Nov 17 - Lil Eazy-E Says Lil Wayne is a "Fake" Blood

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
84 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #61
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,090 | Props total: 4228 4228
this guys an idiot
 10 years ago '04        #62
jjbing4 
space
space
$1,390 | Props total: 0 0
 mprnc2000 said:
Who cares about gangbanging anyway. Black people dying over some BS anyway. It's nothing good about gangbanging to get upset over it
exactly!
 10 years ago '04        #63
Big War|M 
space
space
$14,180 | Props total: 1067 1067
what a waste of interview... who cares??
 10 years ago '07        #64
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,325 | Props total: 1110 1110
 mprnc2000 said:
Who cares about gangbanging anyway. Black people dying over some BS anyway. It's nothing good about gangbanging to get upset over it
^^^ COSIGN... @ n*ggas every second dying over bullsh*t.... stupid bullsh*t at that
 10 years ago '07        #65
fats82 
space
space
$303 | Props total: 0 0
Lil Wayne has been wearing red Bandanas since the days of the Hot Boys.
 10 years ago '06        #66
Mainevent 
space
space
space
$361 | Props total: 32 32
isnt this guy commin out wit an album soon? or did it already come out. hes just lookin for free publicity. why he wait so long to call out wayne? who cares anyways, his album gona go wood and he'll forget all aout weezy and who ever else is a wana be gangster.
 10 years ago '04        #67
BIGBOYCAPRICE83 
space
space
$3,729 | Props total: 124 124
^^^^lol you make it seem like its a hobby of theres it aint about music its about culture,wayne din't grow up gangbanging why should he have the right to speak on it.fu*k it i guess will just have to see were this goes
very true...i can tell al these whiteboys on boxden aint never seen no real life sh*t.....n*gga gangs and gangbangin is stupid....true, but another truth is that n*ggas die and n*ggas get life for that sh*t...so all yall n*ggas talkin bout its stupid and who cares........n*ggas that bang care......its real n*ggas in new orleans, and thats where wayne and baby from, they should be reppin they sh*t instead of some sh*t they aint grow up doin.......thats just like four or five years ago when everybody was c walkin.....its fake
 10 years ago '07        #68
xxgoodzxx 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,212 | Props total: 1 1
 mprnc2000 said:
:applause:
 10 years ago '04        #69
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,020 | Props total: 1829 1829
rags dont mean nothin down here... watch all lil wayne videos... he done wore red,blue,black,yellow,white...ect

Aint no uptown bloods on no eastside... they in the same boat as lil wayne ... probably met or hooked up with a outta town n*gga... and now they thinkin they bloods.. that sh*t aint right... n*ggaz wasnt raised on that sh*t... n*ggaz used to get into it behind wards... that aint even hittin on nothin nomore... claimin a # even stupider than a color
 11-18-2007, 08:30 PM         #70
smooth(J)skillz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThyInfamousOne said:
dieing over a color, how fu*king stupid
smae thing as f!ghting for the red white and blue ... im a bit off topic but fu*k i t
 10 years ago '04        #71
DTownPistonsFan 
space
space
$3,003 | Props total: 1 1
He must have an album coming out. lol
 10 years ago '07        #72
Hunedz|M 38 heat pts38
space
space
$6,414 | Props total: 3 3
Noo..Duhhh Lil Easy E..

He Should Be Focusing On His Career That
Is Nowhere Close To Being Remarkable Like His Pops..
Stead Of Feeding Info That Most People Know And Tired Of Hearing About!
 10 years ago '06        #73
a_ruff24 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,332 | Props total: 5 5
wayne been fake about that sh*t
 10 years ago '06        #74
93G4Life 
space
space
$6,418 | Props total: 2 2
 ldogg318 said:
for real.

theres bloods and crips all over this country. if lil wayne wanna be a blood let him be a blood fu*k it i dont know who that n*gga run with in his spare time but i do know if u from the hood you see all kinds of crips and bloods from different sides. how can another n*gga speak on who wayne is connected and/or affiliated with ?

I guarantee there are O.G.'s out there who know. I'm sure they speak about who is official and who aint..
 10 years ago '04        #75
thelife336 
space
space
$303 | Props total: 0 0
Bottom line, who gives a sh*t.
 10 years ago '04        #76
Floeji 
space
space
$5,529 | Props total: 68 68
 PC5000 said:
It’s no secret that Cash Money heads’ Lil Wayne and Birdman represent a certain “gang affiliation;” seen in every photo-op, video shoot and television appearance wearing red and sporting red bandanas. As some might let this slide in belief that it’s a “style” or “fashion statement,” one Compton rapper is taking offense.

Apparently, Lil Eazy-E (son of the legendary Eazy-E), is sick and tired of the “fake gangbanging” occurring in hip hop these days.
“First of all, let me start off by saying much love to all my Crips, Pirus and Bloods out there that have lived and shed blood for what they believe in and represent; but all this extra fake gangbanging going on is really getting out of hand. I’m seeing this n*gga Baby on 3 songs Blooding and Li Wayne ‘soowooping’ at the awards. Enough is enough. This don’t have nothing to do with them Blooding; if they was Cripping I would have the same reaction,” Lil Eazy-E said via a statement to DubCNN.

“Those of us that are true to this need to stand up and say enough is enough. I got homies who are in jail, f!ghting for their lives and homes who are RIP behind this thang. And for those fools who are clowning and making a mockery of us; I’m telling you no more … This is part of the problem as to why the West is not winning right now. These n*ggas have taken our style and way of life and are destroying it. Well I have had enough. For every action there is a reaction.”

SOURCE:
What's he gonna do? Beat them up? Chris Brown is rocking flags too. Do something about that, you big bi*ch.
 10 years ago '06        #77
Dj Virus 11 heat pts11
space
space
$1,082 | Props total: 450 450
I just told my girl that same shiznit last night
 10 years ago '05        #78
A TrU Mc 
space
space
$124 | Props total: 1 1
 Calamity said:
rags dont mean nothin down here... watch all lil wayne videos... he done wore red,blue,black,yellow,white...ect

Aint no uptown bloods on no eastside... they in the same boat as lil wayne ... probably met or hooked up with a outta town n*gga... and now they thinkin they bloods.. that sh*t aint right... n*ggaz wasnt raised on that sh*t... n*ggaz used to get into it behind wards... that aint even hittin on nothin nomore... claimin a # even stupider than a color

this n*gga hit da nail on da head
 10 years ago '04        #79
minimeblunts 
space
space
$4,710 | Props total: 11 11
i didnt need Lil E to tell me this...
 10 years ago '05        #80
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
 ThyInfamousOne said:
dieing over a color, how fu*king stupid
same fu*king colors of tha flag at that. what sense those that make. n*ggas be set tripping like they on halo n sh*t.
Home      

most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
155 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now