Philadelphia Eagles @ New England Patriots (8:15 PM ET NBC)

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
139 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
34 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #61
OnTheReal 
space
space
$4,219 | Props total: 495 495
biggest point spread in nfl history, patriots will still cover.
 10 years ago '04        #62
dre03 
space
space
$10,167 | Props total: 2448 2448
 FACEMOB1 said:
at you shuttin me up....n*gga your last three post been nothin but bullsh*t....i am a die hard fan mothafu*ka, but that dont blind me from reality....the reality is the patriots have rolled thru every team put in front of them so far and they prolly gonna do the same to the eagles (but that aint stop me from puttin the avy down)....and btw football revolves around a lot about the points a team is supposed to win bye, hence we have point spread, idiot
Dude u can run ya mouth all u want talking about general sh*t... Regardless of reality and football... in any sport you dont make no dumbass bet against your team losing by 44 points or less... I dont give a fu*k what u say...

Yeah they have rolled over every team but to sit there with pride betting your team will only lose by 44 points or less and be happy is a fu*king shame and u should be kicked kicked out of philly if u live there n*gga...

BTW the point spread aint even no fu*king 44 points son...

Dont talk to me about point spreads when u going by some ridiculous spread that has nothing to do with the 23 point spread for the game sunday nite... If u gone make a bet make a bet that ur team dont lose by the point spread then n*gga...

But like u say not my bet... just giving my input on how much of a hoe move that is
 10 years ago '04        #63
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 781 781
 dre03 said:
Dude u can run ya mouth all u want talking about general sh*t... Regardless of reality and football... in any sport you dont make no dumbass bet against your team losing by 44 points or less... I dont give a fu*k what u say...

Yeah they have rolled over every team but to sit there with pride betting your team will only lose by 44 points or less and be happy is a fu*king shame and u should be kicked kicked out of philly if u live there n*gga...

BTW the point spread aint even no fu*king 44 points son...

Dont talk to me about point spreads when u going by some ridiculous spread that has nothing to do with the 23 point spread for the game sunday nite... If u gone make a bet make a bet that ur team dont lose by the point spread then n*gga...

But like u say not my bet... just giving my input on how much of a hoe move that is
all philly fans are like that
 10 years ago '04        #64
dre03 
space
space
 Venom said:
all philly fans are like that
I guess so...

I forgot these muthafu*kas booed Santa Claus

Heartless a.ss ppl... Betting they team will lose by only 5 TD's...

I cant help but laugh
 10 years ago '04        #65
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
Injury report
Link|Comments (0) By Mike Reiss, Globe Staff November 21, 07 04:03 PM
The Patriots and Eagles released their Wednesday injury reports. For the Patriots, RBs Kevin Faulk and Laurence Maroney are not on the report.

Patriots

Did Not Participate in Practice
DE Jarvis Green (ankle)
LB Adalius Thomas (team decision)

Limited Participation in Practice
QB Tom Brady (right shoulder)
G Stephen Neal (shoulder)
S Eugene Wilson (ankle)

Eagles

Did Not Participate in Practice
QB Donovan McNabb (ankle/thumb)
S Quentin Mikell (knee)
OT William Thomas (illness)

Full Participation in Practice
WR Jason Avant (groin)
FS Brian Dawkins (thigh)
LS Jon Dorenbos (abdomen)
LB Omar Gaither (back)
G Todd Herremans (knee)
CB William James (foot)
DT Mike Patterson (ankle)
RB Brian Westbrook (knee)
 10 years ago '04        #66
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
^^hahaha, i got respect for fans of all philly teams
 10 years ago '04        #67
dre03 
space
space
 FACEMOB1 said:
At you still not comprehending how this whole thing started with dre....i never put out a number saying we would be losing by _______.....check the posts n*gga, i been sayin we could pull off the upset....and does it really matter if the point spread is 22 or 42, its still the highest ever for any single game (which is complete bullsh*t in itself but its understandble if DMac aint playing)Any given sunday...
 FACEMOB1 said:
We wont get beat 52-7 like the foreskins, i can gaurandamntee that sh*t....ill even put the avy up for the rest of the year if you down

Lets get it, nobody expects us to win, perfect way to come in and steal a victory, and if don cant go it'll be Feeley not Kolb
 FACEMOB1 said:
45 points son, take it or leave it
Come on now... U dont remember posting these homie... Correct me if im wrong but i think u clearly said "We wont get beat 52-7 like the foreskins, i can gaurandamntee that sh*t"... I dont know about u but that sounds like to me ur guranteeing your team dont lose by 45 points... Excuse me for thinking that... I am so sorry.. I misunderstood you

Last edited by dre03; 11-21-2007 at 06:06 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #68
dre03 
space
space
 FACEMOB1 said:
the point i was tryin make in the first one man was he was talkin all this sh*t and i said at least i know we aint gonna get beat 52-7....is that hard to understand n*gga??? The second one was a joke, n*gga was like ill only bet if the spread is 35, wtf is up wit that sh*t..
n*gga is u blind...

Did i not say earlier i dont give a fu*k what the reason is... I saw a fan betting that his team wont lose by 45 points... And i had to let u know that was a hoe a.ss move...

Did u not read that?? It wouldnt matter why the fu*k u said it the point is u said it... And i told u it wouldnt matter how much u got blown out by there is no difference its still a blowout

U took offense to me sayin there is no difference between getting blown out n*gga... Once again joking or not i think u is a weak a.ss n*gga for even saying that sh*t bout ur own team...

if u dont care what i think move the fu*k on... Its still a hoe move n*gga
 11-21-2007, 09:01 PM         #69
Christos©  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dre03 said:
:wow::wow::wow::wow:

Cowboys not a good team now... WOW

The Pats played horrible against the Colts and won... Looking at the stats there is no way the Pats should have won... They recorded the most penalties in franchise history...

Turned the ball over 3 times, gave up more sacks in one game then the whole year almost... Put out their lowest passing output of the season and gave up the biggest play on defense all year and guess what

THEY STILL WON!!! with everything going wrong for them... And the Colts lost to the fu*king Chargers... yeah what a great team... Injury or not... The Bears and Chiefs beat the fu*king Chargers

The Eagles will be scalped on Sunday
That was my point. The pats didn't look like world beaters when they played a great team.
 11-21-2007, 10:12 PM         #70
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ The Colts even being a good team. Losing to the Chargers and almost losing to the Chiefs.. Damn we ethered there souls. Will be funny when they get bounced in the first round
 11-21-2007, 10:50 PM         #71
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RakimAllahNY said:
@ The Colts even being a good team. Losing to the Chargers and almost losing to the Chiefs.. Damn we ethered there souls. Will be funny when they get bounced in the first round
:wow:I might have to start using that sh*t...you mind?:)

11-21-2007, 11:44 PM         #72
Slick CM Rick  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
When this game is over, i'm coming back to this thread and quoting every muthafu*ka in this bi*ch that says we had no chance.

Im telling you. LISTEN TO ME. Eagles are winning this game.

Get scared
 11-22-2007, 08:11 AM         #73
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Shut the fu*k up. Eagles are fu*king garbage.

If the Pats beat Cowboys (2nd best team and sh*t compared to NE) away how the fu*k are the birds gonna beat them at home?

Even Donovan Mcfag is scared to play. sh*t ill bet my whole account and everything, quote me.
 11-22-2007, 09:07 AM         #74
Christos©  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RakimAllahNY said:
Yeah our defense is #2 and our offense is #3 yeah we're not good. This suck a.ss team held the gods to 24 points. We get Gonzo and Ugoh back today. It will be even funnier if the pats don't win the super bowl with all the hype they're getting this year. It'll be a long off season for you cause you won't hear the end of it from me.

Last edited by Christos©; 11-22-2007 at 09:10 AM..
 11-22-2007, 09:09 AM         #75
Christos©  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 texasplayboy_23 said:
:wow:I might have to start using that sh*t...you mind?:)

Why would you want to use that when he said there instead of their? Hopefully you know English
 10 years ago '06        #76
NYGiantsHUSTLER 26 heat pts26
space
space
$5,258 | Props total: 442 442
dont let that hype you up^^^
 10 years ago '04        #77
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
at christos....

[pic - click to view]

10 years ago '12        #78
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,982 | Props total: 1244 1244
Did I hear that McNabb is out?

bout to be another blowout, McNabb or not.
 10 years ago '05        #79
trackmanxs 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,470 | Props total: 139 139
philly til i die, but fu*k mcnabb. the n*gga aint be doin right all season. feeley need to start and it'll be close

8 - 2 STRK: 1 l in a row WIN PCT: 80% 70 (-1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 12-12, Rank #523 | Aug 16: 7-5, Rank #193 | Aug 15: 62-28, Rank #86 | Aug 11: 4-1, Rank #229 | Aug 10: 39-20, Rank #135 | Aug 08: 1-0, Rank #932 *
 11-23-2007, 02:58 PM         #80
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Injured McNabb doubtful to play vs. Pats

Associated Press

Updated: November 23, 2007, 3:31 PM ET

* Comment
* Email
* Print

PHILADELPHIA -- Eagles quarterback Donovan McNabb is doubtful to start against New England after missing his third straight practice Friday because of a sprained ankle and injured thumb.

Donovan McNabb
McNabb

Quarterback
Philadelphia Eagles

2007 Season Stats Att Comp Yds TD Int Rat
326 195 2178 13 6 87.3

McNabb hurt the thumb on his throwing hand early against Miami last Sunday and left after injuring his ankle in the second quarter.

A.J. Feeley, who led the Eagles to a pair of touchdowns in a 17-7 win over the Dolphins, would start if McNabb can't play. A decision might not come until shortly before kickoff.

"He's gotten a little better each day, so that's a positive," coach Andy Reid said.

McNabb has started every game since returning ahead of schedule after a torn knee ligament ended his season early last year. Injuries ended his regular season three times in the past six years. The Eagles are 13-8 without him, including 1-1 in the playoffs last season.

Reid said he's comfortable starting McNabb, even though he didn't practice this week.

"If I feel like he can get out there and function, I would go in that direction," Reid said. "If I don't, we're not putting him at risk. I'm not going to do that."

Feeley would make his first start since he led Miami over Cleveland on Dec. 26, 2004. He was 4-1 as a starter in the last five regular-season games in 2002, helping the Eagles finish first in the NFC after McNabb and backup Koy Detmer were injured. Feeley was 3-5 in eight starts with the Dolphins in '04, including a win over eventual Super Bowl champion New England

Strong safety Quintin Mikell also is doubtful with a sprained knee, meaning Philadelphia might have to start third-string J.R. Reed.

The undefeated Patriots (10-0) are 22-point favorites against the Eagles (5-5) on Sunday night.

:cool::cool::cool:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
161 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
116 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy