Nov 17 - The 9 Most Racist Disney Characters

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
228 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
105 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
159 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #21
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,067 | Props total: 4417 4417

public domain is a beautiful thing
 11-18-2007, 12:25 AM         #22
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I thought I was the only person who noticed the blackfish

And they brought her back in episodes of the show on Disney Channel!
 11-18-2007, 12:33 AM         #23
workmagic  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i remember that bugs bunny racist sh*t and the jungle jitters at the end of bamboozled
 10 years ago '06        #24
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,024 | Props total: 18792 18792
 magatsu said:
ahahahahahahaha! Gyadamn Walt Disney, those sneaky bastards. Perpetuating racial stereotypes on the low. I never even thought about those crows.
I been hip to this bullsh*t already.....

I used to be a teacher's a.ssistant for an after school program, needless to say there were a lot of kids in there, and there was never any really great resources for us to use in order to get them to do anything (you can only color and have play time for so long)....we ended up one day showing the kids a movie, and guess what it was.......Peter Pan.....the Disney version.....as soon as they starting showing the native americans aka "Injuns", I had to turn it off......my white co-workers seemed to understand why i took offense and why I thought that the movie was detrimental to the development of many of the chidren who were already mimicking what was going on in the movie.....

I remember those Arab rights groups getting pissed off about Alladin too...they had good reason too.....fu*k that movie.....had Alladin riding around on a fu*kin carpet and sh*t.....

some of those titles are extremely old tho.....I can't even remember Dumbo and they were always showing that to us as kids.....

I can't believe they forgot about Speedy Gonzalez tho.....that sh*t was super offensive, on second thought tho, maybe that wasn't Disney.....Warner Bros.?
 10 years ago '05        #25
IllmaticYungin 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,387 | Props total: 2 2
 MosDefinition said:
Look up the original elmer fudd trust me its far worse than anything on this list.

I hate bugs bunny to this day because of this sh*t
I'm Gone Catch Me A Rabbit :humminh: Gone Catch Me A Raaaabbit :hums longer"
I Don't Know Why I Found That Part Funny But I Did...

But Yeah Its Funny How You Never Notice That Type OF Stuff Til You Get Older. You Gotta See Paul Mooney Talk About Those Crows From Dumbo in Analyzing White America hilarious
01:00-01:46
 11-18-2007, 02:00 AM         #26
qqq  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LOL just shows how fu*ked up things are. They get em at a early age. To think we grew up watching this sh*t.. lol damn
 11-18-2007, 02:24 AM         #27
Adamxxx  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think sometimes reach a little too much to be offended by something

but yeah some of those are questionable
 11-18-2007, 03:07 AM         #28
LearnToSpell  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
elmer fudd is as stupid as the black version...is it therefore racist to white people?
 10 years ago '04        #29
shrek123 
space
space
space
$105 | Props total: 0 0
What About Tarzan..King Of The Black Apes
 10 years ago '05        #30
HAKONAMATADA 
space
space
$292 | Props total: 2 2
[CODE]#1.
Thursday from Mickey Mouse and the Boy Thursday (Book)

In this forgotten Mickey Mouse book from 1948, Mickey gets a crate full of West African bananas, and finds an African inside instead! Ha!" The savage soon is confused by Mickey's human lifestyle and commits acts of random violence.

Lesson Learned:
"What's the deal with Africans? If they're not trying to eat it or throw a spear at it, they're worshiping it as a some sort of tribal deity, am I right?"

Best (Worst?) Moment:
Where to begin? The book compiles almost every offensive preconception of Africa lurking in the American subconscious.

Some choice quotes:

"Well, well." Mickey laughed ... "So I'm supposed to be your governess and nursemaid, and you can't even talk!"

"Let me see. A genuine African native," Mickey murmured. "Perhaps I should start showing him off."

Perhaps the most depressing part is that this was somebody's idea of tolerance, back in the ideallic '40s:

"Poor little guy! He just makes mistakes. He doesn't know any better. I'll just have to be patient and teach him the right way to do things," said Mickey.[/CODE]
[CODE]
[/CODE]

Here the link to the book
some fu*ked up sh*t right there
 10 years ago '05        #31
HAKONAMATADA 
space
space
$292 | Props total: 2 2
This boy thur. character is reaching for some fu*k'n Chicken!!!!!!!!!!!!
 10 years ago '07        #32
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
 MosDefinition said:
Look up the original elmer fudd trust me its far worse than anything on this list.

I hate bugs bunny to this day because of this sh*t

holy sh*t thats just sad.......
 10 years ago '07        #33
cjstewar8 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,230 | Props total: 558 558
man them crows and the one named jim crow made me laugh so hard..
after laughin i was like thats fu*ked upp
 11-18-2007, 10:01 AM         #34
Scorp  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
let's not forget walt disney was a nazi sympathiser and funded them.

also chi chi chi chip n dale...rescue rangers
 10 years ago '07        #35
Repressed 
space
space
$3,254 | Props total: 1196 1196
^Yeah wasn't there a story about how Walt Disney mumbled, "Them damn Jews" right before he died?
 11-18-2007, 10:36 AM         #36
Ni2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
#1 elmer fudd

reasons, well its obvious he depicts white trash red neck white people and isnt smart enough to shoot a rabbit or duck ect. ect.

and honestly the only thing that changed from the first black elmer fudd and the elmer fudd throughout the rest of time is the color of his skin.
 10 years ago '05        #37
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
space
$20,248 | Props total: 2422 2422
that reminds me a while back date line did a episode claiming that disney was putting subliminal s3xual messages in there cartoon movies.
 11-18-2007, 11:21 AM         #38
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
But Gabler's best work is in bringing to life the real Walt, who was never the same after a 1931 breakdown at age 29 that left him emotionally fragile. Often despondent, he would retreat to his home to play with toy trains. At the office, he terrorized workers with harsh criticisms as he impatiently drummed his fingers. Gabler doesn't dwell on well-known allegations, such as the idea that Disney was a racist (he thought hiring African Americans would "have spoiled the illusion at Disneyland") and anti-Semitic (a reputation due largely to his membership in an executive organization that was famously hostile to Jews). More attention is paid to his anger toward union activists, including an account of how he contacted the FBI and the red-hunting House Committee on Un-American Activities to finger several as Communists.
 11-18-2007, 04:44 PM         #39
IRemainRaw  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hahahahaha
 11-18-2007, 08:21 PM         #40
ricandragon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow i did not even notice that..... how about lion king? was there anything racist on that? i really wanna know.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
57 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
18 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
17 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
30 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
101 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact – and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Report: Rival executives believe Rockets are legitimate threat to sign LeB..
64 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy