Official 11/29 Packers Vs.Cowboys {NFC SHOWDOWN OF THE 10-1 SQUAD}AVY/GAME

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
27 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
65 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
56 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-30-2007, 10:04 AM         #521
QueenzBaller26  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i giveit up to the boys casue they won and ect ect

we played like sh*t so its like we aint even want to win
 11-30-2007, 10:28 AM         #522
RediKnight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
No avy yet?
 10 years ago '06        #523
rag621 
space
space
$8,260 | Props total: 0 0
o.k........
 10 years ago '06        #524
rag621 
space
space
$8,260 | Props total: 0 0
 DallasTexas said:
how is that disrespectful?

i like favre, trust me i do, with his determination and etc but it was an avi bet

if not that pic get that pic of TO with the popcorn
No, I'm not talking about the pic. But wasn't that the dude who took Brett out.
 10 years ago '06        #525
youngral 
space
space
$6,651 | Props total: 633 633
Nathan Jones
 10 years ago '05        #526
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,983 | Props total: 3269 3269
 texasplayboy_23 said:
Damn near every post I see from you after a game has an excuse hidden somewhere within, so I'll continue to disregard that sh*t.
Nah, all I do is call the calls how I see them. Barely anybody in America thought those 2 calls should have gone for Dallas, so you can't say that about those calls. And I find it funny that each time even in my post I say There's no excuses cowboys won and you keep saying I have excuses.

Keep being an ignorant dude..your posts are worthless.
 11-30-2007, 03:09 PM         #527
7thWonder  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"SMH" I been wanting to know what that $hit meant for about a year now. I'm just glad I finally know.
 11-30-2007, 05:31 PM         #528
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Switchc2390 said:
Nah, all I do is call the calls how I see them. Barely anybody in America thought those 2 calls should have gone for Dallas, so you can't say that about those calls. And I find it funny that each time even in my post I say There's no excuses cowboys won and you keep saying I have excuses.

Keep being an ignorant dude..your posts are worthless.
So saying "I didn't mean to k!ll you" before k!lling someone makes it ok? I don't give a sh*t if you say an excuse isn't an excuse before you say it...that's just plain old stupidity.

As far as stripping the ball in bounds....I'll give them that, the wrong ref who wasn't in position whistled the play dead. I refuse to say that PI was bullsh*t though. Dude wasn't looking for the ball he was looking at the receiver. So how the fu*k can anyone say it was unintentional. I guess every DB who gets beat on a route should just trip the receiver b/c "America" thinks it's ok.:rolleyes:

And if my posts are so damn worthless, stop bringin your dumb @ss in here to reply to them....fu*kin loser.:hang:

EDIT: @ these cats being on-line this morning and still haven't changed their sh*t.

Last edited by texasplayboy_23; 11-30-2007 at 05:33 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #529
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 DallasTexas said:
1)
Queenz

Dresnoop60
7thWonder
klew

IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY YOU NEED TO CHANGE THE AVI

IN FACT IT WAS A PACKER THAT MADE THE AVI BET THREAD SO CHANGE IT

RACINE IF YOU MADE A BET GO AHEAD AND CHANGE IT ALSO
i didnt make the bet i knew we were short handed and didnt expect a win just hoped...
 10 years ago '04        #530
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 texasplayboy_23 said:
As far as stripping the ball in bounds....I'll give them that, the wrong ref who wasn't in position whistled the play dead.
the funny thing about that is.. on the slo mo replay the play was called dead by the ref.. you see him grab his whistle put it in his mouth and blow but AFTER al already had the ball.. but from his vantage point he thought TO still had it and the other ref who COULD see what was going on came up and said pack ball.. in which he was right and had the play been in bounds in the middle of the field it would have most likely went our way IMO.. oh well games over now it doesnt matter much
 10 years ago '04        #531
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 DallasTexas said:
well lucky for u that u didnt,

but just out of respect for the hometown boy you can put romo in ur avi
i just might throw up his highschool pic
 11-30-2007, 05:42 PM         #532
Dope_Fiend  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k the boys...if Gbaja wasn't injured then kampman wouldnt have been double teamed all day and that would have had tony homo's a.ss running for his life, there was just no type of pressure with that no name in gbaja's place.

2nd...Harris is good, but everyone in wisconsin knows that harris just cant do it on his own, he's more of a 2nd reciever cornerback...i tried to convinve myself that harris could hold t.o....but theres no way in hell he could....if woodson was in you could basically scratch off all of those wide open passes to owens, that includes the conversion on 3rd and 18....and with woodson in you would have never seen bush out there juzz gettin pass interference left to right.

and to top it off....BRETT WASNT IN, put a asterisk on the game cuz u give brett the ball when its 24-27...game over we takin it for grabs...and fu*k the refs to on that harris interception, that woulda put GB up 10-0 early...

WTF THESE REFS LOOKIN AT?????

See the boys in the NFC CHAMPIONSHIP...if were healthy there not gonna know what hit them. we lost by 10 wit key guys out...so what the fu*k u expect when there healthy? GB in SB...big props to Rodgers though, man has upgraded himself tremendously.
 10 years ago '05        #533
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,983 | Props total: 3269 3269
 texasplayboy_23 said:
So saying "I didn't mean to k!ll you" before k!lling someone makes it ok? I don't give a sh*t if you say an excuse isn't an excuse before you say it...that's just plain old stupidity.

