Official 11/29 Packers Vs.Cowboys {NFC SHOWDOWN OF THE 10-1 SQUAD}AVY/GAME

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
15 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #481
oneosi 
space
space
$1,079 | Props total: 0 0
 hockeythug said:
Get that Gumble fu*k off the air, I had my tv on mute for the whole game. Dude is so fu*king annoying
Thank you brotha...sh*t, I couldn't take it at all.
 11-29-2007, 10:51 PM         #482
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 7thWonder said:
u cant read my post had nothing to do with shoulda woulda
Wow, you're dumber than I thought. You're talking about Favre's come-back victories after a game he went out in early.....it's shoulda, woulda, coulda.....you dumb@ss.
 10 years ago '05        #483
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,970 | Props total: 3233 3233
 texasplayboy_23 said:
Your team is f!ghting for a wildcard spot, so your mouth should be shut, period....I don't even read all that bullsh*t you typed, you're nobody. Take your stupid @ss to bed.

Shoulda, woulda, coulda....who's the dumb fu*k? talkin about sh*t that COULD'VE happened....clown.
Lmao. Looks like I won, because you completely disregarded my points once again and went straight for the insults

You're a fu*ken clown..
 10 years ago '06        #484
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
space
$20,419 | Props total: 288 288

[pic - click to view]

wish that nugga woulda choked on that sh*t
 11-29-2007, 10:51 PM         #485
Christos©  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 texasplayboy_23 said:
What hurts is that your team is no longer the best in it's conference....take yo stupid @ss to bed too.:finger:
Peep the sig.
 10 years ago '07        #486
st21 1234 heat pts1234
space
space
$55,459 | Props total: 43434 43434
 O_nasty said:

[pic - click to view]

wish that nugga woulda choked on that sh*t
lol when did he do that sh*t? i wasn't watching the game

that's a classic pic right there
 10 years ago '04        #487
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
im here i hadda take a few people home.. all i have to say is rodgers came in n played a hell of a game when favre went out.. idk if it was part of the gameplan for him to throw deep or what but mccarthy or favre whoever was horrible on that part.. i like how our defense stepped up second half and how owens gave al the treat... i didnt like the call about harris ripping TO and it not being our ball.. i didnt like the last pass interference.. and as many of you know if you watched packer games a few years ago.. jarred bush is the next ahmad carroll for us obviously... i was pretty upset that the cowboys put TO in motion nearly every play to take al harris out in which he only got about 2-3 catches all day on harris when he was actually guarding him.. i like ryan grant running well .. i was upset about all the dumb penalties but thats something thats been knacking us allll year long... i dont know if woodson would have made much of a diff or kabeer but they might have especially since romo had all day besides when kampman finally started getting to him.. i hope we meet again in dallas or lambeau later in the playoffs with both teams completely healthy and not so many iffy calls on both sides of the ball for both teams.. good game dallas you won hope to see you again in the playoffs.. btw romo played great too glad to see the hometown boy doing well even in a winning effort against us :applause:
 10 years ago '04        #488
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 DallasTexas said:
racine whats good my man?
i hadda come in n speak how i felt since i was watching the game rather than being on here had a lot to speak about since i wasnt in here bickering with everyone else and it funny how much u pick on racine when wheres romo from? racine county unless u were being utterly honest n not tryna talk sh*t like we were before
 11-29-2007, 11:03 PM         #489
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Switchc2390 said:
Lmao. Looks like I won, because you completely disregarded my points once again and went straight for the insults

You're a fu*ken clown..
Damn near every post I see from you after a game has an excuse hidden somewhere within, so I'll continue to disregard that sh*t.
 11-29-2007, 11:06 PM         #490
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Christos© said:
Peep the sig.
:rolleyes:Last year...this year you gotta get through NE to get there and I don't see that happenin.
 10 years ago '04        #491
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 DallasTexas said:
naw i was just callin u racine

but yea good game even with favre out, i stepped out and came back and we were only winning by 3 so yea it was close and i definitely feel better with the victory but im defintely not overlookin the packers
yeah rodgers impressed me since ive never really seen him other than preseason going against scrubs.. his recievers made good plays for him especially jennings on the one that made something outta nothing.. i mean we didnt have all our personnel on defense which made it a lil harder to gameplan especially since they didnt annnounce it til an hr and a half before kickoff unless they knew already? but still theres no excuse for bush who gets a lot of playing time to give up that many plays or interferences
 10 years ago '04        #492
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 DallasTexas said:
yep, still hate that favre went down because i wanted to see the match up all game long and now ppl will say this game didnt live up to the hype and etc but thats the thing about the dallas defense they end up hurting qb's,,, just look at mcnabb last year and eli this year

now i hate i have no cowboy game to watch on sunday
yeah i wish he woulda stayed.. im still stumped on why he went deep about 5 outta his w/e many passes he had.. doesnt make sense.. i mean a couple he had the guys he just didnt make good throws idk.. im glad it looks like hell be already and im glad we have this nice 9 day layoff til next sundays game for him to "recover" if its at all serious
 11-29-2007, 11:14 PM         #493
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Al Harris didn't have as good a night as I thought he would....even Crayton beat him in the front of the in-zone.
 10 years ago '04        #494
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 texasplayboy_23 said:
Al Harris didn't have as good a night as I thought he would....even Crayton beat him in the front of the in-zone.
i tought harris played real good.. they ran TO in motion nearly every play n on the plays they didnt, he didnt get the ball.. harris really only got burned on the 37 yarder from the cowboys own endzone to TO when the ball was underthrown.. other than that which most dbs would get caught i thought he played good.. the other dbs
 10 years ago '04        #495
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
im heading to bed but i have to say one more thing.. the biggest play of the game in my eyes was when the pack scored the td to start their thrid quarter and then stopped two straight short passes for losses and romo hit crayton for about 30-40 yard i think on 3rd n 19.. if the pack hold them there who knows where the game ends up they would have had amazing field position
 11-29-2007, 11:19 PM         #496
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 finishim said:
i tought harris played real good.. they ran TO in motion nearly every play n on the plays they didnt, he didnt get the ball.. harris really only got burned on the 37 yarder from the cowboys own endzone to TO when the ball was underthrown.. other than that which most dbs would get caught i thought he played good.. the other dbs
I saw alot more zone that man to man coverage. Harris should've been TO's shadow....if TO was in motion, Al Harris should've been in motion.
 10 years ago '04        #497
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 texasplayboy_23 said:
I saw alot more zone that man to man coverage. Harris should've been TO's shadow....if TO was in motion, Al Harris should've been in motion.
they played man but TO in motion forced harris to hand it off to whoever else .. i wasnt paying that much attention to who but i think it was frank walker for the most part.. either way i think when harris DID play man coverage and TO wasnt in motion he played well i just wish there werent as many penalties as there were... especially the two 50+ yard pass interferences .. ah well im leavin for the night peace yall good game boys
 10 years ago '05        #498
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,163 | Props total: 957 957
Just got back in town, so I missed the board but this ends all the damn speculation, your secondary is a.ss, and your safeties are by worse than ours, get your popcorn ready bi*ches..
 10 years ago '06        #499
rag621 
space
space
$8,260 | Props total: 0 0
 DallasTexas said:
naw i was just callin u racine

but yea good game even with favre out, i stepped out and came back and we were only winning by 3 so yea it was close and i definitely feel better with the victory but im defintely not overlookin the packers
Wish other Cowboy fans felt like that. Now, I got to hear my boy talk about this sh*t a week since he's a Dallas fan.

But Jarred Bush. Fu*k this n*gga, Fu*k this n*gga, Fu*k this n*gga. If this n*gga don't get cut soon, ol wack a.ss Bush. Always a damn Bush that do stupid sh*t. Guess this n*gga wanna be like Ahmad Carrol now. Matter of fact, where is this n*gga? I wish Aaron Rouse played. Maybe the game would've came out different, if Brett wasn't getting wild with it in the 1st Quarter. Why did they stop running with Ryan Grant after his 62 yard run? Did the Refs place the ball in the wrong spot, before Green Bay kicked their last field goal? Why would the ref blow the whistle, while Owens was still in bounds, while HArris was stripping the ball? What is wrong with Atari Bigby? Why does he have like most of GB penalties this season. Why would they call interference several seconds after the play, after in wasn't called incomplete by the referee in front of them?

But its whatever, time for Oakland on Dec 11th. A good 10 day rest for the team.
 11-29-2007, 11:27 PM         #500
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 finishim said:
they played man but TO in motion forced harris to hand it off to whoever else .. i wasnt paying that much attention to who but i think it was frank walker for the most part.. either way i think when harris DID play man coverage and TO wasnt in motion he played well i just wish there werent as many penalties as there were... especially the two 50+ yard pass interferences .. ah well im leavin for the night peace yall good game boys
That's why I'm saying it was zone on the outside. Only in zone coverage does the corner release the receiver to whoever's playing the slot or where ever else.
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
226 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
46 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now