Wu-Tang Clan - 8 Diagrams (2007)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
125 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
110 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
66 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

WU- TANG New CD
1 Mic - TRASHH!! 38 15.70%
2 Mics - Not that bad 23 9.50%
3 Mics - Pretty Hot 45 18.60%
4 Mics - Very Good CD 77 31.82%
5 Mics - WU-TANG FOREVER!! 59 24.38%
Voters: 242. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #61
djmattis 
space
space
$3,079 | Props total: 0 0
^^ you need to stop drinking pronto.
 11-25-2007, 02:43 PM         #62
dge662 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wu-tang= highly overrated. rae, meth, and ghost are the tightest out of all 20 of them muh fuccas.
 10 years ago '07        #63
Jersey732 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,624 | Props total: 400 400
5/5
great album
 10 years ago '06        #64
daillest1 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$1,583 | Props total: 735 735
 DjAyFrESH said:

[pic - click to view]

[CODE]

01 Campfire 03:59
02 Take it back 04:12
03 get them out ya way pa 04:18
04 rushing elephants 03:01
05 unpredictable feat dexter wiggle 04:12
06 the heart gently weeps feat erykah badu dhani 05:37
harrison and john frusciante
07 wolves feat george clinton 04:16
08 gun will go feat sunny valentine 04:15
09 sunlight 03:22
10 stick me for my riches 06:08
11 starter feat sunny valentine and tashmahogany 04:13
12 windmill 04:31
13 weak spot 03:58
14 life changes 07:21
15 tar pit 04:57
16 16th chamber o.d.b special 02:45

[/CODE]
propss
 10 years ago '04        #65
QBKinG 
space
space
$1,088 | Props total: 3 3
from what i've heard so far, not really any stand out tracks....maybe i have to give it sometime to grow on me.
 10 years ago '06        #66
ALPHABETBOY 
space
space
space
$670 | Props total: 3 3
fu*k the wu... rip-odb
 10 years ago '06        #67
1-MC 
space
space
$1,125 | Props total: 228 228
People don't listen to music with an open mind anymore, it's sad.
Like dude stated before, you can't expect artists to stick to the same formula as they did while making their first album. Music is life and like life, you change. And have to adapt to those changes . . Adapting to those changes either make great artists, or completely crumble.
Wu Tang is my all time favourite Hip Hop group. And I love this album for what it is. I don't know what ya'll are talking about with the beats being wack, I think they're soulful. Very creative. RZA's a genius, people fail to realize that. His solo track is dope . . I'm glad they made this album the way they did. A different side of RZA, which shows versatility. That's what makes him a great producer. If you want that Ol'Wu sound, play their previous albums. Simple. If you want something different, then play this.
 10 years ago '06        #68
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,484 | Props total: 14757 14757
i have completely smoked up my bag of weed tonight listening to Beanie Sigel & Wu Tang's new albums.

im stoned like fu*k right now and maybe thats why im really feeling this sh*t as much as i am right now, but this sh*t is knocking. its really, really laid back and i love laid back records, especially when im smokin. im down to "Sunlight" so far and i have liked all the records for the most part. i can see where the old school Wu fans are coming from with this whole "IT AINT CLASSIC WU sh*t". it doesnt have that rowdy feel to it, which to be honest i wanted to hear a lil of on hear (maybe there will be something a lil later in the album tho). but i think the production is top notch, it kinda sounds like something more suited for someone like Scarface rather than Wu Tang but its not like the members sounded out of place on them. they all flowed nice and had nice lyrics so far. Meth has been the MVP too. dude is nuts. im feelin RZA's verses too.
 11-26-2007, 12:31 AM         #69
Ghostly00 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wolves>>>>>
 10 years ago '04        #70
DPGUNIT 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,247 | Props total: 4 4
i love this album....Wu tang is here forever!!!!! muthafu*kas!!!!!
 10 years ago '05        #71
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 djmattis said:
^^ you need to stop drinking pronto.
You need to stop smoking whatever the RZA has been smoking and tap back in to reality. What are the singles going to be for this album?

What songs stand out as representations to make people who didn't know they had a new album want to go out and make a purchase?

:thumbsdow

I'm a Wu Tang fan to the core, but I'm not delusional. Rza hasn't had a true Wu banger since Ghostface's Pretty Toney Album with "Run". That was his last ceritified heater that lit up the streets (radio, video and mixtapes) . There's nothing on this 8 Diagrams sh*t fu*king with that.
 11-26-2007, 09:24 AM         #72
..Ruthless.. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I picked 4 because im really liking the new sound... but its growing on me even more. RZA's production was amazing. Everyone has stepped up hard.

Only downfall was the lack of Ghost and the fact we never had the humorous part of ODB. Never the less this could turn into a WU classic.
 10 years ago '06        #73
NCAT_Boi 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,518 | Props total: 19 19
will reserve judgment until after a thorough listen..."Campfire" is on point though.
 10 years ago '04        #74
JimmyfuckinDeee 1 heat pts
space
space
$363 | Props total: 1 1
How can anyone give this album lower than a 3? Ya'll on some hatin' sh*t. People need to stop looking too much into that Raekwon interview and realize how great this album is. Nothing wrong with the beats here, RZA still one of the best producers in the game. A Wu album without Rza just doesn't seem right. I'm lovin' this album....4/5
 10 years ago '04        #75
Re-RoC 
space
space
$321 | Props total: 0 0
the funny thing bout sum of these people sayin this new wu is garbage, in this year of 2007 most of everything ive heard this year has been garbage, this wu album is really diverse and just what i needed to get me listenin to rap again, i always been a wu fan growin up, i started to get tired of rap music this year and been listenin to alot of rock music, but this wu got me feelin like hiphop is back and this is prolly the best record ive heard all year........very impressive, go wu!
 10 years ago '05        #76
abdullah 
space
space
$2,934 | Props total: 281 281
 Universal~Mind said:
You people don't know how to judge an album for what it is. Instead u compare things. which is why u live unsatisfied lives.
Bless,
yall need to reflect on that ^^^ for a minute.
 10 years ago '05        #77
abdullah 
space
space
$2,934 | Props total: 281 281
the only problem i had with the album was the chinese skit and the drunk/crack head poet
 10 years ago '04        #78
JTwizzy 
space
space
$2,053 | Props total: 0 0
 djinferno said:
holly fu*k this is a bad album...

For who ever tells me again that weed does not cause long term harm, stfu, is Reakwon can sound bad on a track...

Wyclef is in the same boat, Garbage, NY is falling off my n*ggaz

word.

neway, this album really is bad, and i love Wu-Tang.
 11-27-2007, 10:22 PM         #79
BROOKLYNSTANDUP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Its a ight album.. I definetly feel that the whole groups heart wasn't totally into the concept of the album.. by reading some of raekwon's remarks it seems he wanted to give the fans something they wanted.. and it reminds of the W which I was not a fan of all.. it seems RZA puts these pointless skits into songs that dont tie into the beat.. and keeping ghostface out of the second part of the cd was a mistake.. meth, rae and ghostface need to come out with a cd by themselves, cause even gza who is one of my favorite rappers of all time seems like his flow is way off these days..
 11-27-2007, 10:27 PM         #80
BROOKLYNSTANDUP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^ and one more thing.. my heart gently weeps shows no creativity what so ever, they just changed one word of a classic song, and used the same exact guitar rift, drumline and melody..shoulda left the song alone
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
76 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
2 days ago