As far as stripping the ball in bounds....I'll give them that, the wrong ref who wasn't in position whistled the play dead. I refuse to say that PI was bullsh*t though. Dude wasn't looking for the ball he was looking at the receiver. So how the fu*k can anyone say it was unintentional. I guess every DB who gets beat on a route should just trip the receiver b/c "America" thinks it's ok.:rolleyes:

And if my posts are so damn worthless, stop bringin your dumb @ss in here to reply to them....fu*kin loser.:hang:

EDIT: @ these cats being on-line this morning and still haven't changed their sh*t.
Yo, the guy can look back 5 seconds before the ball actually arrives. As long as he looks back at all within about a 5 second timeframe, it's not an interference.

The announcers said it was a very suspect call, people at the game said it was suspect, ESPN said it was suspect, I went to school today and everybody said it was suspect...And the thing is...

The flag was 2 minutes after the play ended. That sh*t is blatant, bro, blatant.

Nah, it doesnt make it ok. But I didn't use excuses. All I said was there were some calls that went against Green Bay that shouldnt have. You act as if I blatantly came out and said Dallas cheated. I didn't. Why? Because I said they won fair and square. I didn't even bring up injuries or any of the other sh*t some other dudes on this board bring up.

I keep replying back to you to show how fu*ken stupid you are. Honestly, you must feel pretty retarded when you keep reading my posts and have to sit there and try to struggle out your stupid a.ss opinion. Every single week you come in here with the same "tough guy" persona and say if anybody disagrees with any of the refs calls on any play they're making up excuses. Nah motherfu*ker, we're talking about the fu*king game. Dumb calls happen in a lot of games, why the hell cant we talk about them? Because it's something that's against your team, and you cant even admit that a penalty is wrong when it benefits your team which is a damn shame.
 11-30-2007, 05:51 PM         #534
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Switchc2390 said:
Yo, the guy can look back 5 seconds before the ball actually arrives. As long as he looks back at all within about a 5 second timeframe, it's not an interference.

The announcers said it was a very suspect call, people at the game said it was suspect, ESPN said it was suspect, I went to school today and everybody said it was suspect...And the thing is...

The flag was 2 minutes after the play ended. That sh*t is blatant, bro, blatant.

Nah, it doesnt make it ok. But I didn't use excuses. All I said was there were some calls that went against Green Bay that shouldnt have. You act as if I blatantly came out and said Dallas cheated. I didn't. Why? Because I said they won fair and square. I didn't even bring up injuries or any of the other sh*t some other dudes on this board bring up.

I keep replying back to you to show how fu*ken stupid you are. Honestly, you must feel pretty retarded when you keep reading my posts and have to sit there and try to struggle out your stupid a.ss opinion. Every single week you come in here with the same "tough guy" persona and say if anybody disagrees with any of the refs calls on any play they're making up excuses. Nah motherfu*ker, we're talking about the fu*king game. Dumb calls happen in a lot of games, why the hell cant we talk about them? Because it's something that's against your team, and you cant even admit that a penalty is wrong when it benefits your team which is a damn shame.

Nice paragraph, but you could use some work on your spelling. Oh, I never struggle with my comments. I'm sure you do though....it takes time to find all the keys doesn't it?:(

If you actually read before typing that sh*t, you'd see I disagreed with 1 of those calls, moron. And of course I'll defend my team when your @ss only has negative sh*t to say about the Cowboys.....why don't I see you in other threads talking about other games and other teams with so-called "suspect" calls?:rolleyes:

You're biased...face facts.

Last edited by texasplayboy_23; 11-30-2007 at 05:54 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #535
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 DallasTexas said:
there u go
 10 years ago '04        #536
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 DallasTexas said:

Romo ballin on em in 2 sports lol
i think he was an all state player in bball back then and his fball team didnt even have a winning record pretty nuts

EDIT: Playing quarterback for the Burlington Demons his junior and senior year of High School, he was unable to lead the team to a winning record, though he did make the All-Racine County football team and was honorable mention all-state in basketball.
 11-30-2007, 05:56 PM         #537
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 finishim said:
i didnt make the bet i knew we were short handed and didnt expect a win just hoped...
You bastard. Fu*kin Jacques Reeves has been our starting corner all year and we still bet.

And wtf @ your avy....Deion did say he could ball.

Last edited by texasplayboy_23; 11-30-2007 at 05:57 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #538
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 texasplayboy_23 said:
You bastard. Fu*kin Jacques Reeves has been our starting corner all year and we still bet.

And wtf @ your avy....Deion did say he could ball.
yeah romo used to actually put bball before fball in yesteryears
 10 years ago '04        #539
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
and also theres this golf course down the road calle Ives Grove in which romo used to spend everyday of his summers golfing nonstop
 11-30-2007, 06:03 PM         #540
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dope_Fiend said:
fu*k the boys...if Gbaja wasn't injured then kampman wouldnt have been double teamed all day and that would have had tony homo's a.ss running for his life, there was just no type of pressure with that no name in gbaja's place.

2nd...Harris is good, but everyone in wisconsin knows that harris just cant do it on his own, he's more of a 2nd reciever cornerback...i tried to convinve myself that harris could hold t.o....but theres no way in hell he could....if woodson was in you could basically scratch off all of those wide open passes to owens, that includes the conversion on 3rd and 18....and with woodson in you would have never seen bush out there juzz gettin pass interference left to right.

and to top it off....BRETT WASNT IN, put a asterisk on the game cuz u give brett the ball when its 24-27...game over we takin it for grabs...and fu*k the refs to on that harris interception, that woulda put GB up 10-0 early...

WTF THESE REFS LOOKIN AT?????

See the boys in the NFC CHAMPIONSHIP...if were healthy there not gonna know what hit them. we lost by 10 wit key guys out...so what the fu*k u expect when there healthy? GB in SB...big props to Rodgers though, man has upgraded himself tremendously.
**no need for words**

Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
72 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
148 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy