Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
105 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
28 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #41
a_ruff24 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,332 | Props total: 5 5
lmao damn crows
 10 years ago '04        #42
Jamaro85 
space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 3 3
Interesting read. Crazy cause I grew up on these sh*ts and never would've noticed such things. @ how outright disgusting some of these examples are
 11-18-2007, 09:50 PM         #43
boncho  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
funny
 10 years ago '05        #44
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
Elmer Fudd?

For those who don't think that his first drawing was racist...

You ain't noticed the way he was drawn? What the fu*k is wrong with you? The n*gga looks like he has a tumor around his fu*king lips, thick fu*king pink lips. Reminds me of them old anti-black propaganda posters used to spread hate.

How about DragonBall Z too? I haven't noticed it before, I don't know what Akira Toriyama was thinking, but Blacks from the first series are also drawn that way, how about Mr. Popo? The man is black as hell. Then if you notice the Saiyans, when they power up they get Blonde Hair and Blue Eyes.

It's so offensive to me because these artists act like they've never seen or sat down and talked with a Black man before, they don't know what Black man looks like, we apparently all have really dark skin and pink lips. The dude who drew Afro Samurai didn't go retarded with his pen and drew retarded Black people. That n*gga from Tenjou Tenge was drawn fine, oh and look at Justice League, Green Lantern doesn't look like he was copied off a fu*king propaganda poster.

Some of the comments here disappoint me, obviously you won't understand how truly offensive some of this sh*t is if you aren't Black.

Not racist? fu*k you.

Last edited by JaiMega; 11-18-2007 at 10:12 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #45
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,763 | Props total: 6171 6171
i think the worst was this clip from an old Bett Boop episode where they had a black face baby cryin to and to shut em up the mother brought out some watermelon....i was like woow...i found the link watch dis racist a.ss sh*t

fu*k betty boop!!
 11-18-2007, 10:54 PM         #46
workmagic  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow i did not even notice that..... how about lion king? was there anything racist on that? i really wanna know.
they did have rafiki soundin like some crack head a.ss n*gga
 10 years ago '04        #47
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,881 | Props total: 2017 2017
who the fu*k cares
half of these things are before we were even born
this is pointless..
 10 years ago '04        #48
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,881 | Props total: 2017 2017
 JaiMega said:
Elmer Fudd?

You ain't noticed the way he was drawn? What the fu*k is wrong with you? The n*gga looks like he has a tumor around his fu*king lips, thick fu*king pink lips. Reminds me of them old anti-black propaganda posters used to spread hate.

How about DragonBall Z too? I haven't noticed it before, I don't know what Akira Toriyama was thinking, but Blacks from the first series are also drawn that way, how about Mr. Popo? The man is black as hell. Then if you notice the Saiyans, when they power up they get Blonde Hair and Blue Eyes.

It's so offensive to me because these artists act like they've never seen or sat down and talked with a Black man before, they don't kn
ow what Black man looks like, we apparently all have really dark skin and pink lips. The dude who drew Afro Samurai didn't go retarded with his pen and drew retarded Black people. That n*gga from Tenjou Tenge was drawn fine, oh and look at Justice League, Green Lantern doesn't look like he was copied off a fu*king propaganda poster.

Some of the comments here disappoint me, obviously you won't understand how truly offensive some of this sh*t is if you aren't Black.

Not racist? fu*k you.

damn you sound like a whining bi*ch
 11-18-2007, 11:03 PM         #49
catchaBreath  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LearnToSpell said:
elmer fudd is as stupid as the black version...is it therefore racist to white people?
Yeah I watched that black elmer fudd video and I'm not seeing what's racist here? What's racist about that youtube video clip of the black elmer fudd??
 10 years ago '04        #50
JugernoT 
space
space
$1,812 | Props total: 1164 1164
 JaiMega said:
Elmer Fudd?

I definitely agree with this. Anyone who doesn't think that's racist needs to seriously think things over. If he was just a black Elmer Fudd this wouldn't be anything. However, this is clearly not the case. To add on the points you touched on, just watch the end. Bugs shakes some dice and the obviously stereotypical looking character's face is like clock work. Elmer Fudd was never your stereotypical "white trash", and they never intertwined their stereotypical antics into the cartoon. Thankfully things have changed a great deal since these cartoons.
 10 years ago '04        #51
JugernoT 
space
space
$1,812 | Props total: 1164 1164
 catchaBreath said:
Yeah I watched that black elmer fudd video and I'm not seeing what's racist here? What's racist about that youtube video clip of the black elmer fudd??
the whole drawing of the character, his speech, the lazy way he walks in the opening scene, and the dice? Don't get me wrong, an old cartoon isn't going to ruin my day. I'd rather just laugh at the sheer ignorance of it all, but it is what it is.
 10 years ago '05        #52
darquecinnamon 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$15,348 | Props total: 152 152
 MosDefinition said:
Look up the original elmer fudd trust me its far worse than anything on this list.

I hate bugs bunny to this day because of this sh*t
ha i have that cartoon from ur avy sittin in my game room...i thought that sh*t was racist when i was 3 and i still think it is now...i think its called all this and rabbit stew or sum shyt like that
 11-19-2007, 12:05 AM         #53
ARbz1353  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ummm... who cares? When i was little I never thought of it or really never had the capacity to. Watched it in a child development lab class with kids last year and still it never crossed my mind. then someone has to whine about it and it turns into this. pretty soon were gunna have to watch every single word we say so we wont be crucified by someone or break some kind of law
 10 years ago '04        #54
ClokWoRk ORaNge 
space
space
$1,917 | Props total: 54 54
 notoriousthugzz said:
who the fu*k cares
half of these things are before we were even born
this is pointless..
we all should because it still happens in all disney films.

somebody asked about the Lion King.. remember, 2 of the main jackals in that movie are MINORITIES... whoopi goldberg and cheech played them and they were essentially mindless, idiots and leech-like creatures that are banned from the greener pastures that the majestic lions live in. also, lady and the tramp, another disney classic, had the asian cats (2 siamese cats) that were decked out with buck teeth lol.

if you're interested, check out Mickey Mouse Monopoly on youtube. it's a great flick that documents racism and gendered stereotypes in disney films.

Last edited by ClokWoRk ORaNge; 11-19-2007 at 12:12 AM..
 10 years ago '04        #55
ClokWoRk ORaNge 
space
space
$1,917 | Props total: 54 54
^everyone has stereotypes, but you have to acknowledge them and work with them. eventually, if you simply internalize them, stereotypes can ultimately give way to racism if they're not recognized and internally examined. thats the problem with disney cartoons, they dont challenge stereotypes and just reinforce them for young viewers.

*damn, the dude above me deleted his post lol... VICTORY SON.

jp...

Last edited by ClokWoRk ORaNge; 11-19-2007 at 12:40 AM..
 10 years ago '04        #56
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,406 | Props total: 4305 4305
i culda a sworn at the end of fkn Who Framed Roger Rabbit donald ducks calls daffy duck a zzzzzz
 11-19-2007, 03:44 AM         #57
cwigom39  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hmmmmmm interesting
 10 years ago '04        #58
Big Moon Dawg 
space
space
$3,126 | Props total: 1 1
tin tin is your favourite racist cartoons, favourite racist cartoon
 10 years ago '05        #59
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
 notoriousthugzz said:
damn you sound like a whining bi*ch
I sound like someone who has an opinion, and isn't afraid to voice it. Get off my d*ck.
 10 years ago '07        #60
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,086 | Props total: 1526 1526
"Well, well." Mickey laughed ... "So I'm supposed to be your governess and nursemaid, and you can't even talk!"

"Let me see. A genuine African native," Mickey murmured. "Perhaps I should start showing him off."

Perhaps the most depressing part is that this was somebody's idea of tolerance, back in the ideallic '40s:

"Poor little guy! He just makes mistakes. He doesn't know any better. I'll just have to be patient and teach him the right way to do things," said Mickey.
LMMFBAO

Mickey is that dude..
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
66 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
33 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago