most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Donald Trump reportedly watches up to 8 hours of TV every day
50 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
153 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #501
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 DymeKatcha said:
Just got back in town, so I missed the board but this ends all the damn speculation, your secondary is a.ss, and your safeties are by worse than ours, get your popcorn ready bi*ches..
must not have known woodson n kgb didnt play.. im not saying our backup dbs arent horrible because they are but our secondary is NOT a.ss by far.. in reality against the wr we are the best in the league.. there are stats to prove it but man u just had to come in here n say some ignorant stuff when a whole bunch of people were talkin serious respectable sh*t..
 10 years ago '06        #502
rag621 
space
space
$8,260 | Props total: 0 0
 finishim said:
im heading to bed but i have to say one more thing.. the biggest play of the game in my eyes was when the pack scored the td to start their thrid quarter and then stopped two straight short passes for losses and romo hit crayton for about 30-40 yard i think on 3rd n 19.. if the pack hold them there who knows where the game ends up they would have had amazing field position
You know what that reminds me of? I absolutely hate bringing this up, but the dreaded, "4th and 26." *shivers*
 10 years ago '06        #503
rag621 
space
space
 finishim said:
must not have known woodson n kgb didnt play.. im not saying our backup dbs arent horrible because they are but our secondary is NOT a.ss by far.. in reality against the wr we are the best in the league.. there are stats to prove it but man u just had to come in here n say some ignorant stuff when a whole bunch of people were talkin serious respectable sh*t..
Yeah, a whole lot of other disrespectful a.ss Cowboys fans gonna do this a lot, now.
 10 years ago '05        #504
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,163 | Props total: 957 957
 O_nasty said:

[pic - click to view]

wish that nugga woulda choked on that sh*t
U mad bi*ch........lmao

I love it, Love me some me bi*ches..
 11-29-2007, 11:33 PM         #505
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dallas won, but I'm not over-joyed right now. I feel like they got complacent with the lead, stopped playing aggressive and let GB back into this game. Aaron Rodgers lit the secondary up for the most part, and why? Because they stopped blitzing......why blitz Favre who can beat you deep, but not the young QB? ....I don't get it.

....I don't get why Julius Jones's punk-@ss was in the game on 4th and 2 either. I think that play/call/formation made my blood boil the most.
 10 years ago '05        #506
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,163 | Props total: 957 957
 finishim said:

fu*k that, I knew Charles Wood, and kgb were not playing when I was at the airport, I saw the reports, but fu*k that, you guys were talking all this bs about how you guys were better and brett is this, and I know he got hurt, blah blah, fu*k that, we the best clearly, overall better team brett or no brett, and I always said bigby was whole lot worse than ROY..I am just happy u packers fans can shut the fu*k up and quit talking all that bs now and making a damn thread every 2 seconds...
 11-29-2007, 11:54 PM         #507
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dallas o-line>>>>______ The league's leading pass rusher was a non-factor in this game. He got a few hits on Romo late, but other than that Marc Columbo deserves the game ball too.

And once again, Jason Garrett is one of the smartest coordinators I've ever seen.....and this is his 1st major role in an offense.
 11-30-2007, 12:03 AM         #508
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DallasTexas said:
they need to sign him longterm and let him know he can take over the team when wade is gone
Jerry said that before we even had a head coach. What benefits Garrett even more is being able to learn how to run this defense so that he won't be considered great when it comes to offense, but clueless on the defensive side of the ball.
 10 years ago '05        #509
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,459 | Props total: 4402 4402
How many sacks this GB get on Romo?
 11-30-2007, 12:47 AM         #510
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 OldeEnglish22oz said:
How many sacks this GB get on Romo?
zero.
 10 years ago '04        #511
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,932 | Props total: 405 405
It's official.......Dallas > Green Bay
 10 years ago '06        #512
youngral 
space
space
$6,649 | Props total: 626 626
 DallasTexas said:

[pic - click to view]

at the guy in the stands handing it to him

prob ended up thinking "i spent $10 on that popcorn" :sick:

How much he gettin fined for that one?
 11-30-2007, 01:27 AM         #513
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oldenglish i got you homie
 11-30-2007, 01:46 AM         #514
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So much for the Packer defense..
 11-30-2007, 01:54 AM         #515
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
only 2 teams can beat the Cowboys, New England and a healthy Colts, Cowboys offense is real good, even though my dogg T.O. had that drop he still had an marvelous game, got to finish the job though, but we won..Cowboys is in that elite level now..KINGS of the NFC now, deal with it
 10 years ago '04        #516
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,932 | Props total: 405 405
are some of you Packer fans really crying about some 'Boys fans being disrespectful?

If I'm not mistaken, you Packer fans were the ones talking most of the sh*t thorough the season leading up to this game......
 10 years ago '05        #517
oneosi 
space
space
$1,079 | Props total: 0 0
 texasplayboy_23 said:
....I don't get why Julius Jones's punk-@ss was in the game on 4th and 2 either. I think that play/call/formation made my blood boil the most.
That sh*t made NO sense whatsoever, it should have been a pass if anything, but in no way should JJ be going for a short yardage run on 4th down, if anyone its got to be MBIII. That pissed me off because it made no sense at all.

DallasTexas said:
[IMG]
prob ended up thinking "i spent $10 on that popcorn" :sick:
Co-sign.
 11-30-2007, 03:34 AM         #518
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^That's when they started turning the blow-out into a close game. I swear, he may break a long run every now and then, but other than that it seems like the offense always seems to stall when he's in the backfield.

RakimAllahNY said:
So much for the Packer defense..
Well that's b/c Woodson didn't play.

:rolleyes:
 10 years ago '04        #519
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 DallasTexas said:
guess they thought the dallas secondary was that weak and could expose them like a few teams have,, i cant lie that was my biggest concern about this game especially with the cannon favre has and how the packers seem to easily work their way down the field.
dallas secondary aint weak.. they aint one of the best in the league but they arent weak... i think gb shoulda just stuck with their normal gameplan of dink n dunk get the yards after the catch like they normally do.. but they got out of their usual plays n went deep probably 4 outta the first 8 balls that were thrown.. which isnt them. .usually favre takes what he can get and moves right down the field.. as rodgers did when he got it.. rodgers took maybe two deep shots but for the most part ran our offense how its usually ran
 10 years ago '06        #520
rag621 
space
space
 JBeezy said:
are some of you Packer fans really crying about some 'Boys fans being disrespectful?

If I'm not mistaken, you Packer fans were the ones talking most of the sh*t thorough the season leading up to this game......
Like who, I'm not one of them. I never do sh*t like that unless another n*gga does that sh*t first, then I got to set it straight. But, I'm not gonna start it.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
272 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
123 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
26 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
62 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
63 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
88 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
112 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy