Philadelphia Eagles @ New England Patriots (8:15 PM ET NBC)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-21-2007, 12:16 AM         #21
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^ Its the truth bet they win by mroe than 35
 11-21-2007, 12:18 AM         #22
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JeeQ said:
It's good to know you believe in us. Feel free to sport some Eagles green on Sunday.
:finger::finger: Never that. Wanna bet 35 or more
 11-21-2007, 01:58 AM         #23
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah Philly, it's your turn to get your @sses whooped like the Cowboys and Skins did....come on and join the club n*ggas.
 10 years ago '06        #24
Sel 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,274 | Props total: 65 65
yo rakim put me in
 10 years ago '06        #25
Full Clip 77 heat pts77
space
space
$7,163 | Props total: 4502 4502
lmao, every week its some random a.ss dudes comin in sayin "patriots will not beat us this week" and "yall gonna lose hard"...yet we beat the superbowl champs from last year by 4 and beat everybody else by at least 17......and the eagles have trouble wit the teams we beat by that much
 11-21-2007, 07:58 AM         #26
Christos©  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Full Clip said:
lmao, every week its some random a.ss dudes comin in sayin "patriots will not beat us this week" and "yall gonna lose hard"...yet we beat the superbowl champs from last year by 4 and beat everybody else by at least 17......and the eagles have trouble wit the teams we beat by that much
The pats don't look like world beaters when they actually played a good team. I wonder why. :rolleyes:

Overrated maybe.

I'm rooting for the Eagles.
 11-21-2007, 08:14 AM         #27
BOBBYBROWN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
eagles 14 pats 38

i dont think pats are gonna break 40 this game...i think:)
 10 years ago '04        #28
PHILADELPHIA 
space
space
$4,933 | Props total: 0 0
andre, the bet is 45 points............thats what skins lost by......

if eagles lose by 46 points, ill rock any avy you want for a month....and vice versa.....if they lsoe by 44 you rock anyone i want....45 ina push......either man up or STFU.........

your team lost, let that sh*t go......redskins=worst team in NFC east....let that sh*t breathe..............mad as fu*k...
 10 years ago '05        #29
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,410 | Props total: 394 394
LOL..... this by far is funny
 10 years ago '06        #30
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
lol @ eagles fans thinking they have a chance.... put me down for an avy bet

PATS
 10 years ago '07        #31
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,322 | Props total: 1109 1109
 Andre3000 said:
Eagles will get anally r*ped to another level. Mcnabbs mom wont even be home to serve this n*gga chunky soup after this.........
....... sad but true
 10 years ago '05        #32
dipset kid0221 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,190 | Props total: 8 8
 texasplayboy_23 said:
Yeah Philly, it's your turn to get your @sses whooped like the Cowboys and Skins did....come on and join the club n*ggas.
I got a good feeling about us if McNabb playin and even if he aint playin.
 11-21-2007, 10:31 AM         #33
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im not guaranteeing that. But I can guarantee the Eagles wont get more than a TD in the 3 quarters???

Last edited by Andre3000; 11-21-2007 at 10:37 AM..
 10 years ago '04        #34
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
 Andre3000 said:
Eagles will get anally r*ped to another level. Mcnabbs mom wont even be home to serve this n*gga chunky soup after this.........
HAHA
 10 years ago '07        #35
st21 1233 heat pts1233
space
space
space
$55,434 | Props total: 43392 43392
go pats!!

put those eagles back last place!!
 11-21-2007, 10:55 AM         #36
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PHILADELPHIA said:
andre, the bet is 45 points............thats what skins lost by......

if eagles lose by 46 points, ill rock any avy you want for a month....and vice versa.....if they lsoe by 44 you rock anyone i want....45 ina push......either man up or STFU.........

your team lost, let that sh*t go......redskins=worst team in NFC east....let that sh*t breathe..............mad as fu*k...
When did the amount u lose by make u better?? U guys got sh*tted on by the COwboys at ur own home n*gga fall back wack a.ss n*ggas. 38-17 respect urself ur from Philly know ur role and play ur position.
 10 years ago '04        #37
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
PHILADELPHIA -- Just three seasons after being separated by just three points in Super Bowl x*xIX, the gap between the Patriots and Eagles has widened to historic proportions: Philly is a 23˝-point underdog.

That is the largest point spread for an NFL game that does not involve an expansion team, according to odds-making experts in Las Vegas.

On Dec. 5, 1976, the expansion Tampa Bay Buccaneers were 24-point underdogs to the defending Super Bowl champion Pittsburgh Steelers. The Steelers covered easily, winning 42-0.

"Nowadays, you don't see too many spreads over 16 or 17 points," said Sean Van Patten, an oddsmaker at Sports Consultants in Las Vegas. "That's because most teams take their starters out in the fourth quarter of a lopsided game. The Patriots don't. I call this phenomenon The [Bill] Belichick Factor."

By continuing to pour it on the fourth quarter, Belichick is throwing Vegas out of whack. And making bookies run for cover.

It all started Sunday night after Belichick walked across the field at Ralph Wilson Stadium to shake hands with Buffalo Bills head coach d*ck Jauron, an awkward moment captured on national TV after the Patriots annihilated the Bills 56-10.

"The line for the Patriots-Eagles game was immediately set at 17 points -- and the big bettors, the sports syndicate guys, jumped on it, bet it hard," said Brandon Lang, whose life was depicted by Matthew McConaughey in the movie "Two for the Money" and is regarded as the nation's leading sports handicapper.

According to bookies and oddsmakers, all the big money took the Patriots and gave the points. Why? Because Belichick has been running up the score.

"So the spread jumped all the way to 22 in a matter of minutes," said Lang.

"You add the fact that Donovan McNabb is injured and you have the perfect storm," said a bookie in South Philadelphia who asked not to be identified.

McNabb has a swollen thumb on his right (throwing) hand and a sprained ankle. He did not finish the game on Sunday, when the Eagles beat the Miami Dolphins in Philadelphia. On Monday, head coach Andy Reid said his franchise quarterback is day-to-day.

"McNabb is worth four more points, in my opinion," said Van Patten. "Which means if he doesn't play Sunday, the spread in this game could set the record."

If the record is not set in this game, Van Patten said, don't be surprised if it is threatened in two of the Patriots' upcoming games -- against the New York Jets on Dec. 16 or the Dolphins on Dec. 23.

"The Jets game is the one to watch," said Van Patten. "The perception, at least, is that Belichick is running up the score because he's angry over Spygate. And he was caught by the Jets back in the first week of the season. It's gonna be payback time."
 10 years ago '07        #38
st21 1233 heat pts1233
space
space
space
 tommymm96 said:

"The Jets game is the one to watch," said Van Patten. "The perception, at least, is that Belichick is running up the score because he's angry over Spygate. And he was caught by the Jets back in the first week of the season. It's gonna be payback time."
lol @ getting payback when he was the one who cheated in the first place. belicheck is a tool.

Last edited by st21; 11-21-2007 at 11:02 AM..
 11-21-2007, 11:01 AM         #39
Jayborne23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
As long as Westbrook goes off for my fantasy team, I don't care.
 10 years ago '07        #40
st21 1233 heat pts1233
space
space
space
 FACEMOB1 said:
If i remember correctly it was your a.ss who was rockin the eagles avy a couple weeks ago

and you were rockin a skins avy week 2 what's your point.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
261 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
102 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
46 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
97 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
30 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
113 comments
22 hours ago