Steph Kegels
85 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
55 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
117 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
256 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Is he really quitting?

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #21
PurpleHaze217 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,465 | Props total: 6 6
guarentee he took GSNT into atlantic records today and they told him they didnt dig the album or to go back and make changes..
 10 years ago '06        #22
Sammyboi22 
space
space
$13,620 | Props total: 230 230
I like murs better anyway.
 10 years ago '04        #23
knives 
space
space
$1,571 | Props total: 24 24
"Oh, and to that rapper thats throwing my name around, U must be retarted or like hospital food or something,"

10 years ago '07        #24
jp morgan 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$785 | Props total: 141 141
this dude is waaaay toooo emotional......If he gets upset at everything....I see now how he blindly shot up a party just to shoot it up.
 11-19-2007, 05:05 PM         #25
Juice  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bah, he just drunk ventin out....semi publicity stunt??? :shrugs: iv been diggin sai for a minute tho, i really dont wanna see him leave the game
 11-19-2007, 05:06 PM         #26
Juice  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if this is true tho and hes done, i guarentee his a.ss is back in jail within a year or two
 11-19-2007, 05:07 PM         #27
the hater  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
too long to read and dude is a no-hit wonder
 10 years ago '05        #28
Basicgz 
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1399 1399
I mean he's an amazing talent but the stuff he complaining about is REALITY, everything cant be perfect, let me rephrase that NOTHING can be perfect but if he wants to quit he has every right to, someone just leak that album tho
 10 years ago '07        #29
PowerBar Ernie 108 heat pts108
space
space
$5,901 | Props total: 1244 1244
 Cartel-Clipz said:
LMAO at Contraversy
this exactly what sai meant, that n*gga wrote all that sh*t and all you could pick out was spelling mistakes smh @ you.

I-NeeD-$$$ said:
EXACTLY!!! these fu*kin internet nerds never know how to appreciate sh*t!!! cause most of em is a bunch of suburban bi*ches that grew up wit silver spoons in they mouth... just like sai said.. they all loooove the music.. but when a mufuka actaully is the way he is in his tracks they try to stick they nose in the air on some "oh Im better than that" sh*t...Yall the same reason I hate sayin I even listen to hiphop these days...you bi*ches just sit on the computer analyzin every fu*kin move someone makes...livin on message boards cause no one in your actual life gives a fu*k about your worthless opinion...YOURE THE REASON HIPHOPS DEAD!!! Finally had someone that did this sh*t for the love and actually had something to say...but naw...he aint meet your little f*ggy expectations when it comes to how a rappers posed to act on a personal level..... leave hiphop to the streets.. go back to your lil rock n roll fads.. we dont want you here...and if you disagree fu*k you.. I hope you catch cancer in your throat.. I aint goin back n forth wit none of yall neither.. you dont like what I said get mad bi*ch.
you right, internet n*ggas are spoiled; they get sh*t handed to them and still hate.
 10 years ago '05        #30
MeziaaL 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,469 | Props total: 2489 2489
 Adwerdz said:
realest sh*t i seen or heard this year.

yea and the rap game is fake as fu*k these days. i stopped trynna be a rapper myself.
fu*k this bum a.ss rap game anyway, its full of fake a.ss n*ggaz who pump poison to the kids, make a few dollars and act like theyre larger then life when they know their music is detrimental to their fu*king communities, If it aint about s3x, its about drugs or violence, where are the songs about getting an eduacation, or being responsible parents and sh*t, or stopping the Gang Violence...This sh*t is sickening

this sh*t is so fu*kin true.......
 10 years ago '05        #31
Proofbreal 
space
space
$1,094 | Props total: 459 459
somebody got him shookkkkkkkkkkkkk
 11-19-2007, 05:38 PM         #32
Guajiro  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 the hater said:
hold up...but thats a good thing aint it...

still...i agree....he is a wonder in the rap game n i bet all this hype will turn around in his favour....
 10 years ago '04        #33
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,580 | Props total: 5274 5274
he was prob drunk when he did this. like when he said hes going to slap nelly. f*g**t. control your own sh*t your a grown man.
 10 years ago '05        #34
yujiro1982 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,769 | Props total: 12 12
if he quit then that mean if can put his album out there on his myspace for free so we can hear it.
 10 years ago '06        #35
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,989 | Props total: 4020 4020
 the hater said:
 10 years ago '06        #36
WigzBeenSplit 
space
space
$2,639 | Props total: 94 94
Emotional Breakdown.
 11-19-2007, 05:44 PM         #37
J_Rey  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cartel-Clipz said:
LMAO at Contraversy

Lol, I was lookin at your sig....about Lupe.... PLEASE tell me he didnt say that...-killzova-
 11-19-2007, 05:47 PM         #38
rush0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Run Saigon Run
 10 years ago '04        #39
cormega74 16 heat pts16
space
space
$3,739 | Props total: 2556 2556
NEWSFLASH!!!
"Rapper Saigon quits, decides to go to IT college and learn how to use Spellcheck!"

If Saigiddy quits, I'll eat my hat. That dude gonna release a rebuttal in a few days saying ; "I was just angry, but now given time to think and after talking to Just blaze... blah, blah, blah"
 11-19-2007, 05:51 PM         #40
FriscoGiant  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He's not lying children of MTV land. F#ck it I quit the whole internet.
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
105 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
39 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
109 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
72 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
19 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
65 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
27 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy