Ja_Rule-R.U.L.E-2004

most viewed right now
Well Damn looks like Meek & DreamChasers wont be coming out the west anytime s..
98 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Faith Evan breaking the internet
95 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Philly TOP GOON Ar-AB takes shot @ MEEK while making SALUTE 2 GAME !
13 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside bi-ch tries to play cute with the judge
47 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What do you rate Ja's new Album???
1 Box 80 16.16%
2 Boxes 69 13.94%
3 Boxes 125 25.25%
4 Boxes 130 26.26%
5 Boxes 91 18.38%
Voters: 495. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 10-28-2004, 03:53 AM         #21
sas 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I thought it was an orite album, i gave it 3 boxes,and i fink its better than lloyd banks album.
 10-28-2004, 04:55 AM         #22
Abdi D 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I Gave It A 4 fu*k What Yall Haterz Say!!!
 12 years ago '04        #23
Krypt 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,277 | Props total: 0 0
 12 years ago '04        #24
The Rzarector 
space
space
$3,974 | Props total: 0 0
It's a decent album.
Especially for Ja.

Gotta say I just skipped through it though.

Like half of the tracks is nice, half ain't.
Kinda like Blood In My Eye but then a little longer and better.
Still a little too much R&B on some songs.
Should've put that I Wonder with just R Kelly instead of Wonderin with also Ashanti.

It still ain't VVV but it's going the right way since Blood ..., maybe one day he will drop one like that again.

3.5 or some.
 12 years ago '04        #25
whoaitsme 
space
space
space
$512 | Props total: 0 0
How could anyone give this sh*t a 5? That disrespects some of the greatest albums of all time such as Reasonable Doubt and Illmatic. Even someone who gives it a four says that the album is way better than most of them out there. A 3 is reasonable, but I'd prefer to give it a 2 because I have heard WAY better albums than this.

This is nothing new from Ja; just another one his attempts to try and blend DMX and R. Kelly together into one.
 10-28-2004, 08:48 AM         #26
LBurna8484 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think its dope i gave it 5/5, i mean yeah VVV was his best album but we really can't say all the albums after that were really the worst we have ever heard, i think he is pretty tight still, i think BIMY was tight too and i think this is still on the level of that but hopefully he will drop somethin like VVV next year or somethin

Last edited by LBurna8484; 10-28-2004 at 08:50 AM..
 12 years ago '04        #27
cddal3 
space
space
$2,872 | Props total: 0 0
sounds a lot like V.V.V. but without the hunger, which is sorta expected, but its still a decent album, his 2nd best. i'll give it a 3.5
 10-28-2004, 09:03 AM         #28
ceo816 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i gavem 4 boxes. sh*ts hot. the new york / rule alone and wonderful were godo enough to get 2 boxes. look at other albums released this year. hard to beat that new york track lol. very hard. anyway. i also respect dude for keep doin his sh*t how he does it. fu*k the hate. sh*ts hot. respect the good music that comes out. and ignore the rest. not like u got to listen to it. holla
 10-28-2004, 09:19 AM         #29
S-DAWG 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i gave him 2 boxes cause he didnt do anything different and peeps wanna say whos album if gonna be better his or eminems? i think eminem will do better cause eminem is doin somthing different like club records and such.....i liked rules last album alot so take the into consideration before u start callin me a shady d!ck ryder or a rule hater
 10-28-2004, 10:43 AM         #30
biggdogg40509 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
IMO it sucks, but i never been much of a Ja fan myself.
 12 years ago '04        #31
TornadoWarning 
space
space
$1,320 | Props total: 0 0
Yeah.. its cool. I'd give it 3 boxes. I do like that song "Never Thought".
 10-28-2004, 11:34 AM         #32
deejaymilz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
seems striaght...it dont seem like we'll eva see the old ja .... 3 boxes
 12 years ago '04        #33
The Rzarector 
space
space
$3,974 | Props total: 0 0
 LBurna8484 said:
VVV was his best album but we really can't say all the albums after that were really the worst we have ever heard

Well I gotta say Pain Is Love and Rule 3:36 come close. :rolleyes:

And The Last Temptation comes TOO close, it just might be the worst album I got.
 10-28-2004, 01:08 PM         #34
Fucker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why's everybody say VVV is so great? That sh*t was mediocre at best just like all of Ja's sh*t.
 12 years ago '04        #35
Lawgic 
space
space
$3,364 | Props total: 4 4
 fu*ker said:
Why's everybody say VVV is so great? That sh*t was mediocre at best just like all of Ja's sh*t.
yeah i have to agree
 10-28-2004, 02:56 PM         #36
SexyRicanGuy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
never heard it, but this album is decent between a 2-3, I just want Fabolous, Fab always get a 3-4 from me, I just loved his style for so long, and also Eminem shouuld be decent, although im not feeling his 3 tracks out now...
 12 years ago '04        #37
Mike Lyricalone 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,284 | Props total: 10 10
1- Intro- Pretty Well Layed Out Nice Work On There

2- Last of The Mohicans-
Hard Song, Not To Bad...Of A song...it was straight

3- Wonderful- Well I Look at This As If Its R Kellys Song Cause well R Kellys On the Song More then Ja Rule Is lol

4- What's My Name- No Really Feelin The Beat On This As Much..Sounds Like Everything Else...Ja Rule Has a Horrible Singing Voice Im Sorry, even though hes doin it for a good cause... hes throwin it at 50 Cent's Face but I didnt Really Feel It

5- New York- Song Is Not That Great To Tell You The Truth...They Have way better people from New York Then Joe... i felt as if he got them cause he just got them just cause there from New York...Jadakiss was not bad on this track...i know he didnt really take time to write it though...But It was a good angle to go in to cause alot of pple can relate to the song and will be prolly bumpin it

6- Stripping Game (skit)- Its Layed Out Nice Good acting

7- The Manual-
M.O.B Huh, Didnt really like that...Beat is Nice On This, It catches you, He Recycled Alot Of Lines...didnt like that...that is really getting discredit from me...why didnt he just get the girl to sing the chorus instead of humming and saying yeeah....bad judgement on there part....i discredit this song alot...sorry

8- Get It Started- Dont Think This Song Should of been put right after the Manual, Not really feelin this song This Much Could have been put out in a mixtape...

9- R.U.L.E- He's Singing Again, and it sounds like Last Of The Mohicans to me...just slight diffrences, flow was good...lyrics were pretty nice, some parts i can't understand him that great...but this track is not bad overall...he just sings which i dont like

10- True Story (skit) - Filler

11- Caught Up- Another Some what of A Love Song....OK got the point Ja You Dont Have To have another One Of these Songs..but this is an iight track hes not singing which is a plus....but this is a song for the hood rat girls you know

12- Gun Talk- Ok This Sounds Like New York...Hard Hitting Track..Not Bad But Not that Great Either but hes pretty much being sweet in a couple tracks and acting Hard on others...cant really put my foot on it...overall pretty straight

13- Never Thought- Not To Bad...Not To Bad At All, Singing in this but not as bad...but the album is on the route gettin played out by talking about girls every other track...But its a Good Track to put on the album...

14- Life Goes On- Ok Im Feeling This Song, alot of pple can relate to this kinda sh*t, even though he bit the hell out of Pac on this...no wonder i like this you know he wasnt original on this but i like this song...

15- Weed (skit)- These Skits Are Really Good Layed Out I Mean Damn lol im feelin the skits...

16- Where Im From- Hot Track Right Here...Knew It when I Heard The Begining of it, That Beat Is The HOT!!!...im lovin this track...best one on his album from me....he needs to make this a single...this song has that beat that makes it 10 X better, lyrics are pretty straight to me....llyod is a good Singer...but he could of got someone else but im happy with llyod on it... BEST TRACK End Of Story...This Song Deserves A Repeat On IT...

17- Bout My Business- Not To Bad Of A Track, like the approach on it sh*t is pretty nice....I like the the chorus...not bad of a track...somethin you can bump in the car you know what i mean

18- Passion- Iight Good Intro....He's Singing But he pours His Heart Out...Shows His Character...R Kelly Type Ish Track... Think He Helped Him here....Not To Bad Of An Ending Track...Shout Outs At The End....Nice Emotional Track...

Overall- Album Was Decent Nothin To Special In My Opinion Some Of The Material Is Better Then Whats Out But Theres Is alot of Other Artist That Have sh*t Comin out...Overall I Think I Give This Album A 3/5 cause im being lenient...But hell i think its better then What G Unit Produced
 10-28-2004, 04:38 PM         #38
Liquid Oxygen 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
3/5. Woulda given it a 4 but I thought he coulda stuck a few more hard songs on there. But still, suprised me. Im satisfied.
 12 years ago '04        #39
ZiMMie 
space
space
space
$266 | Props total: 14 14
its a 3. good production
 12 years ago '04        #40
Buck244 
space
space
$329 | Props total: 0 0
4. I thought it was good, I think it is his second best album.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside she wanna play ball
56 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Beans Really Did Get Ko'd
384 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Health How You Can Rewire Your Brain
36 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside This guy hunts down pedophiles and beats them with a hammer
171 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Fūck a hooters!
56 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Luke Cage Is the Unapologetically Bold Superhero Show Iíve Been Waiting for!#F..
47 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Lloyd Banks - All Or Nothing 2: Live It Up Tracklist (Ft. Joe Budden, V..
79 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Truth behind no headphones jack apple
62 comments
2 days ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy