Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
141 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
34 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #21
Budala 418 heat pts418
space
space
$12,323 | Props total: 1297 1297
sounds like either R. Kelly is her step father or he owns that night club
 10 years ago '05        #22
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
 macadon83 said:
K genius, he just said it wasn't against her will. Not that dude wasn't wrong, or that he shouldn't be punished for abusing his power over this misguided teen. But the way it sounds, it seems she was probably down with the whole idea.

It's all to often that you people's emotions get in the way of reasoning.

And by you people, i mean idiots
Let's just start off by clarifying that I am, indeed, more intelligent than you; that I am, indeed, better educated than you; that I am, indeed, better qualified than you to speak on one of only two truly relevant areas relating to this story.

Those two areas being the legal aspect & the moral aspect; the former being the area in which I do hold rank over you.

Now speaking of the latter; if you want to equate the application of morality to this situation as being somehow "emotional", then that's fine. I would much rather be "emotional" (see: moral) about this kind of thing than indifferent (see: immoral or even deviant).

"he just said it wasn't against her will" - you do not seem to understand, a child CANNOT willingly engage in s3xual acts. It is impossible. To be willing, you must have the capacity to consent - children do not have the capacity to consent. What is so difficult to understand about that?

"the way it sounds, it seems she was probably down with the whole idea" - please point out how this "sounds" that "way". Perhaps I am simply not deviant enough to see this. Point it out at will, Mr. Glitter.

Last edited by CalcuoCuchicheo; 11-19-2007 at 02:18 PM..
 11-19-2007, 02:30 PM         #23
Domic462  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He ruined a good thing for everyone.
 11-19-2007, 02:49 PM         #24
unkle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CalcuoCuchicheo said:
Let's just start off by clarifying that I am, indeed, more intelligent than you; that I am, indeed, better educated than you; that I am, indeed, better qualified than you to speak on one of only two truly relevant areas relating to this story.

Those two areas being the legal aspect & the moral aspect; the former being the area in which I do hold rank over you.

Now speaking of the latter; if you want to equate the application of morality to this situation as being somehow "emotional", then that's fine. I would much rather be "emotional" (see: moral) about this kind of thing than indifferent (see: immoral or even deviant).

"he just said it wasn't against her will" - you do not seem to understand, a child CANNOT willingly engage in s3xual acts. It is impossible. To be willing, you must have the capacity to consent - children do not have the capacity to consent. What is so difficult to understand about that?

"the way it sounds, it seems she was probably down with the whole idea" - please point out how this "sounds" that "way". Perhaps I am simply not deviant enough to see this. Point it out at will, Mr. Glitter.
This makes sense to me.

I guess we have a lot of pedophiles on boxden to think 14 is open game for an orgy.

That's pretty sick.
 10 years ago '05        #25
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,424 | Props total: 4760 4760
 bdboy04 said:
place in a cage with horny apes
sounds rough
 11-19-2007, 03:17 PM         #26
Danja2Society  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nasty bastard. The wife needs to k!ll his a.ss, and so does her real daddy (if he's still living).
 10 years ago '06        #27
93G4Life 
space
space
$6,418 | Props total: 2 2
wow.. dammit!
 10 years ago '06        #28
a_ruff24 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,332 | Props total: 5 5
 Budala said:
sounds like either R. Kelly is her step father or he owns that night club
lmao
 11-19-2007, 04:29 PM         #29
Deuce21  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol 20 dudes and 1 girl....."no homo" can't even help make that sh*t sound any better
 10 years ago '04        #30
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,379 | Props total: 463 463
 R.A.R.E. said:
If she was 14 she probably knew what was popping. I don't think it was against her will for some reason. Either way its uncalled for.
yeah cause your a pedaphile

against her will or not,she's 14.thats the point.14 and his step daughter.what type of sh*t is that?
 10 years ago '04        #31
gshag33 36 heat pts36
space
space
$13,665 | Props total: 4200 4200
this is @ the person trying to sound smart saying 14 = child = no capicity for consent:

Did you go to High School?

14 year old's have consenual s3x every single day, and always have been, and always will be.

What he's saying is that she's probably already a hoe and wasn't trippin' off the idea of having an orgy. That is SPECULATION but it's not "IMPOSSIBLE".

Was her step-dad wrong, abusive, perverted? Of course.

But to say that 14 year old's do not have the "capicity to consent" to s3x is the most ridiculous bullsh*t I have ever heard.

You must have had NO fun in middle/high school.
 11-19-2007, 05:51 PM         #32
DropDownInc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
where these places at?...names? location?
 10 years ago '05        #33
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
 gshag33 said:
this is @ the person trying to sound smart saying 14 = child = no capicity for consent:

Did you go to High School?

14 year old's have consenual s3x every single day, and always have been, and always will be.

What he's saying is that she's probably already a hoe and wasn't trippin' off the idea of having an orgy. That is SPECULATION but it's not "IMPOSSIBLE".

Was her step-dad wrong, abusive, perverted? Of course.

But to say that 14 year old's do not have the "capicity to consent" to s3x is the most ridiculous bullsh*t I have ever heard.

You must have had NO fun in middle/high school.
Are you at least 18 son?

Perhaps you would like to test your little theory against mine.

Have s3x with a 14 year old. Notify the police that you did so. Get your court date.

Now you can go to court...stand up in front of everyone in there...& tell them that the 14 year old "consented". sh*t, you can get the 14 year old to testify that they "consented".

And, following that, I would wager that within the next 5 years of your life you will gain a new perspective on the term "consent", when Big Bubba demands his "cuddle" every night.

Don't believe me though? Try it. I dare you, dummy.
 11-19-2007, 06:14 PM         #34
DropDownInc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CalcuoCuchicheo said:
Are you at least 18 son?

Have s3x with a 14 year old. Notify the police that you did so. Get your court date.

Now you can go to court...stand up in front of everyone in there...& tell them that the 14 year old "consented". sh*t, you can get the 14 year old to testify that they "consented".

And, following that, I would wager that within the next 5 years of your life you will gain a new perspective on the term "consent", when Big Bubba demands his "cuddle" every night.

yea but thats just the law...not a proven fact...the dude is tryin to say that 14 yr olds know what the fu*k they are doing...obviously....but its a law if ur over 18 u can't fu*k with a 14...
 10 years ago '05        #35
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
 DropDownInc said:
yea but thats just the law...not a proven fact...the dude is tryin to say that 14 yr olds know what the fu*k they are doing...obviously....but its a law if ur over 18 u can't fu*k with a 14...
"thats just the law" - and "consent" is a legal concept.

"not a proven fact" - well, it's a "proven fact" that a child cannot give consent. If you think not then why don't you, define "child"; define "consent"; define "capacity"...

...then realise I'm right.

Oddly enough, the law does not believe "14 yr olds know what the fu*k they are doing" in this instance. And, tell me if I'm wrong, but the law holds a lot more weight than BX user #38583748, right? Am I right? Thank you.
 11-19-2007, 06:59 PM         #36
danpatton420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 boncho said:
wat is does his daughter,step, has to say
that made no sense
 10 years ago '04        #37
R.A.R.E. 165 heat pts165
space
space
space
$12,513 | Props total: 19016 19016
 CalcuoCuchicheo said:

Ur right but I remember when I was 14 them girls I went to school with were fu*king hard. Cats were 20, 30 years old. Theses broads done had babies and everything. I knew white people having orgies with gays and sh*t. I just know if that girl wanted to be somewhere else she could of.

I remember this one little girl when I was 16/17. She was 12 and built like a grown woman. She would try to fu*k me all the time, and I was going with her sister. so I know that 14 year old isn't dumb.

But either way she was black and from the hood so I guess no one cares.
 10 years ago '05        #38
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
 R.A.R.E. said:
Ur right but I remember when I was 14 them girls I went to school with were fu*king hard. Cats were 20, 30 years old. Theses broads done had babies and everything. I knew white people having orgies with gays and sh*t. I just know if that girl wanted to be somewhere else she could of.

I remember this one little girl when I was 16/17. She was 12 and built like a grown woman. She would try to fu*k me all the time, and I was going with her sister. so I know that 14 year old isn't dumb.

But either way she was black and from the hood so I guess no one cares.
"I just know" - yeah, there's that undeniable proof I was waiting for. :rolleyes:

Yada, yada, yada about some girl you know......"so I know that 14 year old isn't dumb" - I must ask one question, IS THIS THE SAME fu*kING GIRL???

And let's remember none of this affects her lack of capacity to consent.
Jesus Christ, you're a slow one, aren't you?
 10 years ago '07        #39
AZANDER 
space
space
space
$46 | Props total: 0 0
Dang!!! thats wild
 10 years ago '04        #40
gshag33 36 heat pts36
space
space
$13,665 | Props total: 4200 4200
 CalcuoCuchicheo said:
Are you at least 18 son?

Wow. .

Are you slow?

I said 14 year old's have consenual s3x with EACHOTHER every fu*kin' day....

No sh*t - if I'm 19 it's not only gross, it's illegal.

That was obvious, already established, and all you did was say that again and tell me what would happen if I went to court.

You made yourself look stupider.

Kid's are s3xually active from a young age. So some one that is 14 could without a doubt have known what she was doing.

Let me put it in your terms pimp:

The fact that the law says 14 years old is not old enough to have the capicity for consent, doesn't disprove the FACT (not a.ssumption, but historically proven fact) that some 14 year olds do know exactly what their doing.

If you wanna see statistics for s3xually active teenagers then go to Google.

Pedophila = immoral, disgusting, and illegal - just so anyone doesn't get confused here. I'm talking about consent with the same age group not, over 18.

Last edited by gshag33; 11-19-2007 at 08:03 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
166 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
261 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
164 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
115 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
151 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago