Nov 17 - Man brings 14 yr stepdaughter to an orgy for up to 20 men

most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA BIG BALLER BRAND JUST SHUT DOWN NYC TODAY :mjomfg:
25 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-17-2007, 10:29 PM         #1
6850 pageviews
58 comments

unkle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nov 17 - Man brings 14 yr stepdaughter to an orgy for up to 20 men

Allegations of wild orgies taking place in Jackson County nightclubs have revealed shocking truths about how easy it is to operate a s3x club outside the city limits.

s3x stores and strip clubs are generally a tightly regulated industry within city limits. But in unincorporated parts of the county, almost anything goes. That's something few realized until activities at one club - Erotic City - went too far.

Neighbor Ron Sartain said he sees all types of people all hours of the day and night.

"You get businessman, people in nice cars and then the other side," Sartain said.

But these neighbors never were exactly sure what went on inside until recently, when federal prosecutors charged Jesse Herd, 35, with bringing his 14-year-old stepdaughter in to engage in s3x acts with both himself and up to 20 other men in something called the orgy room. Herd pled guilty and no one at Erotic City is talking.

But neighbors are. They would like to see the adult entertainment complex shut down.

"It wouldn't bother me at all. I'm surprised that they allow it to go on," Sartain said.

So was Jackson County Executive Mike Sanders, until he took a closer look.

"When we started looking into this thing the one thing that we discovered that this is an industry that is largely unregulated," Sanders said.

Orgies are apparently perfectly legal in Jackson County. The only reason Herd even got in trouble is because his stepdaughter is a minor. As of now, almost anything goes as long as it takes place outside of a town.

Sanders said he plans to propose an ordinance in the next 10 days, establishing strict guidelines for adult entertainment establishments in unincorporated Jackson County.

[pic - click to view]

http://www.myfoxkc.com/my .. d=1.1.1&sflg=1

58 comments for "Nov 17 - Man brings 14 yr stepdaughter to an orgy for up to 20 men"

11-17-2007, 10:37 PM         #2
[ Get It Boy ]  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn his step daughter was the schools.lut! Yuck, her a.ss should of been studying
 10 years ago '05        #3
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,608 | Props total: 13669 13669
This sh*t happens in KC? Boy, I know what I'm doing on Thanksgiving break.
 11-17-2007, 11:32 PM         #4
bdboy04  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that guy is wrong to bring a 14 year old to a orgy club come on she 14 years old that a-hole should be place in a cage with horny apes and why would folks wanna have a orgy with folks freakin each other in a large open forget all that just give me two big b00ty females a bottle of henny and some rubbers and ludacris song teamwork on repeat but thats just me lol
 10 years ago '05        #5
worldrecords 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,012 | Props total: 29 29
thats messed up
 11-18-2007, 12:26 AM         #6
WAITAMINUTE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jdel said:
you ever heard of punctuation??
 11-18-2007, 12:27 AM         #7
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jdel said:
you ever heard of punctuation??
 10 years ago '06        #8
tpoker 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,423 | Props total: 179 179
 bdboy04 said:
that guy is wrong to bring a 14 year old to a orgy club come on she 14 years old that a-hole should be place in a cage with horny apes and why would folks wanna have a orgy with folks freakin each other in a large open forget all that just give me two big b00ty females a bottle of henny and some rubbers and ludacris song teamwork on repeat but thats just me lol
dats wut tha fu*k im sayin
 10 years ago '05        #9
P DRILLA 103 heat pts103
space
space
$10,671 | Props total: 6418 6418
Stepfather: Baby?

Stepdaughter: Yeah Dad?

Stepfather: Does the word bukkakke mean anything to ya?
 10 years ago '06        #10
ThaKid0710 
space
space
$2,936 | Props total: 0 0
That's a damn shame.....
 11-19-2007, 12:07 PM         #11
TritonBanks  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P DRILLA said:

10 years ago '04        #12
R.A.R.E. 164 heat pts164
space
space
space
$12,482 | Props total: 18949 18949
If she was 14 she probably knew what was popping. I don't think it was against her will for some reason. Either way its uncalled for.
 11-19-2007, 12:26 PM         #13
boncho  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wat is does his daughter,step, has to say
 10 years ago '04        #14
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,762 | Props total: 6171 6171
if she was 16 i wonder wud wat have happened b/c u need 2 be 16 to giv consent and only person who can overthrow that is the parent...and he the one who brought her there so hmmmm...he shudda waited 2 yrs if it was that serious....legally speaking that is

Last edited by Dash420; 11-19-2007 at 12:37 PM..
 10 years ago '05        #15
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
 R.A.R.E. said:
If she was 14 she probably knew what was popping. I don't think it was against her will for some reason. Either way its uncalled for.
She doesn't have the mental capacity to consent at 14, therefore the idea of it not being "against her will" is not only fu*king atrocious from a moral standpoint, but from a legal one too.

What a misguided little c*nt you are.
 10 years ago '04        #16
R.A.R.E. 164 heat pts164
space
space
space
$12,482 | Props total: 18949 18949
 CalcuoCuchicheo said:
She doesn't have the mental capacity to consent at 14, therefore the idea of it not being "against her will" is not only fu*king atrocious from a moral standpoint, but from a legal one too.

If theses people are bamas, s3x is treated differently. Most girl get their cherries popped by 12 in the 1st place. If u think she didn't know where she was going or what she was doing then ur the fool.
 11-19-2007, 01:35 PM         #17
macadon83  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CalcuoCuchicheo said:

K genius, he just said it wasn't against her will. Not that dude wasn't wrong, or that he shouldn't be punished for abusing his power over this misguided teen. But the way it sounds, it seems she was probably down with the whole idea.

It's all to often that you people's emotions get in the way of reasoning.

And by you people, i mean idiots
 11-19-2007, 01:43 PM         #18
StreetPoet617  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P DRILLA said:

11-19-2007, 01:51 PM         #19
unkle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 boncho said:
wat is does his daughter,step, has to say
Huk n foniks werks
 10 years ago '05        #20
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
 R.A.R.E. said:
If theses people are bamas, s3x is treated differently. Most girl get their cherries popped by 12 in the 1st place. If u think she didn't know where she was going or what she was doing then ur the fool.
Suffering from a mental illness allows you some degree of immunity from moral & legal charges; simply being a deviant does not. Therefore it is completely irrelevant what "bamas" do or do not do - a 14 year old child (nevermind a 12 year old one) should not be having s3x with their peers, let alone being FORCED to have s3x with, not one, but multiple adults.

And you have the audacity to talk about this in such a flippant manner. That is where you go beyond run-of-the-mill idiocy, & become sick - but several steps removed from a deviant yourself.

"if u think she didn't know where she was going" - ok, so you know, BEYOND DOUBT, that her stepfather told her, IN A CRYSTAL CLEAR FASHION, he was taking her to some sort of "club"?
Obviously you do not know this but, more to the fu*king point, what difference would it make if she knew she was going to a "club" or some other establishment? Does that make her any less a victim? NO. Does that make the acts any less criminal, immoral or reprehensible? NO. And does that mean she consented to s3x? NO, because it was IMPOSSIBLE for her to do so.

"..or what she was doing" - wow, I don't even have to tear this apart; maybe you want to explain yourself here, champ. After all, you seem rather fixed on having this child portrayed as s3xual. Just take a moment to pause here. You are portraying...a 14 year old girl...a minor...that is, a CHILD...as s3xUAL. Do...you...see...something...wrong...with...this?? You're sounding a bit too much like a "bama" yourself.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
39 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
91 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
68 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
128 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
51 comments
18 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy