Damn!! Is all I can say
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '08        #241
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,891 | Props total: 12601 12601
braided up pimp f*gggot why come into the thread, cant you read the title you illiterate a.ss n*gga? if you dont like these n*gga why you tryin jam they songs

yo birdman pm a zshare joint mang
 08-20-2008, 10:57 PM         #242
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Master P is the real KING, i don't give a fu*k what ya'll n*ggaz say..what the fu*k did Scarface do in the rap game, that n*gga never ran an empire..is he a dope lyricist?? yes..but what the fu*k he did in the SOUTH movement?? NOTHING, Master P is the real KING
 9 years ago '06        #243
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,496 | Props total: 14818 14818
^^ what did he do? drop classic album after classic album after classic album, put a label on the map, lead one of the greatest groups of all time, and helmed Def Jam South and if he was allowed to run it the way he wanted to it would be a fu*king empire right now. he brought David Banner, Chamillionaire & Paul Wall, Lil' Flip, T.I., Big Gee, Ludacris, & Haystak. out of all them cats they only signed Luda & Haystak. Luda was the only one to drop an album.
 08-20-2008, 11:16 PM         #244
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Birdman's Back said:
^^ what did he do? drop classic album after classic album after classic album, put a label on the map, lead one of the greatest groups of all time, and helmed Def Jam South and if he was allowed to run it the way he wanted to it would be a fu*king empire right now. he brought David Banner, Chamillionaire & Paul Wall, Lil' Flip, T.I., Big Gee, Ludacris, & Haystak. out of all them cats they only signed Luda & Haystak. Luda was the only one to drop an album.
how much money he made off doing that, P was owning most of his sh*t..Def Jam was already an empire and they did not need no fu*king Scarface to run sh*t..probably a favor they did..Master P brung the South out there and it's still here
 9 years ago '08        #245
mccauley318 2 heat pts
space
space
$820 | Props total: 71 71
Master P aint do nothin but rob his artists Louisiana keep doin it foe the clubs
the n*gga went away when the real N.O. cats showed up. P wasn't even reppin Louisiana when he first drop that n*gga was yellin Richmond Cali comin on he did his thang but to sh*t on the state. hell have them n*ggas thats yellin houston is from Louisana. so you sh*ttin on your on state. you=lost
 9 years ago '08        #246
mccauley318 2 heat pts
space
space
$820 | Props total: 71 71
sh*t P aint even in louisiana now that n*gga in Cali tryin pimp romeo cuz he to old
 08-20-2008, 11:23 PM         #247
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The synopsis of this thread?

Cham > your favorite rapper
 08-20-2008, 11:39 PM         #248
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kegar89 said:

Cham > your favorite rapper
yea Cham is a better rapper than Nas, sure.
Ludacris > Chamillionaire
 9 years ago '08        #249
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,891 | Props total: 12601 12601
 kegar89 said:

Chams mixtapes > your favorite rappers mixtapes

Now its correct brah, dunno why his albums are such garbage when his mixtapes are so fire
 08-25-2008, 01:05 AM         #250
DJ_critikaL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how is this not leaked yet? it's like 3 days till release date
 9 years ago '06        #251
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,496 | Props total: 14818 14818
 DJ_critikaL said:
how is this not leaked yet? it's like 3 days till release date
its not gonna leak until someone that has bought it, gets it in the mail, and ups it. its not going to stores cept them lil mom & pops joints (prolly just in Texas) so it wont be leaking onto the internet like most CDs or even mixtapes will.
 9 years ago '07        #252
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
$12,936 | Props total: 1532 1532
I already bought my copy...:D
 9 years ago '04        #253
D.M.A. 
space
space
space
$1,845 | Props total: 553 553
 Birdman's Back said:
Agreed,plus add the fact that Master P himself credits Lil J for pavin the way for him.He credits Lil J and rapalot as the first southern dynasty,and we all kno who lead RAL...
 08-25-2008, 04:19 PM         #254
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"Internet Nerd's Revenge." "The online thing is real big right now," Cham said. "Even though I'm dropping this in the streets ... I see rappers online, and it matters what's said online. You go to MTVNews.com and see what they saying on Mixtape Monday. Fans complain about everything. They complain about Weezy when he does right, when he do wrong. Same thing with Kanye and everybody. Me and my boys went to all these Web sites, and we took a whole list of everything everybody said bad about Chamillionaire. I did a rap like I'm the person sitting at the computer typing and saying bad stuff about Chamilllionaire. It's some little kid that's on the Internet. He's young; he's getting all this stuff he's saying about me. His mother comes in and asks him, 'Did you take your medication? Are you on those pr0no sites again?' I'm rapping like I'm him in his voice."

Stream -
Download -
 08-25-2008, 04:21 PM         #255
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This sh*t is raw. Chamillionaire r*peD this fu*king track.
 08-25-2008, 04:21 PM         #256
Papa LoneStar  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[code]You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to kegar89 again.[/code]

I was wondering why this thread wasn't created yet....right when I refreshed....it popped up....
 9 years ago '04        #257
flizy 
space
space
$1,086 | Props total: 9 9
damn.. everything he said in this track is what i've seen ppl post about him on different sites lol... tight song tho
 9 years ago '06        #258
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,921 | Props total: 7615 7615
People be hating on Cham online? Ima download this song when I get home tight concept. What do people have bad to say about Cham? He Don't curse?
 9 years ago '08        #259
DUCE 141 heat pts141
space
space
$10,551 | Props total: 537 537
lmfao he k!lled that sh*t
 9 years ago '07        #260
CrazyNDaLasDayz 402 heat pts402
space
space
$5,644 | Props total: 14405 14405
haha... damn cham murdered this sh*t and what he said is so so true.... hahahahahhaa dope sh*t
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Rape Case Against Nelly DROPPED........Nelly Plans To Sue Accuseer
33 comments
1 day ago