Official 11/29 Packers Vs.Cowboys {NFC SHOWDOWN OF THE 10-1 SQUAD}AVY/GAME

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
30 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
234 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
112 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
132 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-26-2007, 02:40 AM         #21
RediKnight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Against D Grain said:
I wish i could see this damn game, I dont have NFL Network, back to the subject at hand

Cowboys run the NFC, Brett Farve is 0-8 at Texas Stadium, and come Thursday night, he'll be 0-9..
We'll see who runs the NFC this Thursday. Last time the Pack played in Dallas was in 1999. This is a totally different team that has won 7 straight road games and 10-3 on the road under Mike McCarthy.
 11-26-2007, 07:13 AM         #22
QueenzBaller26  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so this is a thursday night game...koo i wound out yesturday that i dont have to wait till sunday to see the game
 11-26-2007, 08:11 AM         #23
the hater  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cowboys
DFW boxden'ers game will be on channel 27(channel 7 cable) dont support NFL network games :finger:
 10 years ago '05        #24
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,410 | Props total: 394 394
good game but, it come down to the run game.....
 11-26-2007, 09:01 AM         #25
QueenzBaller26  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
grant been balling since he got the start

hater u down for the avy bet.......i cant make out if you are or not
 11-26-2007, 09:02 AM         #26
QueenzBaller26  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
come on i see dallas heads in here...but they aint betting
 10 years ago '05        #27
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,410 | Props total: 394 394
Put me down cuz
 10 years ago '07        #28
st21 1233 heat pts1233
space
space
space
$55,432 | Props total: 43391 43391
 AlCapone said:
this should be good
 11-26-2007, 09:33 AM         #29
QueenzBaller26  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jaiden05 said:
Put me down cuz
i got you bra

lol at garret....
 11-26-2007, 02:06 PM         #30
QueenzBaller26  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn son so rouse is hurt.....and collins would start so thats good

but now i dunno bout woodson and his toe.......they got will blackmon on practice

and that n*gga suck man......that n*gga SUCK
 11-26-2007, 02:45 PM         #31
QueenzBaller26  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DallasTexas said:
u would of been sittin there on sunday flippin thru the channels goin crazy cuz u cant find it
your right man...cuz i dont realy watch tv

unless i go on nfl.com and i see they have a score board up and running and its Gb. Vs. DAL....in the 3 fu*king quarter or something

damn...thursday...come on its taking forever

its only monday
 11-27-2007, 08:02 AM         #32
QueenzBaller26  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
2 more days left

am i he only one thats hyped for this sh*t
 10 years ago '04        #33
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
ill throw this in.. all statistics in their system... not saying i agree but its a good point..

MORE LEGIT THAN M.C. HAMMER circa 1990
Green Bay – The Packers are clearly the class of the NFC. Their 3-0 record vs. Quality Opponents tops the NFL’s senior circuit and is second in the entire league only to 11-0 New England’s 4-0 mark.

Green Bay has outscored its three Quality Opponents (Chargers, N.Y. Giants and Lions) by +13.3 PPG. Thaht scoring differential against Quality Opponents is also clearly the best in the NFC. In fact, only one other NFC team, the Cardinals, have a positive scoring differential against Quality Teams, and Arizona's is a meager +3.3.

MORE FRAUDULENT THAN MARXIST THEORY
Dallas – That’s right, the Cowboys. America’s Team has made a lot of noise this year. But they’ve made all that noise playing a JV schedule. Dallas has faced just three teams this year with winning records. The ‘Boys got smoked by 21 points at home by New England. They won their other two games against Quality Teams, but both were against the Giants, who they beat by a combined 21 points in two games. (The Packers, for their part, destroyed the Giants by 22 points (35-13) in their one meeting in Week 2.)

Also, no team in the entire NFL has given up more points against Quality Opponents than Dallas (34.3). That’s right. Nobody.

As for the rest of the Dallas schedule? The opponents in its other eight games are a combined 29-58 (.333). Dallas may prove better than Green Bay on Thursday night.

But there’s no evidence that this is a team that’s built to win three straight against Quality Opponents in the postseason.

[code]http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/11_1880_Dallas_%3D_Fraud%3F%3F%3F.html[/code]

heres their system...

[code]http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/2_987_2007_Quality_Standings.html[/code]
 11-27-2007, 08:50 AM         #34
QueenzBaller26  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so its saying boys are better then packs?
 10 years ago '04        #35
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 QueenzBaller26 said:
so its saying boys are better then packs?
u slow man?
 11-27-2007, 09:13 AM         #36
7thWonder  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I am down for the bet Put me down for the Pack. My boy Dorsey Levens, oops I mean Ryan Grant gon run all over yall n*ggaz. And As in the words of FRANK LUCAS "MY MAN" Nick Barnett gon Pull that Sword out on yall a.ss like he does so well. After he get into the head of yall center and talk him out his game like he did last week to the Lions center. lol
 11-27-2007, 09:20 AM         #37
QueenzBaller26  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 finishim said:
u slow man?
naw man cuz they like greenbay is real and then cowboys are good but played sorry teams

and then it says dallas may prove better then packers

so im confused....they saying dallas aint as good as packers
 10 years ago '04        #38
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 QueenzBaller26 said:
naw man cuz they like greenbay is real and then cowboys are good but played sorry teams

and then it says dallas may prove better then packers

so im confused....they saying dallas aint as good as packers
its saying that green bay has faired better when playing against teams with winning records.. in which theyve played against three sd, ny, and det... winning by an avg 13.3 pts a game... also states 2 of the better teams dal played is ny where they won by a combined 21 pts while green bay won by 22.. and dallas gives up an avg 34 pts a game against quality teams n scored 34 while the packers score 34 and give up 21 ... and it says dallas MAY prove to be better than the packers come thursday but until this point by their personal system the packers show being better
 11-27-2007, 09:33 AM         #39
QueenzBaller26  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 finishim said:
its saying that green bay has faired better when playing against teams with winning records.. in which theyve played against three sd, ny, and det... winning by an avg 13.3 pts a game... also states 2 of the better teams dal played is ny where they won by a combined 21 pts while green bay won by 22.. and dallas gives up an avg 34 pts a game against quality teams n scored 34 while the packers score 34 and give up 21 ... and it says dallas MAY prove to be better than the packers come thursday but until this point by their personal system the packers show being better
ooooooooooooooooooooooo

PACKERS MUH fu*kA AROO AROO
 10 years ago '05        #40
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
$9,280 | Props total: 782 782
put me down for Green Bay
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
60 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
23 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
19 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
102 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
48 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact – and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
91 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy