Nov 17 - The 9 Most Racist Disney Characters

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
74 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
35 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 10 years ago '05        #81
wetseandon 
space
space
space
$162 | Props total: 0 0
 HAKONAMATADA said:
[CODE]#1.
Thursday from Mickey Mouse and the Boy Thursday (Book)

In this forgotten Mickey Mouse book from 1948, Mickey gets a crate full of West African bananas, and finds an African inside instead! Ha!" The savage soon is confused by Mickey's human lifestyle and commits acts of random violence.

Lesson Learned:
"What's the deal with Africans? If they're not trying to eat it or throw a spear at it, they're worshiping it as a some sort of tribal deity, am I right?"

Best (Worst?) Moment:
Where to begin? The book compiles almost every offensive preconception of Africa lurking in the American subconscious.

Some choice quotes:

"Well, well." Mickey laughed ... "So I'm supposed to be your governess and nursemaid, and you can't even talk!"

"Let me see. A genuine African native," Mickey murmured. "Perhaps I should start showing him off."

Perhaps the most depressing part is that this was somebody's idea of tolerance, back in the ideallic '40s:

"Poor little guy! He just makes mistakes. He doesn't know any better. I'll just have to be patient and teach him the right way to do things," said Mickey.[/CODE]
[CODE]
[/CODE]

Here the link to the book
some fu*ked up sh*t right there
wow sh*t is crazy
 11-19-2007, 02:06 PM         #82
.:Lady Karma:.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thanx 4 posting this
didnt even think about some of these
 10 years ago '05        #83
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
 slimwillie said:
maybe because white people don't give two sh*ts about whats offensive..
black comedians make racial jokes everyday and you NEVER see white people picketing and cryin about stupid sh*t like cartoons with racial undertones...get a fu*kin life and stop worryin about sh*t you can't control...no wait you can control it by IGNORING it..instead it's poor me..I'm so opressed fu*kin loser
Yeah, I put you on my ignore list. Thanks for the advice. By the way, nobody gives a fu*k about Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson.
 11-19-2007, 08:50 PM         #84
Black Scorpion  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol anybody remember on Tom and Jerry, sometimes when Tom would get blown up by dynamite and sh*t, then he is in blackface (big lips and all) afterwards? /

I remember seeing it all the time (before they started editing it out), and then when I was about 8 or 9, I saw it and I was like "Wait...is this supposed to be making fun of black people? "
 11-20-2007, 04:22 AM         #85
finesse1272  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MosDefinition said:
Look up the original elmer fudd trust me its far worse than anything on this list.

I hate bugs bunny to this day because of this sh*t
Cosign....
Also some of the must racist moments in early T.V were the early Little Rascals episodes.
 10 years ago '04        #86
Big Moon Dawg 
space
space
$3,126 | Props total: 1 1
 JimDinO77 said:
he was reachin on the jungle book....balloo was black and wasn't really an idiot....they even had a black panther
balloo was THAT n*gga
 11-20-2007, 04:29 AM         #87
finesse1272  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[QUOTE=Black Scorpion;10883984]lol anybody remember on Tom and Jerry, sometimes when Tom would get blown up by dynamite and sh*t, then he is in blackface (big lips and all) afterwards? /

I remember seeing it all the time (before they started editing it out), and then when I was about 8 or 9, I saw it and I was like "Wait...is this supposed to be making fun of black people? "[/QUOTE

Speaking of Tommy and Jerry do you remember the episode when the lady who took care of Tom was scared because there was a mouse(Jerry) in the house. They made her super black and speaking terrible english.
 10 years ago '04        #88
8bit 2 heat pts
space
space
$123 | Props total: 0 0
 Propel Water said:
i culda a sworn at the end of fkn Who Framed Roger Rabbit donald ducks calls daffy duck a zzzzzz

That's definitely what it sounds like.
 11-20-2007, 06:08 AM         #89
King Juels  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is kind of old, it's been in my blog for a minute... I have video proof also...
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
150 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
73 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
153 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
17 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy