most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
78 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-19-2007, 06:21 AM         #61
arydl  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Corporate disney!doesnt really surprise me.I heard a while ago they were rumoured to have shares in some pr0n company
 10 years ago '04        #62
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,913 | Props total: 1157 1157
i could do a whole paper on this sh*t. this is pathetic. i have known that there were old disney cartoons that depicted minorities pretty badly, but not like this. they got sh*t as recent as the early 90s showing this type of stuff on regular television.

sad. truly sad.
 11-19-2007, 07:45 AM         #63
catchaBreath  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JugernoT said:
the whole drawing of the character, his speech, the lazy way he walks in the opening scene, and the dice? Don't get me wrong, an old cartoon isn't going to ruin my day. I'd rather just laugh at the sheer ignorance of it all, but it is what it is.
I know some black guys that do resemble that drawing though, so how is that racist? I didn't see any lazy way of walking...and I must have missed the dice part. His speech? He just sounds southern to me...

I still don't see anything racist here....the only way is if you really go looking for it. You can say that since he has big lips its making fun of black people....but then again it's a black character...is he supposed to have skinny white people lips????

Cmon guys.
 10 years ago '04        #64
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,488 | Props total: 6659 6659
 MosDefinition said:
Look up the original elmer fudd trust me its far worse than anything on this list.

I hate bugs bunny to this day because of this sh*t
Im sorry but I laughed at that sh*t...I mean he's drawn fu*ked up but ..I mean what makes it better because they made Elmer a white guy?...I would have just changed the way they drew him
 10 years ago '06        #65
introspekt757 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,749 | Props total: 62 62
lmao, i gotta add this 2 my myspace
 11-19-2007, 08:59 AM         #66
donmeca2020  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
whoever pointed this out is a fu*king moron. im sorry but why is it do black people always look for something to go and start crying racism. these fu*king movies are to this date ancient now. who the fu*k cares what the crab said or what not. i hope this isnt the same cat who posted he thought it was racist when Jazz was k!lled in transformers. lmao
 10 years ago '05        #67
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,110 | Props total: 4241 4241
he was reachin on the jungle book....balloo was black and wasn't really an idiot....they even had a black panther
 10 years ago '05        #68
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
 slimwillie said:
:finger: anybody who cries about racism on the internet. go out in the real world and do something about it or shut the fu*k up.. nobody on BX cares about your insecurities...scared of whitey so there closet bi*chin on the net
Don't post if you don't care.
 10 years ago '04        #69
Kadroan 103 heat pts103
space
space
$33,530 | Props total: 6459 6459
lmao thats funny but i thought they doing that on purpose
 10 years ago '05        #70
JaiMega 
space
space
 slimwillie said:
go do somethin in the real world if you do care. postin on BX will NEVER stop stereo types or racism you sorry simple fu*k:rolleyes:

aren't you suppose to be in Gym class right now youngn
You just demonstrated that you're just a dumb a.ss. Thanks for preventing me from wasting further time with you.
 11-19-2007, 10:12 AM         #71
beatlab  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is gay...
 11-19-2007, 10:19 AM         #72
Mbrew457  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
haha someone should do an article about all the s3xual refrences in disney movies like that d*ck in the little mermaid
 10 years ago '04        #73
JugernoT 
space
space
$1,812 | Props total: 1164 1164
 catchaBreath said:
I know some black guys that do resemble that drawing though, so how is that racist? I didn't see any lazy way of walking...and I must have missed the dice part. His speech? He just sounds southern to me...

I still don't see anything racist here....the only way is if you really go looking for it. You can say that since he has big lips its making fun of black people....but then again it's a black character...is he supposed to have skinny white people lips????

Cmon guys.
.......... I don't know any black people who look like "that" drawing. You didn't see how he lazily dragged his feet and lets his gun drag behind him? You didn't see the dice part?? Everything coupled together makes his speech a little more than just "southern".... I think some people need to do their history and read about how blacks were portrayed back then. One doesn't have to reach for anything in this video and seriously I don't know how someone who knows their history could possibly come to any conclusion other than this being racist, and a reflection of the time period it was created in.

Last edited by JugernoT; 11-19-2007 at 10:41 AM..
 10 years ago '04        #74
JugernoT 
space
space
$1,812 | Props total: 1164 1164
 Mbrew457 said:
haha someone should do an article about all the s3xual refrences in disney movies like that d*ck in the little mermaid
was that real? I've heard about it, but i never noticed it when I was a kid. I remember The Lion king supposedly had a scene where some dust was kicked up into the air and it spelled "s3x".
 11-19-2007, 11:05 AM         #75
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JugernoT said:
was that real? I've heard about it, but i never noticed it when I was a kid. I remember The Lion king supposedly had a scene where some dust was kicked up into the air and it spelled "s3x".
Noticeable in the VHS version, but conspicuously missing in the DVD!

^"Under The Sea" Duke of Soul @ 1:50 and "Blackfish" @ 1:56
sh*t's disgusting

Call The Little Mermaid old or ancient and then slap yourself.
 10 years ago '07        #76
jambo 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,125 | Props total: 10 10
i remember when iwas a kid and my dad tellin me that the crows were supposed to be black people an i thought that was messed up but they did teach dumbo how to fly . but i think they tought him how to get high. an then i saw the jungle book wit my daughter an i thought the orangutangs were depiced in a racial manner but my girlfriend whois white thought it was'nt
 10 years ago '05        #77
JaiMega 
space
space
Things that are offensive to Blacks usually go over white people's heads.
 10 years ago '04        #78
One-O-One 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,198 | Props total: 8912 8912

I remember watchin' some of these in my youth. The sh*t is really depressing.

The only reason alotta the white people on boxden dont think this is a big deal is because they are ignorant about black and white relations in this country. They are just as ignorant that the people that drew and distributed the cartoon years ago.

Last edited by One-O-One; 11-19-2007 at 11:14 AM..
 11-19-2007, 12:54 PM         #79
Danja2Society  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Interesting....
 11-19-2007, 12:55 PM         #80
Danja2Society  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 One-O-One said:

I remember watchin' some of these in my youth. The sh*t is really depressing.

The only reason alotta the white people on boxden dont think this is a big deal is because they are ignorant about black and white relations in this country. They are just as ignorant that the people that drew and distributed the cartoon years ago.
Enough said.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
177 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
99 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
60 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
202 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
75 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy