Nov 18 - Kanye West Breaks Down In Tears During Paris Concert(videos)

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
104 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
89 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
vida guerra
10 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-18-2007, 01:56 PM         #1
6525 pageviews
109 comments

WorstNightmare 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nov 18 - Kanye West Breaks Down In Tears During Paris Concert(videos)

Just a week after the death of his mother, Donda, Kanye West launched a European tour in Paris on Saturday, but broke down after performing for an hour, according to People.com.

Toward the end of the hour-long show at Le Zenith, as "Hey Mama" began, West attempted to introduce the song, saying, "This song is for my mother ... " but could not continue, the magazine reported.

"He said the word, 'Mother,' and just couldn't go any further," Le Parisien journalist Meddy Magloire told the magazine. "A back-up singer, the DJ and a guitar player came over to console him. It looked like he might collapse. He just couldn't continue. He just stood there in a spotlight, crying, while the band continued playing." The song, from 2005's Late Registration, is a dedication to Donda.

After a few moments of stunned silence, Magloire said, the audience offered shouts of encouragement, which grew into applause.

West reportedly restarted the song but was unable to finish. He left the stage, returning after 10-15 minutes to conclude the concert with "Stronger," the magazine reported.

"He was very nervous, seemed to have gathered himself up, and had a lot of energy," Magloire told People. "He kept shouting out to the audience, 'I need you ... I need you right now.' and the public was screaming back. It was magic."

[pic - click to view]

source

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

videos

109 comments for "Nov 18 - Kanye West Breaks Down In Tears During Paris Concert(videos)"

10 years ago '04        #2
cormega74 16 heat pts16
space
space
$3,739 | Props total: 2557 2557
Deep man. I feel his loss.
 10 years ago '05        #3
MeziaaL 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,469 | Props total: 2489 2489
r.i.p donda...

i feel so bad for him, seeing someone like that made me even almost shed a tear..
 10 years ago '04        #4
210eclectic 
space
space
$2,686 | Props total: 0 0
 MeziaaL said:
r.i.p donda...

i feel so bad for him, seeing someone like that made me even almost shed a tear..
:(
same here
 10 years ago '07        #5
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,403 | Props total: 21550 21550
damn. thats fu*ked up
 11-18-2007, 02:13 PM         #6
TritonBanks  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
*waits for someone to call him a winey bi*ch*
 10 years ago '06        #7
JFK360 
space
space
$377 | Props total: 0 0
Dam That Was Deep
 11-18-2007, 02:25 PM         #8
the hater  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
kanye aint sh*t but a professional douchebag whiner
 10 years ago '04        #9
Jahfire 
space
space
space
$405 | Props total: 0 0
What a real dumb thing to say The Hater when Kanye just lost his mother.............
 10 years ago '04        #10
Khazano 
space
space
$2,397 | Props total: 115 115
I been in that mind frame man. I still can't listen to that song, let a lone perform it live so soon after the trajedy. (Not to mention it was written for her)

:applause: for kanye for even attempting man. Cats on here have NO IDEA how much strength it took for him to even TRY it.
 10 years ago '04        #11
1MikE 9 heat pts
space
space
$7,017 | Props total: 1577 1577
 TritonBanks said:
*waits for someone to call him a winey bi*ch*
he is a bi*ch.

lil egotistical a**hole. tell that n*gga welcome to true life. people die all day, just cause she Kanye moms it make headlines. her dumb a.ss decision to have that surgery anyway. life goes on. sad to loose your moms yeah, but i'm tired of people puttin this n*gga and his situation on a pedestal. n*gga dont do sh*t for me but make music

now get mad

Last edited by 1MikE; 11-18-2007 at 02:35 PM..
 10 years ago '05        #12
b_eazy 62 heat pts62
space
space
$17,716 | Props total: 2360 2360
yea he'll be hurtin for a min. it would be hard to go back to work after that soon
 10 years ago '06        #13
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
damn most n*ggas wouldnt even show that side to the public because they fear what other n*ggas gon think. even though kanye be on that whining bullsh*t, thats one thing tho...he seem real with himself and dont give a fu*k what anybody else thinks ....rare from rappers today
 11-18-2007, 02:37 PM         #14
TritonBanks  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wtf is wrong with you people the man lost his mother the fu*k do you expect him to just be alright with that? hatin a.ss dudes forreal
 10 years ago '06        #15
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,990 | Props total: 4020 4020
Damn... I feel for him. If 50 even dares give him sh*t over this, he's a real bi*ch, and Imma be pissed.
 11-18-2007, 02:55 PM         #16
J. Lewis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I thought he had canceled all his shows for a while. It might be a while before he can get through that song again. R.I.P. Donda West
 10 years ago '04        #17
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,763 | Props total: 6171 6171
*laughing at ppl taking ppl's comments seriously on boxden...*

RIP to kanye moms, sh*t is sum hard a.ss sh*t 2 go thru...2 of my cousins lost they moms and both of em ain been right eva since....one is drug dealing and the other is hooked ON drugs.....
 11-18-2007, 02:56 PM         #18
J. Lewis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Storchaveli said:
Damn... I feel for him. If 50 even dares give him sh*t over this, he's a real bi*ch, and Imma be pissed.
50 Cent aint that heartless. That would be like career suicide.
 10 years ago '04        #19
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,940 | Props total: 2042 2042
 1MikE said:
he is a bi*ch.

lil egotistical a**hole. tell that n*gga welcome to true life. people die all day, just cause she Kanye moms it make headlines. her dumb a.ss decision to have that surgery anyway. life goes on. sad to loose your moms yeah, but i'm tired of people puttin this n*gga and his situation on a pedestal. n*gga dont do sh*t for me but make music

now get mad
damn your daddy should have worn a rubber before he fu*ked that crackhead wh0ore of a woman you call a mother.

sh*t at least bust in her face.
 11-18-2007, 03:02 PM         #20
Nerd_Rich  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Much respect to kanye for even having the strength to continue on this tour.My prayers are with him and his family and all those who have lost someone..The sh*t hurts hard as fu*k and to all you lames saying "WHO CARES" Just remember karma's a bi*ch........
Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
90 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
124 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
53 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
173 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy