Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
128 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
31 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #21
jt8wardsk 
space
space
$101 | Props total: 0 0
im from new orleans and we aint never had that gang sh*t. i respect weezy flow but if u from the crib u already know bout this n*gga. mack10 must have put them on that sh*t
 10 years ago '04        #22
mprnc2000 16 heat pts16
space
space
$5,955 | Props total: 1573 1573
 qqq said:
what do you bang popo or some sh*t? its bigger than gangbanging, all these fake a.ss images and rappers on bet and mtv need to stop.
So tell me this. What gangbanging done to help anybody? Why should you care about images? You should only care if its influencing people in a negative way. I dont think people join bloods or crips because Wayne is wearing red outfits
 10 years ago '05        #23
jt8wardsk 
space
space
$101 | Props total: 0 0
p.s. fu*k lil eazy, n*ggaz be tryin to get they names out off another n*gga
 11-18-2007, 12:29 AM         #24
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Gangbanging is fu*king stupid anyway.

Lil' Eazy should just go ahead and commit it for praising that sh*t in 2007.
 10 years ago '06        #25
Cezaroh 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,242 | Props total: 1558 1558
for real.

theres bloods and crips all over this country. if lil wayne wanna be a blood let him be a blood fu*k it i dont know who that n*gga run with in his spare time but i do know if u from the hood you see all kinds of crips and bloods from different sides. how can another n*gga speak on who wayne is connected and/or affiliated with ?

^^^^lol you make it seem like its a hobby of theres it aint about music its about culture,wayne din't grow up gangbanging why should he have the right to speak on it.fu*k it i guess will just have to see were this goes

Last edited by Cezaroh; 11-18-2007 at 12:32 AM..
 10 years ago '06        #26
StreetZ17 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,784 | Props total: 469 469
I'm sorry but wasn't there a thread that was up long ago saying Lil Eazy E is a fake crip? Who cares about colors seriously... It's just a beef between one dumb n*gga to another dumb n*gga, and those dumb n*ggas bringing in other n*ggas just to do dumb n*gga sh*t. It's just like the blind leading the blind, and I'm not saying that in a smart-ass on a racially stand point. I'm saying that based on every color that's gangbanging especially those suburban kids, and yeah... Almost every rapper somehow wanting to wear red or blue claiming gangs.

Last edited by StreetZ17; 11-18-2007 at 12:36 AM..
 10 years ago '05        #27
CallmeJR 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,095 | Props total: 781 781
Um duh!!!!
 11-18-2007, 01:36 AM         #28
doubler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Gangbanging Is A Something That Only Lets The Government Win Anyway. They Pretend To Care And Make An Effort To Stop It But What Better Way To Get Rid Of People That Pretty Much Do Nothing For America Anyway. When Will People Wake Up. As For Wayne And His Daddy They Hopped On The Jim Jones Bus Wit Dat Ish.
 11-18-2007, 01:50 AM         #29
MOTIVATION2K3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well wayne raps with The Game who says he is a blood or Is He? game might have iniated him... One Blood...lol
 11-18-2007, 01:58 AM         #30
qqq 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mprnc2000 said:
So tell me this. What gangbanging done to help anybody? Why should you care about images? You should only care if its influencing people in a negative way. I dont think people join bloods or crips because Wayne is wearing red outfits
You're right, gangbanging is not a good thing, but for some people it's a only family type thing. Not that that makes it any better. You can call everything a gang though. I'm just glad that someone actually took a stand and called someone out for being a fake. It's not really a big thing, you're right, and gangbanging is nothing positive.
 10 years ago '04        #31
Preech 
space
space
space
$677 | Props total: 0 0
If they can pull off representing organized street gangs, it's only a matter of time before they start acting like actually members of let's say the military. That will be the day music has gone to sh*t for real. When you got kids talking about Soulja this, soulja that wearing the new fatigue's. What's in a color anyway. What happen to artist with some type of message's. I ain't gonna lie, I never bought a lil wayne cd.
 10 years ago '04        #32
LitO 
space
space
$4,036 | Props total: 355 355
believe in what? gangs are for dudes who can't make their point by standing alone, low self-esteem and have nothing else in their life thats worth reppin.

fu*k, these n*ggas might as well join the presidents gang, and sign up for the army. I've never heard Lil-Eazy E but judging by this, he's an ignorant fu*k.
 11-18-2007, 02:18 AM         #33
Adamxxx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mprnc2000 said:
Who cares about gangbanging anyway. Black people dying over some BS anyway. It's nothing good about gangbanging to get upset over it
yessir
 10 years ago '05        #34
hustlehard365 
space
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 885 885
 slimgangsta18 said:
like........really...whoever thinks Lil Wayne is a real blood needs to bleach & wash it down with pine-sol. we don't even gang bang in New Orleans. so does new york but seems like they're biting west coast.
the blood and crips sh*t might be new but n*ggaz was gangbangin in the 70s thats why they invented break dancing so rival gangs could battle each other peacefully u know sorta how cali is doing crumping but wait the west never bites ne 1
 10 years ago '04        #35
Merle 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,795 | Props total: 0 0
and lil eazy is the real gangsta, yeah right
 10 years ago '05        #36
Sivraj 328 heat pts328
space
space
$45,956 | Props total: 10881 10881
Gangbanging is so lame and stupid...
 10 years ago '06        #37
NickJ Da Voice 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,435 | Props total: 2 2
plain n simple fu*k wayne fu*k gangbangin fu*k lil eazy e all bunch of fake sh*t....back n 90s tho i would of kept my mouth shut cuz some1 that was affliated would of heard da sh*t N alot of sh*t dun changed since den
 11-18-2007, 02:59 AM         #38
GURBINA1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This Is Old But In A Way Dude Is Right Not Because They Making Gang Bangers Look Bad But Because The Kids Who Look Up To That Clown Can Get k!lled For Something They Might Not Fully Understand. I Mean Wayne Want To Be Mature And Ground Up Then He Should Act The Part Correctly Not By Peaces.....

Bloods And Crips Was A Cali Thing Not Proud But True East Coast Was Heavy In The Tagging Graffiti Thing The South Dont Know What They Known For Other Then Gold Teeth..............
 10 years ago '04        #39
meatbilla 
space
space
$740 | Props total: 15 15
I was just tellin somebody how I think it's kinda odd that Birdman just started scream that blood sh*t and he like 40 years old.
 10 years ago '06        #40
Cezaroh 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,242 | Props total: 1558 1558
 hustlehard365 said:
the blood and crips sh*t might be new but n*ggaz was gangbangin in the 70s thats why they invented break dancing so rival gangs could battle each other peacefully u know sorta how cali is doing crumping but wait the west never bites ne 1
^^^^bites what breakdancing graffers that were in dance crews there WaY difrent from gangs.plus they been hoods heres since the 60s even before that crips been here since 69.And as for crumping i dont know bout that sh*t some foos do it just to stay away from trouble so whatever its better than getting caught up in the bullsh*t around here.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
164 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
61 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
162 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
256 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
30 comments
2 days ago