Nov 17 - Man brings 14 yr stepdaughter to an orgy for up to 20 men

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
242 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 11-19-2007, 08:05 PM         #41
unkle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dopemcee said:
im still confused at the thread title. i read the article twice trying to figure out "including......" what? or including who??

20 men including .._______?? someone fill that up for me..
up to 20 men and her step father.
 11-19-2007, 08:06 PM         #42
jepsu  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Legally 14 years old cannot give her consent, but come on, any "normal" 14 years old knows what's happening... But her step father to do that it's fu*king sick, all i know is that if my husband would take my 14 years old daughter to an orgy, i would... damn i dont even know what i would do.
 11-19-2007, 08:28 PM         #43
unkle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
by law, an underage person in the USA can not give consent. they can not sign any legal documents or contracts for the same reason. even with permission by the underage person, all you'll do is catch a statutory r*pe charge or worse.

basically, with an underage person, by law, you can not have consensual s3x. some states will allow you to have s3x if the parents agree, but even in these case there are limits in age.
 11-19-2007, 09:51 PM         #44
ricandragon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats sick! that dude should meet bubba in jail and let him be "taking it" by 20 men to see how he like it...... no matter if the 14 yr old girl was down for it her stepdad should have know that as a "father" figure he should never expose a child to that environment....
 11-19-2007, 10:14 PM         #45
t.dot.o  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is disgusting...can't believe some of your reactions...
 10 years ago '04        #46
2meo 
space
space
$3,001 | Props total: 0 0
 gshag33 said:
Wow. .

Are you slow?

I said 14 year old's have consenual s3x with EACHOTHER every fu*kin' day....

No sh*t - if I'm 19 it's not only gross, it's illegal.

That was obvious, already established, and all you did was say that again and tell me what would happen if I went to court.

You made yourself look stupider.

Kid's are s3xually active from a young age. So some one that is 14 could without a doubt have known what she was doing.

Let me put it in your terms pimp:

The fact that the law says 14 years old is not old enough to have the capicity for consent, doesn't disprove the FACT (not a.ssumption, but historically proven fact) that some 14 year olds do know exactly what their doing.

If you wanna see statistics for s3xually active teenagers then go to Google.

Pedophila = immoral, disgusting, and illegal - just so anyone doesn't get confused here. I'm talking about consent with the same age group not, over 18.
Don't worry some people are just retarded and argue over the dumbest sh*t.
 11-20-2007, 09:31 AM         #47
macadon83  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CalcuoCuchicheo said:
Let's just start off by clarifying that I am, indeed, more intelligent than you; that I am, indeed, better educated than you; that I am, indeed, better qualified than you to speak on one of only two truly relevant areas relating to this story.

Those two areas being the legal aspect & the moral aspect; the former being the area in which I do hold rank over you.

Now speaking of the latter; if you want to equate the application of morality to this situation as being somehow "emotional", then that's fine. I would much rather be "emotional" (see: moral) about this kind of thing than indifferent (see: immoral or even deviant).

"he just said it wasn't against her will" - you do not seem to understand, a child CANNOT willingly engage in s3xual acts. It is impossible. To be willing, you must have the capacity to consent - children do not have the capacity to consent. What is so difficult to understand about that?

"the way it sounds, it seems she was probably down with the whole idea" - please point out how this "sounds" that "way". Perhaps I am simply not deviant enough to see this. Point it out at will, Mr. Glitter.
I was just fu*king with you cuz u jumped on dude for no reason. Neither of us had stated that what he did wasn't wrong. Just pointing out the idea that she should have known what s3x was @ 14, and that she was possibly cool with it. Does that make it right? No. And she could very well have been completely oblivious to the entire situation. But as you said, im a bit indifferent. I don't really care about this situation much, and so sometimes i can say insensitive things.

And what's that Mr. Glitter?
 10 years ago '05        #48
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,944 | Props total: 6186 6186
The 14yr chick new she was going to an orgy. She probably wanted to go and got pissed they got caught.

My great grandma got married at 12yrs old. My great aunts were all married by 14yrs. Now of days the law consideres 12,13,14 15 basicly not stable in the mind and almost mental retarded.

Its kind of funny how things change. ("anyone else see beyonce of Vhi1 Vibe award specials? Dammnn she looked good")
 11-20-2007, 11:50 AM         #49
l209fr5  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lucky guys got to fu*k a 14 year olds.lut
 10 years ago '06        #50
elmonto 
space
space
$5,413 | Props total: 2 2
crazy world we live in
 10 years ago '07        #51
jambo 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,125 | Props total: 10 10
was this in tennesse
 10 years ago '05        #52
cmg5683 
space
space
$380 | Props total: 1 1
sh*t fu*ked up! BUT if she was 18 or older it would be straight
we need this sh*t up in the bloody bean.

GO PATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!
 10 years ago '04        #53
YoDoods 22 heat pts22
space
space
$8,918 | Props total: 741 741
kansas city is wild
 11-20-2007, 02:02 PM         #54
Jerseyelite89  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 unkle said:
This makes sense to me.

I guess we have a lot of pedophiles on boxden to think 14 is open game for an orgy.

That's pretty sick.
it is, but nobody said that it was open game on minors in an orgy....they basically said that she probably knew what was going on and that the father insn't fully at risk. I believe that but I also think that being an adult doesn't exactly mean your all there maturity wise.

Last edited by Jerseyelite89; 11-20-2007 at 02:30 PM..
 10 years ago '06        #55
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
reading half these posts makes me wonder if A.) 90% of the people in here are mental defectives or B.) never passed 3rd grade english class
 11-20-2007, 02:25 PM         #56
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^^^a
 10 years ago '04        #57
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 unkle said:
This makes sense to me.

I guess we have a lot of pedophiles on boxden to think 14 is open game for an orgy.

That's pretty sick.
Ephebophiles if we want to get technical, but still not right Not surprising though, nor are the posts suggesting she was perfectly fine with it and it's ok because of that, a lot of people here are obviously immature and/or have fu*ked up views of females. She's 14 years old, it was her step father, who knows if there's a long history of s3xual abuse, and regardless, there's nothing right about bringing your 14 year old stepdaughter to have an orgy with 20 men, even if she was all right with it (and 14 year olds obviously have s3x, but that doesn't mean they're mature enough to fully comprehend these situations, there's a reason for the laws against it in the first place).

Last edited by HHS; 11-20-2007 at 02:45 PM..
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
147 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
112 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
341 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy