no heart and tried to play all sports and got stuck with football huh?

jk
hey like i said hes a hometown guy.. so i root for him and dont really talk down on him... so it caron butler.. hes from racine too wikipedia it.. so is kevin barry whos a olineman in the nfl now and was on the packers the last couple years.. romo just seems like hes an all around athlete n i plan on buying a romo jersey off ebay soon
 11-30-2007, 06:14 PM         #542
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 finishim said:
hey like i said hes a hometown guy.. so i root for him and dont really talk down on him... so it caron butler.. hes from racine too wikipedia it.. so is kevin barry whos a olineman in the nfl now and was on the packers the last couple years.. romo just seems like hes an all around athlete n i plan on buying a romo jersey off ebay soon
Sh*t, I just did....literally. Bid on 1 this morning.

EDIT: The only person from my hometown is Tommie Harris...the only reason I sometimes root for the Bears.

Last edited by texasplayboy_23; 11-30-2007 at 06:17 PM..
 10 years ago '05        #543
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,970 | Props total: 3233 3233
 texasplayboy_23 said:
Nice paragraph, but you could use some work on your spelling. Oh, I never struggle with my comments. I'm sure you do though....it takes time to find all the keys doesn't it?:(

If you actually read before typing that sh*t, you'd see I disagreed with 1 of those calls, moron. And of course I'll defend my team when your @ss only has negative sh*t to say about the Cowboys.....why don't I see you in other threads talking about other games and other teams with so-called "suspect" calls?:rolleyes:

You're biased...face facts.
Lol, once again out of about 15 points, you take out 1. Funny.

I dont struggle with anything. I actually have a life outside of here, so it takes a few minutes.

Why dont you see me in other threads? Cause I don't care about those teams. I don't watch a lot of those games. If there was a bad call on the Giants, I say it's a bad call on the Giants. And they're my team. The difference is that you aren't in here to bi*ch about it so you don't notice. I watch some football on Monday and Sunday nights, but besides the Giants games, I don't usually watch the other games on Sunday because I'm too busy, and I normally only comment on games that I watch. I commented on the Steelers/Fins, and a couple other games this week, and of course Dallas is one of them. I hate Dallas. I don't want Dallas to win. I hate Romo, I don't want Romo to win. I hate TO. Yet I still posted on the Tony Romo thread and gave dude his props. He's playing great football. It isn't just the downside I talk about, yet that's the only side you ever want to hear, so you tune out the other side of things.
 11-30-2007, 06:23 PM         #544
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DallasTexas said:
do they have any good deals? cheaper than goin to the store?
Yup....this stupid b*tch kept outbidding me for a TO throwback like the ones from last night....my final offer was $150, then had to leave and she ended up with it.:finger::finger: I e-mailed a seller asking about a another 1 though.

For the most part they're under $100...the brand new w/ tags, authentic "game worn" ones are the only ones I look for. I serched for XXL (54), so you might have more luck if you search for a smaller size.
 10 years ago '06        #545
rag621 
space
space
$8,260 | Props total: 0 0
I didn't expect this thread to continue going. I'm a throw my last input in to here (unless somebody says something).

Real short and simple,

Cut Jarred or Jarrett Bush. Fu*k this Ahmad Carrol a.ss n*gga. I never liked him or Ahmad Carrol.
 11-30-2007, 06:36 PM         #546
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Switchc2390 said:
Lol, once again out of about 15 points, you take out 1. Funny.

I dont struggle with anything. I actually have a life outside of here, so it takes a few minutes.

Why dont you see me in other threads? Cause I don't care about those teams. I don't watch a lot of those games. If there was a bad call on the Giants, I say it's a bad call on the Giants. And they're my team. The difference is that you aren't in here to bi*ch about it so you don't notice. I watch some football on Monday and Sunday nights, but besides the Giants games, I don't usually watch the other games on Sunday because I'm too busy, and I normally only comment on games that I watch. I commented on the Steelers/Fins, and a couple other games this week, and of course Dallas is one of them. I hate Dallas. I don't want Dallas to win. I hate Romo, I don't want Romo to win. I hate TO. Yet I still posted on the Tony Romo thread and gave dude his props. He's playing great football. It isn't just the downside I talk about, yet that's the only side you ever want to hear, so you tune out the other side of things.
That's my point, you mostly watch your favorite team's games or games with teams from the division. Me on the other hand, I'll watch which ever football game is on....I don't care if it's Rams/Dolphins.

And I hate some teams too, but I know how to be subjective without being completely biased. For example, the Giants...can't fu*kin stand them most, but I don't hate on them every week. Sh*t, Jeremy Shockey is 1 of my most respected favorites...(side note) I've always liked his all red jersey, but can't bring myself to buying/wearing one.:sick:
 10 years ago '04        #547
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 DallasTexas said:
hey racine

do u tag along with those ppl from wisonconsin that go to favres hometown every year during the bye week???

saw it on inside the nfl and thought id ask
naw im not that serious.. those people r nuts ... favre is an idol ofcourse being from here growing up watching nothing but favre and it will be a sad day when he retires/dies to me... at the packer games when they say favres name and he runs out n the crowd roars it literally gives me goosebumps n nearly tears of joy watching my idol out there.. but anyways yeah ebay is GREAT for jerseys... im gettin a sean taylor now and a lot of jerseys on there you can get for under 100 and sometimes close to 50 for authentic on field jerseys.. my usual search is just " 'player name' 'size desired' 'on field " and i can usually find what i need.. theres a sh*tLOOADDD of great jerseys on there... from highschool jerseys of ur favre player to college to every pro team hes been on
 10 years ago '07        #548
Chris Cassius 
space
space
$2,124 | Props total: 19 19
but anyways yeah ebay is GREAT for jerseys... im gettin a sean taylor now and a lot of jerseys on there you can get for under 100 and sometimes close to 50 for authentic on field jerseys.. my usual search is just " 'player name' 'size desired' 'on field " and i can usually find what i need.. theres a sh*tLOOADDD of great jerseys on there... from highschool jerseys of ur favre player to college to every pro team hes been on

90% of jerseys on Ebay r fake.

On a different note it's a good thing Favre didn't finish the game because if he did the Packers wouldnt have stood a chance.
 10 years ago '04        #549
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 Chris Cassius said:
90% of jerseys on Ebay r fake.

On a different note it's a good thing Favre didn't finish the game because if he did the Packers wouldnt have stood a chance.
100% of the ones ive gotten were real
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc