most viewed right now
 Pusha T Song leak snippet and Kanye verse
14 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA 23 NBA Legends say who the GOAT is
38 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 11-19-2007, 10:55 AM         #81
Mike O 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mprnc2000 said:
Who cares about gangbanging anyway. Black people dying over some BS anyway. It's nothing good about gangbanging to get upset over it
Good sh*t right here that sh*t helps exactly no body
 11-19-2007, 11:07 AM         #82
$h0wtym3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
As a rapper, lil Wayne got talent

As a person, lil Wayne is a joke
 11-19-2007, 11:13 AM         #83
djsmellie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Duhh...
 11 years ago '05        #84
MeziaaL 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,469 | Props total: 2490 2490
 PC5000 said:
It’s no secret that Cash Money heads’ Lil Wayne and Birdman represent a certain “gang affiliation;” seen in every photo-op, video shoot and television appearance wearing red and sporting red bandanas. As some might let this slide in belief that it’s a “style” or “fashion statement,” one Compton rapper is taking offense.

Apparently, Lil Eazy-E (son of the legendary Eazy-E), is sick and tired of the “fake gangbanging” occurring in hip hop these days.
“First of all, let me start off by saying much love to all my Crips, Pirus and Bloods out there that have lived and shed blood for what they believe in and represent; but all this extra fake gangbanging going on is really getting out of hand. I’m seeing this n*gga Baby on 3 songs Blooding and Li Wayne ‘soowooping’ at the awards. Enough is enough. This don’t have nothing to do with them Blooding; if they was Cripping I would have the same reaction,” Lil Eazy-E said via a statement to DubCNN.

“Those of us that are true to this need to stand up and say enough is enough. I got homies who are in jail, f!ghting for their lives and homes who are RIP behind this thang. And for those fools who are clowning and making a mockery of us; I’m telling you no more … This is part of the problem as to why the West is not winning right now. These n*ggas have taken our style and way of life and are destroying it. Well I have had enough. For every action there is a reaction.”

SOURCE:

This kid said, "Destroying our way of life" ..after admitting that "gangbanging" life style has his family and friends dead and/or with broken homes....."behind this thang"......

What a fu*king dolt.

Calling out someone for some stupid sh*t ON some stupid sh*t, is remedial as fu*k...

That's like Timothy McVeigh calling out Bin Laden

Gangs are stupid and this kid's dad died rich, why isn't he going to college or some sh*t? Instead of worrying about some damn colors he ain't invent..
 11 years ago '06        #85
AF1PIMPN 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,332 | Props total: 99 99
 Ldogg310 said:
you stole my name n*gga.........
 11-19-2007, 01:23 PM         #86
Trillnigga 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Let me say this. I'm livin in and from tha n.o. we don't got no bloods and crips down here. They supposed to be dons right? All they gotta rep is Cash Money/ Young Money!! dem dudes ain't got sh*t else to claim, so they feel like they need to be a part of something. They need to drop a clothing line or something.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
76 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
63 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
142 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Steph unveils the new Curry V Low, Finally a good looking Curry shoe?
41 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 22 - Here’s how money is destroying the world and the people livin..
46 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Donald Glover Backs Lando's Sexuality: 'How Can You Not Be Pansexual in Space?'
114 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sony CEO: “The PlayStation 4 Is Entering The Final Phase Of Its Life C..
142 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy