Nov 18 - Kanye West Breaks Down In Tears During Paris Concert(videos)

most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-18-2007, 04:50 PM         #41
GOD999  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nerd_Rich said:
Much respect to kanye for even having the strength to continue on this tour.My prayers are with him and his family and all those who have lost someone..The sh*t hurts hard as fu*k and to all you lames saying "WHO CARES" Just remember karma's a bi*ch........
REAL TALK, JUST WAIT TILL SOMETHING HAPPENS TO SOME OF THESE sh*t TALKERS AND WATCH HOW QUICK THEY'LL TAKE THEIR WORDS BACK, pus*y a.ss CHUMPS
 10 years ago '07        #42
johnnycash 
space
space
$1,168 | Props total: 0 0
Ye is one of my favorite rappers. I highly send my condolences to him.
 11-18-2007, 05:21 PM         #43
hurricanegamePZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
as a fan of his music, i feel for kanye...losing your mother is one of the hardest things a man has to go through....i know when it happens to me I'll be fu*ked in the head for a good minute.... But as sad as it is, there are much worse tragedies in life than a rapper losing his mother...ppl overseas growin up livin off 30 cents a month ...kids in iraq losing parents everyday... yet that doesnt seem to have u n*ggaz trippin as hard as when Kanye west loses his mother to plastic surgery.....

Just a thought..

Last edited by hurricanegamePZ; 11-18-2007 at 05:22 PM..
 10 years ago '05        #44
Basicgz 
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1399 1399
Damn I'm shocked he went back on tour so soon considering what he just went thru, but he gotta pay them bills I guess
 10 years ago '05        #45
ceo-of-hucworld 25 heat pts25
space
space
$8,018 | Props total: 9838 9838
my only question is why is dude on tour? I mean ok maybe he doing this to get his mind off it but to hell with that I would be under family as much as I cld
 10 years ago '07        #46
Jiraiya 132 heat pts132
space
space
$11,748 | Props total: 1810 1810
 1MikE said:
he is a bi*ch.

lil egotistical a**hole. tell that n*gga welcome to true life. people die all day, just cause she Kanye moms it make headlines. her dumb a.ss decision to have that surgery anyway. life goes on. sad to loose your moms yeah, but i'm tired of people puttin this n*gga and his situation on a pedestal. n*gga dont do sh*t for me but make music

now get mad
i agree to a certain extent...one thing to remember is that its not like she died 6 months ago...it was within 2 weeks...so i cut him slack for that...buh if he still aint doin shows come march...den i'm mad
 10 years ago '07        #47
Mr. Osoria 
space
space
$246 | Props total: 12 12
 IRemainRaw said:
fu*k a tour,if I was in his shoes id drop everything,hes the kinda dude tghat even if he left the scene - he could come back so easily
thats what i said at first, but my man gotta keep busy , he gotta do his thing, its what his moms would want, kanye's a real dude...RIP to his mother
 10 years ago '05        #48
thatboydrae 
space
space
$1,323 | Props total: 315 315
Damn. That's Deep.
 10 years ago '04        #49
Big War|M 
space
space
$14,187 | Props total: 1072 1072
 1MikE said:
he is a bi*ch.

lil egotistical a**hole. tell that n*gga welcome to true life. people die all day, just cause she Kanye moms it make headlines. her dumb a.ss decision to have that surgery anyway. life goes on. sad to loose your moms yeah, but i'm tired of people puttin this n*gga and his situation on a pedestal. n*gga dont do sh*t for me but make music

now get mad
i agree... the harsh truth...

r.i.p. to his moms tho, i wouldn't wish death on nobody's moms...
 10 years ago '04        #50
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
RIP to his mom, but why the hell was she getting plastic surgery..
 10 years ago '04        #51
bigtrevdogg 
space
space
$1,966 | Props total: 356 356
kanye probably needs to take a break instead of touring right now. losing your moms is a life altering experience(especially if you were as close as them). i know from having gone through it.
 10 years ago '04        #52
44gunnzupnukka 5 heat pts
space
space
$967 | Props total: 177 177
wow man...dont even think i'd be able to pull that off man....cant even say i feel what he going thru...cuz my momz still here with me ..god bless....thas some raw emotional footage right there....and then that beat soo mood moving too....he deserve er thang he gettn ri now
 11-18-2007, 05:50 PM         #53
the hater  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
g-g-g-gunit!!!!!!!
 10 years ago '05        #54
MeziaaL 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,469 | Props total: 2489 2489
 hurricanegamePZ said:
as a fan of his music, i feel for kanye...losing your mother is one of the hardest things a man has to go through....i know when it happens to me I'll be fu*ked in the head for a good minute.... But as sad as it is, there are much worse tragedies in life than a rapper losing his mother...ppl overseas growin up livin off 30 cents a month ...kids in iraq losing parents everyday... yet that doesnt seem to have u n*ggaz trippin as hard as when Kanye west loses his mother to plastic surgery.....

Just a thought..
damn, different way to look at the situation...
 11-18-2007, 08:51 PM         #55
crackermuzik  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1MikE said:
he is a bi*ch.

now get mad
Who pissed in your corn flakes Mr. Maturity?
 10 years ago '07        #56
MissStush88 1 heat pts
space
space
$903 | Props total: 4 4
He's a good one for even still performing right afterwards.
 10 years ago '06        #57
ThaKid0710 
space
space
$2,936 | Props total: 0 0
Man to loose my mom or pops.....I probably couldn't do anything for a WHILE.....

RIP Ms. West
 10 years ago '06        #58
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,427 | Props total: 3137 3137
smh at people talking sh*t about kanye. I admit, i dont really listen to him anymore either but theres no way u can talk sh*t about him in this situation, all u f*g**ts must not have had moms or your moms were fu*ked up crackheads that never gave a sh*t about ya, which i guess explains why u can't feel for dude.
 11-18-2007, 09:44 PM         #59
boncho  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it was bound to happen anyway, was a matter of time
 10 years ago '04        #60
ShadyGirl420 
space
space
$1,565 | Props total: 2 2
y is he touring already?
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy