Official 11/29 Packers Vs.Cowboys {NFC SHOWDOWN OF THE 10-1 SQUAD}AVY/GAME

most viewed right now
 182
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
89 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 126
Phat ass white girl for real
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 103
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 76
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
109 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 11-29-2007, 10:35 PM         #461
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Switchc2390 said:
STFU...you know damn well that there were a few very key calls against the Packers that should not have been. Despite that, you guys still get the W fair and square..especially cause you're in Dallas.

But the Pack only losing by a little and their star player leaving early on in the game says something. Next time I have a feeling it wont be the same game.
Need I remind you the Packers were getting their @sses whooped with Brett in the game? The only reason it was as close as it was b/c Dallas stopped blitzing for some stupid reason.

Bottom-line, Dallas looked unstoppable and GB WAS stoppable...that's why they lost....fu*k your pus*y-@ss excuses.


Aren't you the same b*tch who made excuses when the Giants got beat by the 'Boys? ...such a surprise.:rolleyes:
 11-29-2007, 10:36 PM         #462
7thWonder  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MonkTaker said:
McKenzie 10x > Bigbe

u dumb fu*k no one is comparing McKenzie and Bigby
 10 years ago '05        #463
Springa 
space
avatar space
space
$496 | Props total: 0 0
for some reason i think if farve hadnt got hurt the packers wouldve lost by more,it kinda looked like dallas d let up a lil after he got hurt
 10 years ago '04        #464
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
avatar space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
Get that Gumble fu*k off the air, I had my tv on mute for the whole game. Dude is so fu*king annoying
 11-29-2007, 10:37 PM         #465
Christos©  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The boys are gonna get stomped if they meet the Pack again and they are healthy.
 10 years ago '05        #466
oneosi 
space
avatar space
space
$1,079 | Props total: 0 0
Thats game, no excuses, that back up qb played just as good as Favre could have
 11-29-2007, 10:37 PM         #467
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Springa said:
for some reason i think if farve hadnt got hurt the packers wouldve lost by more,it kinda looked like dallas d let up a lil after he got hurt
THANK YOU!:applause: Finally somebody on here who's not an idiot.
 11-29-2007, 10:38 PM         #468
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Christos© said:
The boys are gonna get stomped if they meet the Pack again and they are healthy.
Just like they got stomped in the 1st half? ....you're a hatin @ss b*tch too.



... @ all these fu*ks coming out of the woodwork like they do after every Dallas win.
 11-29-2007, 10:39 PM         #469
7thWonder  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 texasplayboy_23 said:
THANK YOU!:applause: Finally somebody on here who's not an idiot.
both of yall are dumb fu*ks

do u know how many come from behind victores Brett Farve has.
 10 years ago '04        #470
PHILADELPHIA 
space
avatar space
space
$4,933 | Props total: 0 0
 hockeythug said:
Get that Gumble fu*k off the air, I had my tv on mute for the whole game. Dude is so fu*king annoying
danish announcers>*
 10 years ago '05        #471
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$17,981 | Props total: 3261 3261
 texasplayboy_23 said:
Need I remind you the Packers were getting their @sses whooped with Brett in the game? The only reason it was as close as it was b/c Dallas stopped blitzing for some stupid reason.

Bottom-line, Dallas looked unstoppable and GB WAS stoppable...that's why they lost....fu*k your pus*y-@ss excuses.


Aren't you the same b*tch who made excuses when the Giants got beat by the 'Boys? ...such a surprise.:rolleyes:
Just like you to completely disregard the rest of the post. Nice.

Favre has brought plenty of people back from plenty of games. He's 10x the QB Romo is. He could have still brought them back.

It was close because Rodgers was tearing yall's a.sses up.

Made excuses? I actually said the same exact thing I'm saying now which is Dallas won the game fair and square. The only thing I'm saying is it's obvious the game was played in Dallas. There WERE some unfair calls. But it's always like that in football. Dallas played the better game. Now shut your fu*ken mouth, and go celebrate while you still can.
 11-29-2007, 10:41 PM         #472
Christos©  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DallasTexas said:
man shutup

THE COLTS ARE GOING TO GET STOMPED IF THEY PLAY THE PATRIOTS AGAIN EVEN IF THEY ARE HEALTHY
Truth hurts
 10 years ago '05        #473
Springa 
space
avatar space
space
$496 | Props total: 0 0
 7thWonder said:
both of yall are dumb fu*ks

do u know how many come from behind victores Brett Farve has.
naw u the dumb fu*k he was not only playin terrible but he was turnin the ball over,and they wasnt stoppin dallas
 10 years ago '07        #474
st21 1238 heat pts1238
space
avatar space
space
$55,525 | Props total: 43697 43697
dallas > gb

favre or no favre
 11-29-2007, 10:46 PM         #475
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Switchc2390 said:
Just like you to completely disregard the rest of the post. Nice.

Favre has brought plenty of people back from plenty of games. He's 10x the QB Romo is. He could have still brought them back.

It was close because Rodgers was tearing yall's a.sses up.

Made excuses? I actually said the same exact thing I'm saying now which is Dallas won the game fair and square. The only thing I'm saying is it's obvious the game was played in Dallas. There WERE some unfair calls. But it's always like that in football. Dallas played the better game. Now shut your fu*ken mouth, and go celebrate while you still can.
Your team is f!ghting for a wildcard spot, so your mouth should be shut, period....I don't even read all that bullsh*t you typed, you're nobody. Take your stupid @ss to bed.

 7thWonder said:
both of yall are dumb fu*ks

do u know how many come from behind victores Brett Farve has.
Shoulda, woulda, coulda....who's the dumb fu*k? talkin about sh*t that COULD'VE happened....clown.
 10 years ago '04        #476
Raziel 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,212 | Props total: 1467 1467
great win for us we should have scored more and closed better but we only ger better from here
 11-29-2007, 10:46 PM         #477
7thWonder  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Springa said:
naw u the dumb fu*k he was not only playin terrible but he was turnin the ball over,and they wasnt stoppin dallas
stupid a.ss the game wasn't over thats why they play 4 quarters not 2
 10 years ago '06        #478
BigPervy 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,920 | Props total: 29 29
Off topic, but Ray Buchanan has to be one of the highest NFL analyst to ever make it on T.V. This jackass called Wisconsin a city........A CITY! And people thought that Michael Ervin was bad? sh*t, I say bring him back.


Back on topic now :)
 11-29-2007, 10:48 PM         #479
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Christos© said:
Truth hurts
What hurts is that your team is no longer the best in it's conference....take yo stupid @ss to bed too.:finger:
 11-29-2007, 10:48 PM         #480
7thWonder  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 texasplayboy_23 said:
Your team is f!ghting for a wildcard spot, so your mouth should be shut, period....I don't even read all that bullsh*t you typed, you're nobody. Take your stupid @ss to bed.



Shoulda, woulda, coulda....who's the dumb fu*k? talkin about sh*t that COULD'VE happened....clown.
u cant read my post had nothing to do with shoulda woulda
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 42
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
146 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 32
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
143 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 8
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy