Philadelphia Eagles @ New England Patriots (8:15 PM ET NBC)

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
102 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
31 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
55 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #741
BayLoc 
space
space
$3,857 | Props total: 3 3
 bigpinero said:
@ peyton
you got owned and you attack peyton. lol. what makes you think it makes me mad that you lol @ peyton. i like the whole team, i dont d*ck ride one player and jump on the bandwagon like most yall pus*y a.ss pats fans.
 10 years ago '04        #742
BayLoc 
space
space
 bigpinero said:
of course you will

but you should watch out for the jags, too
yea we should watch out for the jags, cause we dont play scrub teams like you guys have all season besides the colts and think your good. BEST DIVISION IN FOOTBALL. HANDS DOWN
 10 years ago '04        #743
BayLoc 
space
space
 bigpinero said:
hate=disrespect

.500 will feel good again man...you guys can beat the seahawks
sad clown. must really hurt huh. only weak v*gina bi*ches like you hit the button, after speakin on hate, lol. your funny man. you got owned.

[pic - click to view]

10 years ago '04        #744
PHILADELPHIA 
space
space
$4,933 | Props total: 0 0
 BayLoc said:
yea we should watch out for the jags, cause we dont play scrub teams like you guys have all season besides the colts and think your good. BEST DIVISION IN FOOTBALL. HANDS DOWN
na sorry homie....NFC East>*...............4 of the top 5 teams in NFC
 10 years ago '04        #745
BayLoc 
space
space
 PHILADELPHIA said:
na sorry homie....NFC East>*...............4 of the top 5 teams in NFC
i said best division in the NFL.....not the best in the NFC...cause cmon now, iverson rant "were talkin bout the nfc, cmon now, the nfc, are we really talkin bout the NFC"
 10 years ago '04        #746
BayLoc 
space
space
AFC South - 28-16

NFC East - 27-17

those are combined records

and again, were in the AFC.
 10 years ago '04        #747
PHILADELPHIA 
space
space
 BayLoc said:
i said best division in the NFL.....not the best in the NFC...cause cmon now, iverson rant "were talkin bout the nfc, cmon now, the nfc, are we really talkin bout the NFC"
that sh*t was corny...........

Cowboys right now>any team in AFC other then Pats
GMen......sucked today but still good....
Redskins are very good and will continue to compete for a playoff spot with a very good young QB

and them birds..........just gave the pats thier best game of the season, better then the colts...........eagles clearly shoulda won...and it was in NE

4 Playoff contenders and 4 good squads..................texans and titans.....eehhhhhhhhhhhhhh
 10 years ago '04        #748
octane 
space
space
$3,857 | Props total: 653 653
 bigpinero said:
I don't care man...I feel flattered that you're caring about me like that but last year I took the L to the Colts like a man over here, do the same thing even if your team was close to the impossible
why didnt they run up the score on that wack nfc team with fu*king aj feeley @ qb!?! Didnt that c*nt vessel Marsha Brady say that sh*t?!?! Die in a plane crash Gaytriots!!!!!!!! Colts VS Greenbay in the Superbowl. fu*k the Cowboys!!!!
 10 years ago '04        #749
PHILADELPHIA 
space
space
who is this big pus*y.....pinero man?
 10 years ago '04        #750
BayLoc 
space
space
 PHILADELPHIA said:
yesssir. i aint here to argue with you man. but colts did put up a better f!ght than yall. we had the game. just blew it. yall never had it, were just chasing it. but still a good effort. the end of the day result. we both came up short. sh*t happens, you move on. hope your team makes teh playoffs. and go from there.
 11-26-2007, 01:39 AM         #751
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BayLoc said:
yesssir. i aint here to argue with you man. but colts did put up a better f!ght than yall. we had the game. just blew it. yall never had it, were just chasing it. but still a good effort. the end of the day result. we both came up short. sh*t happens, you move on. hope your team makes teh playoffs. and go from there.
stop hatin the eagles have done the best job all season. yall had no answer for Moss and Lost at home.
 11-26-2007, 01:55 AM         #752
yankeex7  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont understand why all the shock that the eagles almost beat the pats.. only an idiot would take ne -24 againist a philly team that has a great coaching staff, a lot of pride PLUS a superbowl loss that wasnt so long ago in their minds. its also nice that the media likes to forget (and with all this green bay and dallas d-hopping how could they remember??) to mention they are the nfcs best team..win % wise over the last 7 seasons. 4 nfc title games. 1 sb app. but yeah dallas is the nfcs best team?? yea record wise they are but tony romo aint done NOTHING..the cowboys CHOKED the division away last year but somehow we all forget..in the process even got beat on xmas by my eagles..then choked in a playoff game againist a crappy seatle team. then againist the pats the "BOYS" played a nice 1st half then..i dunno i turned the game off so i dont remember the score but come on..there is no best team in the nfc..the best team in the nfc is the team that survives january.

its also obvious to see that the eagles are a good team with or without mcnabb. its been obvious for years & now maybe this game solidifys that.

time for the eagles to get it done.. 5-6 last year with that last loss being an indy blowout on nbc. then the miracle mnf win againist car to go 6-6..

now 5-6 in 2007 time for an encore & a trip to arizona for a rematch
 11-26-2007, 02:23 AM         #753
Vincent Vega  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn that was a good a.ss game......had them on the ropes, couldn't close the deal

its all good tho no shame in it
 10 years ago '05        #754
Doe Stacks 
space
space
$4,703 | Props total: 131 131
Yeah I cant even be mad..Great game.
 10 years ago '04        #755
BayLoc 
space
space
 Andre3000 said:
stop hatin the eagles have done the best job all season. yall had no answer for Moss and Lost at home.
your an idiot, i aint hatin, and you were mass hatin while the game was on, your just quick to be on my nuts you homo
 10 years ago '07        #756
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
damn that was a good a.ss game, i was even rooting for the eagles and my team is the Giants

coaches of NE gotta come up it a new scheme cuz philly pretty much stopped them
 10 years ago '06        #757
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,245 | Props total: 628 628
I never thought that i would actually cheer for the eagles..it was a good game, if they could have just gotten 1 more fg or td who knwos..
 10 years ago '04        #758
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
was an entertaining game....pats needed this; needed a wake up call

full props to the eagles though, they played great. that onside kick in the first half was a great call by andy reid. aj feely looked great last night

[pic - click to view]

=Ellis Hobbs

Last edited by tommymm96; 11-26-2007 at 10:22 AM..
 11-26-2007, 10:36 AM         #759
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RakimAllahNY said:
A win is a win. You know your a really amazing team when other people try to make moral victories out of losses. And the classic "this is the formula to beat the Patriots, even though they lost so its really not the formula to beat them as much as to lose by 3"

you know you have the best team when people brag about a close loss

Next week Pats will destroy the ravens and Philly will lose to some sh*t team and go back to being nobodies.
 10 years ago '05        #760
bigpinero 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,542 | Props total: 573 573
 PHILADELPHIA said:
you mad mofo?

it's not my fault feeley choked yo
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
98 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
14 comments
1 day ago