most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
118 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 11-19-2007, 11:55 AM         #81
Mike O 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mprnc2000 said:
Who cares about gangbanging anyway. Black people dying over some BS anyway. It's nothing good about gangbanging to get upset over it
Good sh*t right here that sh*t helps exactly no body
 11-19-2007, 12:07 PM         #82
$h0wtym3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
As a rapper, lil Wayne got talent

As a person, lil Wayne is a joke
 11-19-2007, 12:13 PM         #83
djsmellie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Duhh...
 10 years ago '05        #84
MeziaaL 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,469 | Props total: 2489 2489
 PC5000 said:
It’s no secret that Cash Money heads’ Lil Wayne and Birdman represent a certain “gang affiliation;” seen in every photo-op, video shoot and television appearance wearing red and sporting red bandanas. As some might let this slide in belief that it’s a “style” or “fashion statement,” one Compton rapper is taking offense.

Apparently, Lil Eazy-E (son of the legendary Eazy-E), is sick and tired of the “fake gangbanging” occurring in hip hop these days.
“First of all, let me start off by saying much love to all my Crips, Pirus and Bloods out there that have lived and shed blood for what they believe in and represent; but all this extra fake gangbanging going on is really getting out of hand. I’m seeing this n*gga Baby on 3 songs Blooding and Li Wayne ‘soowooping’ at the awards. Enough is enough. This don’t have nothing to do with them Blooding; if they was Cripping I would have the same reaction,” Lil Eazy-E said via a statement to DubCNN.

“Those of us that are true to this need to stand up and say enough is enough. I got homies who are in jail, f!ghting for their lives and homes who are RIP behind this thang. And for those fools who are clowning and making a mockery of us; I’m telling you no more … This is part of the problem as to why the West is not winning right now. These n*ggas have taken our style and way of life and are destroying it. Well I have had enough. For every action there is a reaction.”

SOURCE:

This kid said, "Destroying our way of life" ..after admitting that "gangbanging" life style has his family and friends dead and/or with broken homes....."behind this thang"......

What a fu*king dolt.

Calling out someone for some stupid sh*t ON some stupid sh*t, is remedial as fu*k...

That's like Timothy McVeigh calling out Bin Laden

Gangs are stupid and this kid's dad died rich, why isn't he going to college or some sh*t? Instead of worrying about some damn colors he ain't invent..
 10 years ago '06        #85
AF1PIMPN 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,313 | Props total: 66 66
 Ldogg310 said:
you stole my name n*gga.........
 11-19-2007, 02:23 PM         #86
Trillnigga 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Let me say this. I'm livin in and from tha n.o. we don't got no bloods and crips down here. They supposed to be dons right? All they gotta rep is Cash Money/ Young Money!! dem dudes ain't got sh*t else to claim, so they feel like they need to be a part of something. They need to drop a clothing line or something.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
31 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
41 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
86 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
76 comments
21 hours ago