Nov 19 - Rapper Saigon Quits

most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
61 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Shane Larkin trolls a BX member
13 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Is he really quitting?

Props Slaps
 11-19-2007, 04:07 PM         #1
7067 pageviews
110 comments

hurricanegamePZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nov 19 - Rapper Saigon Quits

From Saigons Myspace ---

I QUIT........

You see I got into rap a very very long time ago, I didnt do it to become rich, I didnt do it to become famous, I did it because it was a way for me to vent about the bad things that were happening around me, It was therapy for me so to speak.....Ive realized now that sooo many people have gotten into Hip Hop, whether the business aspect or otherwise, its not really for me anymore...First of all, people need to know that I am a contraversial person period, before I ever was in a magazine, on T.V. in a studio, I was very very deep in the street sh*t..Contraversy has always followed me, Its unfortunate but it is what it is...Its my life...I dont try to start sh*t to cause contraversy, its the media, the press and yall who eat off contraversy who start the sh*t, try to make me look wild or out of control when Im just being who I am. Everybody is like, 'OMG how is gonna show up to a radio station drunk', hahaha, Im a rebel, I done showed up to court drunk facing 15 years and yall talking about a radio show.. This is the bullsh*t, hahaha its funny how people listen to all these rappers talk about all these guns they bust and being in the trap and hustling, and everybody loves the music and celebrates it, the second he gets caught up in some of the sh*t he was rapping about, everybody is talking about how stupid he is and all this sh*t.. ...I cant take turning on a computer and seeing my name being thrown around in all kinds of ways, Its not good for me, and not good for these writers, I am accident prone for life, I will take a page out of the Wu Tang book and beat the sh*t outta one of yall n*ggaz man, youre playing with fire.. Should I post my rap sheet on the internet to remind yall , Im not a fu*king studio thug man, ... I never signed up for this so Im stepping away from this fake sh*t.....I did a interview on Shade45, the interview was 2 hours long mind you, we talked about EVERYTHING from what we need to do as a people to get on track to economizing and everything but you know whats on all the so called media outlets in boldface as the headline, 'Saigon Disses Whoever'...You know what part of a 2 hr interview people replay? Me saying something about someone...If I woulda said, Ill slap John Hardy Hawkins for his role in the Slave trade, they would never put it in boldface or re run it 1000 times, but If I say Ill slap a rapper or something, Its the headline news of the day....Thats a.ss backwards to me so Im done. I dont like not being able to speak my mind without some fu*king clown being able to make a story out of it because Im a "rapper" and "rappers" shouldnt say those things....hahahah I didnt sign up for this..No more interviews, no more mixtapes, no nothing....Im not a rapper anymore, Im done.. Im back to being regular me...This sh*t is too fake for me, I found myself getting caught up in the bullsh*t but now Ill gladly walk away...These people are so predictable that to prove to my n*ggas who would say my buzz was dying or whatever, I would say 'oh yeah', watch this, then for fun, I would just do an interview and make a comment about someone because I knew they would run back like little bi*ches who instigate something to get the people talking. Then walah, my buzz is back, (nevermind the 10 great new songs i wouldve just put out)..But its not fun anymore...I look at the Prodigy incident, that started not because of anything but these media outlets...He told me to suck his d*ck in an INTERVIEW..Then it becomes physical, we both coulda got shot, stabbed or even k!lled...Had I been with my crew somebody wouldve died in there all over something that started in an INTERVIEW. You got this other guy throwing my name around on T.V. now thats going to get physical, Then watch, the same people who instigated it will be talking about how senseless we are..I dont give a fu*k if nobody ever does a story on me again..I dont rap anymore, I dont need it anymore... I no longer have to keep pretending to be a certain way to care about a radio spin, or an interview, so I can address these people when I see them like I BEEEEN wanting to, and thats unbiased. NO MORE a.ss KISSING FOR ME. All of that trying to be politically correct bullsh*t is just that, bullsh*t..There is no honor amongst theives...Now I can say what the fu*k I want, when I want, however the fu*k I want without people feeling like they have the right to ridicule me, judge me and talk slick about me because I have this title "Rapper" attached to my name, or because Im a "Rapper" who supposed to know how to talk to these media people who really dont give 2 fu*ks about hip hop or black culture period. How many of these outlets are owned by black people anyway? I know alot of people dont give a fu*k about me stepping away, some people might but so what, its a wrap...Some people will say I was wack, I never had punchlines or funny metaphores , but that wasnt my thing anyway....I left enough great music behind for people to understand I was good at rapping, thats all I ever wanted out of it, But now Im back on my bullsh*t...I have no KIDS, I have nothing to lose..My reason for ever taking it to this level in the first place was to use the music to to try to get black people out of the stages of deaf, dumb and blindness and that was a f!ght I probably couldve never won anyway...I wouldve given my life trying to save my people and died in vein like alot of people did.. Oh, and to that rapper thats throwing my name around, U must be retarted or like hospital food or something, we have BEEF homie, not rap beef, beef beef I have no more to say about that, its a small world, Ill see him...fu*k this bum a.ss rap game anyway, its full of fake a.ss n*ggaz who pump poison to the kids, make a few dollars and act like theyre larger then life when they know their music is detrimental to their fu*king communities, If it aint about s3x, its about drugs or violence, where are the songs about getting an eduacation, or being responsible parents and sh*t, or stopping the Gang Violence...This sh*t is sickening...........SAIGON IS DEAD...Should I say Ill slap a rapper so they run and put it in all their news section and gossip columns..Okay Ill slap the sh*t outta EVERY Rapper hows that....I QUIT, now I gotta figure out how Im gonna break this to Just Blaze......THE GREATEST STORY NEVER TOLD....hahahahahahaha PROPHECY

[pic - click to view]

http://blog.myspace.com/i .. endID=24434265

Last edited by hurricanegamePZ; 11-19-2007 at 04:20 PM..

110 comments for "Nov 19 - Rapper Saigon Quits"

10 years ago '05        #2
Pegcityplaya 
space
space
$1,747 | Props total: 0 0
Who the fu*k wrote that sh*t. God damn.
 10 years ago '05        #3
KingCapo 
space
space
space
$2,792 | Props total: 94 94
I liked him too, he's a good rapper.
 10 years ago '05        #4
Young OG 164 heat pts164
space
space
$18,248 | Props total: 13768 13768
L oh fu*king L
 10 years ago '05        #5
DJ Gadget 
space
space
$538 | Props total: 1 1
wtf?! This n*gga is trippin...Gimme tha album first, then quit
 10 years ago '04        #6
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,444 | Props total: 6515 6515
this is a 2 page paper I'm not reading all of that right now
 10 years ago '04        #7
rasheedwallace 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,344 | Props total: 11263 11263
i'll slap sai if he pulls this sh*t without releasing his tape and album.
 11-19-2007, 04:27 PM         #8
djsmellie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sai on some sh*t
 10 years ago '05        #9
Link4444 
space
space
$1,008 | Props total: 30 30
:( shame
 10 years ago '06        #10
Nugen2384 
space
space
$3,573 | Props total: 0 0
Its ironic that he no longer has a release date(which I stated long before that this was going to happen) and he's giving up rap.
 10 years ago '07        #11
PC5000 
space
space
$320 | Props total: 0 0
damn that was alot os sh*t to read. his as* must of been up all night writing that ish. but I still fu*ks wit him. He a wild as* dude.
 10 years ago '04        #12
silentmurder2 1 heat pts
space
space
$674 | Props total: 0 0
hopefully this is his emotions catchin up on him or somethin, because we need someone like Saigon puttin out music

fu*k

this is terrible news for people who care about REAL Hip-Hop
 10 years ago '07        #13
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,403 | Props total: 21550 21550
LMAO at Contraversy
 11-19-2007, 04:32 PM         #14
cortez543211  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hes right on every level.
idk how his music is and if it talks about k!llin and sh*t, but if not, then im all for dude.

cause these rappers really do know what the hell they are doing, they just dont care. theyd rather be rich than be good people
 11-19-2007, 04:39 PM         #15
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cartel-Clipz said:
LMAO at Contraversy
Harsh man, not everyone the best at spelling...

I think the most important issue at hand is the lack of paragraphs, what do you say old chap?

Nah but Saigons cool... Obviously alot of built up anger or something going on, because that's a rant and a fu*king half!
 10 years ago '06        #16
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,989 | Props total: 4020 4020
Oh noooo Saigon quit!!! Hip hop is over now!! Who the fu*k cares.
 10 years ago '05        #17
worldrecords 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,012 | Props total: 29 29
i respect this guy puttin out the truth like that.. this si nutz tho
 10 years ago '04        #18
CentsCuZ 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,002 | Props total: 771 771
I think he's going to be a part of the next "Myspace suicide" article.
 10 years ago '04        #19
j0hncena 90 heat pts90
space
space
$11,073 | Props total: 1559 1559
LMAO ....

Did Someone Hack his sh*t
 10 years ago '04        #20
Adwerdz 320 heat pts320
space
space
$32,798 | Props total: 23552 23552
This is the bullsh*t, hahaha its funny how people listen to all these rappers talk about all these guns they bust and being in the trap and hustling, and everybody loves the music and celebrates it, the second he gets caught up in some of the sh*t he was rapping about, everybody is talking about how stupid he is and all this sh*t.. ...
realest sh*t i seen or heard this year.

yea and the rap game is fake as fu*k these days. i stopped trynna be a rapper myself.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
118 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
83 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
170 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
118 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lakers Guard KCP Is Not Allowed To Leave The State Of California After Dru..
50 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
121 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
23 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy