Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
78 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
41 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
56 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
135 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '07        #41
blackjewelz 
space
space
$5,446 | Props total: 3247 3247
wayne said himself hes no technically a blood.he jus has heavy affilitation(which is somewhat true.although im pretty sure theyre all through baby) so he fu*ks wit the reds.big deal.who gives a fu*k?he aint shootin n*ggas for wearin blue,or hollain nuthin bout beef wit crips.so its not even gangbangin.he jus reppin n*ggas he fu*k wit.if you fu*ked wit hella bloods and was heavily affiliated then naturally youd fu*k wit it too.the soowoopin on tracks and sh*t is retarded and annoyin as fu*k tho.

i be hearin cats soowoopin in the streets and at school all the time now.fake muhfu*kas dont even know the orgin.they usin it to get they patna attention across the class and sh*t.haha
 10 years ago '04        #42
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,023 | Props total: 1850 1850
This is already understood.. How many times must somebody from the N.O gotta say THAT GANG sh*t DONT HOLD NO WEIGHT DOWN HERE... that aint the reason the west aint "winnin" thought... yall n*ggaz music dont appeal to everybody... yall n*ggaz fjust stopped usin roger and zapp samples... so what this n*gga lil eazy basically tryin to say anyway? I Garantee a ton of Bloods bumpin his music... a TON
 10 years ago '05        #43
pYUNEit 
space
space
$707 | Props total: 0 0
Baby/Lil' Wayne been wearing red since the early days...red is the color of the hot boys
 11-18-2007, 06:02 AM         #44
colin9seven 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lil easy e's comments hold weight like an aids patient!!!!!
 10 years ago '04        #45
Yd4001 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,371 | Props total: 732 732
 mprnc2000 said:
Who cares about gangbanging anyway. Black people dying over some BS anyway. It's nothing good about gangbanging to get upset over it
real talk,but when you dont have much of anything else you gotta stand for something.Even if it is nothing
 11-18-2007, 07:10 AM         #46
Owen Harris 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PC5000 said:
It’s no secret that Cash Money heads’ Lil Wayne and Birdman represent a certain “gang affiliation;” seen in every photo-op, video shoot and television appearance wearing red and sporting red bandanas. As some might let this slide in belief that it’s a “style” or “fashion statement,” one Compton rapper is taking offense.

Apparently, Lil Eazy-E (son of the legendary Eazy-E), is sick and tired of the “fake gangbanging” occurring in hip hop these days.
“First of all, let me start off by saying much love to all my Crips, Pirus and Bloods out there that have lived and shed blood for what they believe in and represent; but all this extra fake gangbanging going on is really getting out of hand. I’m seeing this n*gga Baby on 3 songs Blooding and Li Wayne ‘soowooping’ at the awards. Enough is enough. This don’t have nothing to do with them Blooding; if they was Cripping I would have the same reaction,” Lil Eazy-E said via a statement to DubCNN.

“Those of us that are true to this need to stand up and say enough is enough. I got homies who are in jail, f!ghting for their lives and homes who are RIP behind this thang. And for those fools who are clowning and making a mockery of us; I’m telling you no more … This is part of the problem as to why the West is not winning right now. These n*ggas have taken our style and way of life and are destroying it. Well I have had enough. For every action there is a reaction.”

SOURCE:
The problem with West Coast rap is not that everyone is stealing their style. Its that they are worried about this gangbanging and who`s false flagging.Lil Easy E should just focus on making the best music he can,and let the other stuff handle its self.
 10 years ago '04        #47
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,023 | Props total: 1850 1850
and muthfu*kkas BEEN falsly claimin blood,crip,ect.. for years all around the world... why try to put your foot down now???.. itz too late... the sh*t is commercial.... worryabout yourself... just make sure YOU keep it real...
 10 years ago '07        #48
*-InfiniMatic-* 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,033 | Props total: 3315 3315
 blackjewelz said:
wayne said himself hes no technically a blood.he jus has heavy affilitation(which is somewhat true.although im pretty sure theyre all through baby) so he fu*ks wit the reds.big deal.who gives a fu*k?he aint shootin n*ggas for wearin blue,or hollain nuthin bout beef wit crips.so its not even gangbangin.he jus reppin n*ggas he fu*k wit.if you fu*ked wit hella bloods and was heavily affiliated then naturally youd fu*k wit it too.the soowoopin on tracks and sh*t is retarded and annoyin as fu*k tho.

i be hearin cats soowoopin in the streets and at school all the time now.fake muhfu*kas dont even know the orgin.they usin it to get they patna attention across the class and sh*t.haha
Looks like your a.ss should of paid more attention in class, rather than the fake bloods that "soowoop" in the hallway. Even affiliated Bloods are not suppose to call themselves Bloods until hey are initiated. Wayne knows that children these days are corrupted into gang sh*t. So he tries to sell records by repping Bloods and sh*t. Even if he is a Blood, he ain't gotta be reppin it like that on national tv. That sh*t is childish. If you know you got millions of kids watching BET and MTV everyday, why would you even set an example like this? He already promoting homos3xuality. Plus, they don't even bang in the N.O. They rep the wards they live in. And they only time they wear bandannas is if it matches the close they got on.
 10 years ago '04        #49
D.A.R.S. 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,775 | Props total: 842 842
gangbanging died in 1996
 10 years ago '06        #50
ALPHABETBOY 
space
space
space
$670 | Props total: 3 3
fu*k A GANG... fu*k LIL EAZY-E....THE WEST IS DEAD
 10 years ago '04        #51
9thFloorManiac 
space
space
$570 | Props total: 13 13
 MOTIVATION2K3 said:
well wayne raps with The Game who says he is a blood or Is He? game might have iniated him... One Blood...lol
Game is a fake blood...
 10 years ago '04        #52
dre03 
space
space
$10,169 | Props total: 2452 2452
 ricandragon said:
be real lil eazy-e is trying to get attention who cares about who banging and who not? its all about the music and lil wayne is on fire right now. lil eazy-e wants to make a name for his punk azz. lil eazy-e need to step down, and stop making himself sound stupid by hatin on people over dumb sh*t.
Ur right i dont care and u dont care... But by the way u talkin i can tell u dint understand how the ppl who are in gangs feel...

Thats family to them, like he said their is history behind it and there are ppl who have died for the sh*t... As stupid as it is to us the ppl who grew up in it is all they know and thats family... Just like a frat... I know n*ggas who die fr they frat brother who would k!ll for they frat brother and so forth... Its a belief just like a religion to them...

So in order to undestand u had to have gone through it... i aint never been in a gang but i have experienced them through family and close friends and i know how they felt... It is like making a mockery of someone's religion because like i say this in most cases is all these ppl ever had is a gang to go to
 11-18-2007, 09:43 AM         #53
exhilarate 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lil Eazy-e is a f*g**t, and that's coming from someone who thinks lil wayne is wack as hell.

Is whole image is a gimmick, "lil eazy-e" come on stop biting of your dad.
 10 years ago '04        #54
syxx2001 
space
space
$2,809 | Props total: 168 168
Everybody knows them n*ggas aint Bloods. They didnt start poppin until Mack 10 came and thats when Baby started painting everything red. And to be honest, them n*ggas aint even real Bloods, they really BP Stones cause Bloods dont rep the 5 star, at least I dont think cause Ive never seen Game do it. I always hear Dipset and Cash Money talk about poppin 5, but Ive never heard Game say it. Somebody correct me if Im wrong.
 10 years ago '04        #55
focused313 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,107 | Props total: 1360 1360
 JayHovMan said:
"And for those fools who are clowning and making a mockery of us; I’m telling you no more … This is part of the problem as to why the West is not winning right now."

cuz we all know that lil wayne is the one making gang banging look stupid....as if it doesn't look stupid enough on its own.....ain't nothin for the east, north, south, or west to be winning at....wake up!
I don't know Lil Wayne...at all......but it is kinda weird how he just became a Blood out of nowhere. Forget that though, the dumbest thing is Baby's GROWN 40 yr old a.ss still claiming that sh*t.
 11-18-2007, 04:47 PM         #56
IRemainRaw 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Only complete idiots would have pride in "gangbanging" - sh*t is futile

Its a game no-one will ever win
 11-18-2007, 04:51 PM         #57
RicFlair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
at least wayne isnt only remotely famous because of his father
 11-18-2007, 04:56 PM         #58
ThatdudeChief 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man the reason our ppl f*cked up now b/c ppl want to gangbang...u can get mad at lil eazy b/c don't nobody care about gangbanging, but y'all need to be mad at lil wayne too b/c he present that image on tv and lil kids thinkin he in a gang watchin him in these videos and they wanna jump in a gang b/c they think its cool.
 11-18-2007, 04:58 PM         #59
Twinn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 worldrecords said:
i thot uptown orleans juss rocked red to rep wear theyre from.// i didnt think it was them tryin to b blood
thats how it was but they got uptown bloods now on the east side of new orleans
 11-18-2007, 05:00 PM         #60
htownrockets 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
gangbanging is a joke...let all these idiots run around and k!ll each other over turf and colors while ill sit back as a healthy rich man beacuse I dont affiliate with scum
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
151 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
74 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
18 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
153 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
113 comments
19 hours ago