most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
126 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
114 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '07        #1
5835 pageviews
89 comments

PC5000 
space
space
$320 | Props total: 0 0
Nov 17 - Lil Eazy-E Says Lil Wayne is a "Fake" Blood

It’s no secret that Cash Money heads’ Lil Wayne and Birdman represent a certain “gang affiliation;” seen in every photo-op, video shoot and television appearance wearing red and sporting red bandanas. As some might let this slide in belief that it’s a “style” or “fashion statement,” one Compton rapper is taking offense.

Apparently, Lil Eazy-E (son of the legendary Eazy-E), is sick and tired of the “fake gangbanging” occurring in hip hop these days.
“First of all, let me start off by saying much love to all my Crips, Pirus and Bloods out there that have lived and shed blood for what they believe in and represent; but all this extra fake gangbanging going on is really getting out of hand. I’m seeing this n*gga Baby on 3 songs Blooding and Li Wayne ‘soowooping’ at the awards. Enough is enough. This don’t have nothing to do with them Blooding; if they was Cripping I would have the same reaction,” Lil Eazy-E said via a statement to DubCNN.

“Those of us that are true to this need to stand up and say enough is enough. I got homies who are in jail, f!ghting for their lives and homes who are RIP behind this thang. And for those fools who are clowning and making a mockery of us; I’m telling you no more … This is part of the problem as to why the West is not winning right now. These n*ggas have taken our style and way of life and are destroying it. Well I have had enough. For every action there is a reaction.”

SOURCE:
[pic - click to view]

http://www.hiphopdx.com/i .. s-a-fake-blood

89 comments for "Nov 17 - Lil Eazy-E Says Lil Wayne is a "Fake" Blood"

11-17-2007, 10:10 PM         #2
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Can he tell us something new???
 10 years ago '04        #3
mprnc2000 16 heat pts16
space
space
$5,956 | Props total: 1574 1574
Who cares about gangbanging anyway. Black people dying over some BS anyway. It's nothing good about gangbanging to get upset over it
 11-17-2007, 10:24 PM         #4
EC417 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
propsss
 10 years ago '04        #5
JayHovMan 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,990 | Props total: 8 8
"And for those fools who are clowning and making a mockery of us; I’m telling you no more … This is part of the problem as to why the West is not winning right now."

cuz we all know that lil wayne is the one making gang banging look stupid....as if it doesn't look stupid enough on its own.....ain't nothin for the east, north, south, or west to be winning at....wake up!
 10 years ago '04        #6
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,942 | Props total: 3142 3142
like........really...whoever thinks Lil Wayne is a real blood needs to bleach & wash it down with pine-sol. we don't even gang bang in New Orleans. so does new york but seems like they're biting west coast.
 11-17-2007, 10:31 PM         #7
micwrecka 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hence a n*gga ridin his fathers coat tails and talkin sh*t to get in the media. fu*k lil eazy e. this n*gga should be best friends with game with all the sh*t talkin he do.
 10 years ago '04        #8
x Tha Arkitek x 59 heat pts59
space
space
$18,681 | Props total: 6826 6826
 mprnc2000 said:
Who cares about gangbanging anyway. Black people dying over some BS anyway. It's nothing good about gangbanging to get upset over it
basically
 10 years ago '06        #9
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
 Andre3000 said:
Can he tell us something new???
That's what I'd like to know. It's old news that he false reps bloods.
 10 years ago '07        #10
infamxus 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,391 | Props total: 3 3
dieing over a color, how fu*king stupid
 11-17-2007, 10:44 PM         #11
supaflie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
u know what happens to gangbangers alot of mothers gonna cry and alot of lawyers get paid.
 10 years ago '07        #12
JohnDoe 207 heat pts207
space
space
$12,035 | Props total: 3900 3900
 djnovafresh said:
Who cares about gangbanging unless you gangbanging some pus*y.
:applause::applause::D
 11-17-2007, 11:01 PM         #13
qqq 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mprnc2000 said:
what do you bang popo or some sh*t? its bigger than gangbanging, all these fake a.ss images and rappers on bet and mtv need to stop.
 11-17-2007, 11:03 PM         #14
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
We might of all new that lil wayne false clamin blood..but lil eazy E the first n*gga to actually say something about it and stand up. so big ups to him. I like lil wayne but there is no doubt he is not a blood.
 11-17-2007, 11:14 PM         #15
AlCapone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
of course he is
 11-17-2007, 11:17 PM         #16
ricandragon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
be real lil eazy-e is trying to get attention who cares about who banging and who not? its all about the music and lil wayne is on fire right now. lil eazy-e wants to make a name for his punk azz. lil eazy-e need to step down, and stop making himself sound stupid by hatin on people over dumb sh*t.
 11-17-2007, 11:18 PM         #17
bdboy04 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i was waiting for a thread like this but i did not know lil eazy gonna put them on blast although he didnt real put them all the way out there my points and views on gangbangin is those blocks corners and avenues those gangbangers f!ght over and defend does not belong to them peep this it belongs to the goverment i think the goverment is sittin laughing at those guys. i respect real gangstas if u banging well do ya thing but when its all said and done where did this start some of us know others are blind

this goes out to baby and weezy yall better have a real blood state that yall real banging or else read the last line in the interview
 10 years ago '07        #18
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
answer me this...what the fu*k would his a.ss know bout a fake blood in another state anyway...aint he a fu*kin Crip?
 11-18-2007, 12:16 AM         #19
ldogg318 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
be real lil eazy-e is trying to get attention who cares about who banging and who not? its all about the music and lil wayne is on fire right now. lil eazy-e wants to make a name for his punk azz. lil eazy-e need to step down, and stop making himself sound stupid by hatin on people over dumb sh*t.
for real.

theres bloods and crips all over this country. if lil wayne wanna be a blood let him be a blood fu*k it i dont know who that n*gga run with in his spare time but i do know if u from the hood you see all kinds of crips and bloods from different sides. how can another n*gga speak on who wayne is connected and/or affiliated with ?
 10 years ago '05        #20
worldrecords 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,012 | Props total: 29 29
i thot uptown orleans juss rocked red to rep wear theyre from.// i didnt think it was them tryin to b blood
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
83 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
84 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
88 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
54 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
83 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy