NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-07-2008, 10:16 PM         #81
2D....  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
shiiiit i want MM4 now

koopa stay underrated
 07-07-2008, 10:23 PM         #82
hamzjvd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
definately the BEST version of milli....my n*gga ripped it
 07-07-2008, 10:29 PM         #83
renagade281  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
maaaaann

what is fu*kin with this track right now?

chamillionaire just k!lled that sh*t

"and socially... no one as dope as me..
and they aint supposed to be i'm over free..
now the F'n fee is what ya owin me..
 9 years ago '06        #84
down2earth 18 heat pts18
space
space
$3,391 | Props total: 0 0
dam.. chamillionaire just destroyed this track!!! right when u think chamillionaire is done, he comes back and hits u with a jam.
 07-07-2008, 10:42 PM         #85
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i don't care how much he's feeling himself...no one to me in the south have a flo like Ludacris, including Chamillionaire..people say Ludacris is a cartoon rapper then what type of rapper Chamillionaire is? like i said i can careless how gangster or hard an rapper is, as long as his flo and lyrics are on point..i'll listen
 07-07-2008, 10:45 PM         #86
renagade281  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 braided_uppimp said:
i don't care how much he's feeling himself...no one to me in the south have a flo like Ludacris, including Chamillionaire..people say Ludacris is a cartoon rapper then what type of rapper Chamillionaire is? like i said i can careless how gangster or hard an rapper is, as long as his flo and lyrics are on point..i'll listen

i consider luda and cham about on the same level most of they sh*t is on point but they got there few corny tracks every now and then
 9 years ago '06        #87
jj01 
space
space
$44,969 | Props total: 4686 4686
 braided_uppimp said:

if cham would be more boisterous and not as humble as he is, and glorify himself the way these other sh*tty south rappers do........ weezy, ti, jeezy etc. then he wouldnt be as overlooked. luda is a goofy party rapper, he gets overlooked because he's done that wack sh*t his whole career and made sh*tty albums. yes he has nice flow, and yes he usually wrecks guest spots. but he has a weak catalog and should not be compared to legends in the south, much less anywhere else. luda is a cartoon because he does goofy sh*t and makes stupid songs about nothing relevant. he doesnt have to be on the block his whole album, but damn that sh*t is corny.
 07-07-2008, 10:54 PM         #88
U.G.K.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cant wait for that MM4

Cham always brings that heat on his mixtapes, his last album not so much
 9 years ago '06        #89
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,912 | Props total: 25854 25854
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
 9 years ago '04        #90
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,346 | Props total: 2774 2774
 braided_uppimp said:

the problem is that Luda actually make song with the dumbest subject. He is goofy as hell and shows it on his lyrics. He still has the skills set to be the best but some reason he rather make dumb songs with plenty of great wordplay instead of making classic album.
 9 years ago '07        #91
Kala Babu 
space
space
$2,262 | Props total: 126 126
the song sounds sick
 07-08-2008, 12:03 AM         #92
AIshiitsonall  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
one of the best lyricists alive....:applause:

aint got sound atm but'll listen to asap...
 07-08-2008, 12:17 AM         #93
Steveo54  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"send a message to dr. dre and eminem, they taking so long to drop that we jam soulja boy instead of them"

one of many quoteables....haha like how he said "this track says millie so much it can get annoying"....ive always thought that sh*t, every1 else always loving this beat for some reason though...
 9 years ago '06        #94
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
killed it

I fu*k with Cham, a lot of the time I feel like he reaches on his punchlines & they come out forced as fu*k tho... a couple lines on here that were borderline corny but for the most part he dropped some pretty hot meta's while maintaining that disgusting flow/delivery he drops w/
 07-08-2008, 01:13 AM         #95
Symon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just givin info for those who wanna d-load that.
i put that track in the jukebox:
 9 years ago '05        #96
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
$8,691 | Props total: 516 516
Thats the sh*t Im talkin about from Cham. Hope MM4 is hot cant wait for that to come out.
 9 years ago '05        #97
classicgstyle 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,029 | Props total: 7 7
a millie a smille
 07-08-2008, 11:52 AM         #98
deejay_emcee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jj01 said:
if cham would be more boisterous and not as humble as he is, and glorify himself the way these other sh*tty south rappers do........ weezy, ti, jeezy etc. then he wouldnt be as overlooked. luda is a goofy party rapper, he gets overlooked because he's done that wack sh*t his whole career and made sh*tty albums. yes he has nice flow, and yes he usually wrecks guest spots. but he has a weak catalog and should not be compared to legends in the south, much less anywhere else. luda is a cartoon because he does goofy sh*t and makes stupid songs about nothing relevant. he doesnt have to be on the block his whole album, but damn that sh*t is corny.
GOOD fu*kING POINT!

THE THING IS HE USED TO BE LIKE THAT BACK WHEN HE AND PAUL WALL WERE IN THE COLOR CHANGING CLICK!

MAYNE CHAM WOULD HAVE SOME OF THE MOST OUTRAGEOUS BOASTS YOU COULD THINK OF BUT IT WAS HOTTTT

I THINK HE NEEDS TO GO BACK TO THAT STYLE, BECAUSE THE COUNTRY NEEDS TO STOP SLEEPING ON HIM AFTER ALL THIS TIME
 07-08-2008, 12:18 PM         #99
0 killacam 0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Dude is nice i'll admit.
 9 years ago '07        #100
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,556 | Props total: 339 339
can u stop making threads
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
216 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dragon Ball FighterZ Jump Festa 2018 Trailer
39 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
88 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
94 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy